The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
    Jumble, if it makes you feel any better, I've had to clean up here before I can go... That makes no sense to me, especially when they left for Hallowhedon, they didn't care how they left it

Bree, I'm a bit scared to have them now

Josi, yes, no missing out!
    Nothing to be afraid of as long as you have a comfy place to sleep afterward.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post

I also wanted to tell you guys that I got my first assignment grade today. I got 68%, which I'm pretty chuffed about. 39% is a fail, so I'm qute some above that
      sigpic
      Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I also wanted to tell you guys that I got my first assignment grade today. I got 68%, which I'm pretty chuffed about. 39% is a fail, so I'm qute some above that
        Congrats Wendy!
        sigpic

Comment

One of the few times I've gotten comepletely plastered was with jello shots.

You know your sig based on Oma's you know who tut is downright distracting!
          Er....... which one? I've done ...... um..... three? four?

Jumble, if it makes you feel any better, I've had to clean up here before I can go... That makes no sense to me, especially when they left for Hallowhedon, they didn't care how they left it

Bree, I'm a bit scared to have them now

Josi, yes, no missing out!
          *shakes head at Wendy* You shouldn't let them treat you like that, you're name isn't Cinderella you know

She will have........ when I get around to making up the bed

I kinda go distracted fixing those pics back on my wall

WooHoooood! Congratulations! See? We told you you could do it

Comment

*waves*

My dinner plans got cancelled. BoO! So I'm going to have some wine and relax instead. Hope everyone had a lovely day.

WoO! Congrats!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Looking at flights to see Laurie next year.......... London to Seattle via Vancouver I can understand............... London to Seattle via Toronto I can understand......... London to Seattle via Philadelphia I can understand......... even London to Seattle via Newark I can understand........ but London to Seattle via Amsterdam??? Seriously?

I guess I could pop over and see Nad whilst waiting for my connection...........

Comment

Hey Josi, I'm sending over the "QUILT" so you will be at 100% for Jumble's "Jello Junket"
                Been cuddling in it recently since no one has requested it.

Hey Jumble, don't suppose you could send me one of those "Jello cubes" could ya huh! I would love to try one! I can spray some "whipped" flavorning on them and have a "mixed drink"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Looking at flights to see Laurie next year.......... London to Seattle via Vancouver I can understand............... London to Seattle via Toronto I can understand......... London to Seattle via Philadelphia I can understand......... even London to Seattle via Newark I can understand........ but London to Seattle via Amsterdam??? Seriously?

I guess I could pop over and see Nad whilst waiting for my connection...........
                  You must be looking at the KLM/DELTA flight.... they always go through Amsterdam! Home country and all!
                  sigpic

Comment

So which weekend it the WooHoo party suppose to take place....this one coming up?
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Hey Josi, I'm sending over the "QUILT" so you will be at 100% for Jumble's "Jello Junket"
                      Been cuddling in it recently since no one has requested it.

Hey Jumble, don't suppose you could send me one of those "Jello cubes" could ya huh! I would love to try one! I can spray some "whipped" flavorning on them and have a "mixed drink"
                      Nope, you'll have to wait until AT5 when hopefully we will have perfected the recipe

You must be looking at the KLM/DELTA flight.... they always go through Amsterdam! Home country and all!
                      Delta! I'm going to need some help booking this flight. I've never done it before and honestly there are SOOOO many to choose from! I haven't a clue

Yes, this weekend coming Starting tomorrow in fact when Wendy arrives here

Comment

Nope, you'll have to wait until AT5 when hopefully we will have perfected the recipe
                        - ah shucks! hee hee hee

Delta! I'm going to need some help booking this flight. I've never done it before and honestly there are SOOOO many to choose from! I haven't a clue
                        - only thing I can say is if you change planes, be sure to give yourself enough time to get to the other plane. If you fly between Vancouver and Seattle, it is a small plane. In Amsterdam, you need about an hour because it could arrive late when coming home. About 30 minutes on the way coming here.

Yes, this weekend coming Starting tomorrow in fact when Wendy arrives here
                        Well have fun!
                        sigpic

Comment

- ah shucks! hee hee hee

- only thing I can say is if you change planes, be sure to give yourself enough time to get to the other plane. If you fly between Vancouver and Seattle, it is a small plane. In Amsterdam, you need about an hour because it could arrive late when coming home. About 30 minutes on the way coming here.
                          It's the changing planes that scares me Although I really woodn't mind being stranded in Vancouver

Well have fun!
                          We will! And hopefully we can Skype you at some point so you get to 'meet' Wendy, Josiane and Cags

Comment

Darn! I meant to call Cags tonight, but I got so caught up in the housework that I've left it too late

Comment

It's the changing planes that scares me Although I really woodn't mind being stranded in Vancouver

We will! And hopefully we can Skype you at some point so you get to 'meet' Wendy, Josiane and Cags
                              In that case, I'll turn my Skype to ONLINE. I will be gone tomorrow from around 2:30 (10:30pm your time) until around 5 (1 am) but have nothing really planned for the weekend. I'll make sure I'm dressed!
                              sigpic

Comment

In that case, I'll turn my Skype to ONLINE. I will be gone tomorrow from around 2:30 (10:30pm your time) until around 5 (1 am) but have nothing really planned for the weekend. I'll make sure I'm dressed!
                                It'll probably be sometime on Sunday, when they're all here

I'll give you a heads up so you can be prepared

Comment

Working...
                                X