The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    I read it few days ago. They're awesome Can't wait for the next part tho'. Amanda should talk about whether she'll return on Stargate.

If anyone is interested, the final ratings on Sanctuary are in

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2009/0...res-15-rating/

Woohood for Martin, Amanda and Damian.
    That's BRILLIANT news Woohoooooood for Sanctuary

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
    Great news! I didn't know the ratings are so good and high I especially like this fragment from Amanda's interview - it's good to hear something like that, about respecting women by men It means a lot. Martin is for sure good man
    And I want Martin to do a cameo in the 3rd movie!!! Woohood!!!!
    Let's hope he hears us

Comment

*stares in awe at the smilies* Jumble, did i ever tell you I sooo love them?

woohooo for the interview - and heck YEAH i want Martin in the new movie. just a stupid question: will amanda dye her hair blonde for the movie again or will she be dark? I don't mind her having dark but it would be strange - somehow -to see Sam with dark hair.

I had a dream about Martin I HAD A DREAM ABOUT MARTIN!!!! I don't remember much except for he was directing something and gave me a VIP tour through the set *hrrhrr* and all i could stare at was his bumm xD and I remember Amanda being there too...

Comment

.......no doubt watching you staring at his butt

And thanks

Comment

WooHooD! Jumble broke out the dancing smilies! And I have a cool hat!

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

woohooo for the interview - and heck YEAH i want Martin in the new movie. just a stupid question: will amanda dye her hair blonde for the movie again or will she be dark? I don't mind her having dark but it would be strange - somehow -to see Sam with dark hair.

I had a dream about Martin I HAD A DREAM ABOUT MARTIN!!!! I don't remember much except for he was directing something and gave me a VIP tour through the set *hrrhrr* and all i could stare at was his bumm xD and I remember Amanda being there too...
          *blinks* I wanna dream like that. *pouts*

...... mmmmm the bum....

And it's possible for Amanda to die her hair. S2 of Sanctuary would hopefully be completely filmed before they start the third movie. If not she'll probably be wearing a wig.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            .......no doubt watching you staring at his butt

And thanks
            is it so obvious?

*blinks* I wanna dream like that. *pouts*
            believe me, i was surprised myself i finally had a dream about someone I like... usually Jumble always gets the cool dreams *pokes Jumble*
            ...... mmmmm the bum....
            who doesn't want a bum?
            And it's possible for Amanda to die her hair. S2 of Sanctuary would hopefully be completely filmed before they start the third movie. If not she'll probably be wearing a wig.
            i prefer her dying her hair. Not sure if a wig would be a good choice *remembers Ronon's wig* *shakes head*

Comment

Woohood for Sanctuary
              Woohood for movie 3
              Woohood for Amanda
              Woohood for Fainne's dream

That is all
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post

I want a dream like that!!

I hope so...Coz I don't like the wig...she should dye her hair or just give Sam brown hair(and let Jack explain that)
                sigpic

Comment

*jumps up and down* I had a dream about Martin!

My dreams are usually emergency/disaster/fight or flight dreams. So, this emergency has presented itself and this guy steps in and really helps out (I can't remember what the problem was or exactly how he helped --sorry), and then he turned to go, but stopped to look over his shoulder and I thought, "Wow! That guy is HOT!" And I felt all warm and fuzzy all over, and then I realized, "That's Martin Wood!" And then I thought, "I have to tell jumble!"

Wierd.

Why don't I have dreams about RDA coming to my rescue??!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post

My dreams are usually emergency/disaster/fight or flight dreams. So, this emergency has presented itself and this guy steps in and really helps out (I can't remember what the problem was or exactly how he helped --sorry), and then he turned to go, but stopped to look over his shoulder and I thought, "Wow! That guy is HOT!" And I felt all warm and fuzzy all over, and then I realized, "That's Martin Wood!" And then I thought, "I have to tell jumble!"

Wierd.

Because already hard at work in my dream...together with Shep...
                    sigpic

Comment

Wierd.

Like this?

That's the trouble with dreams, you don't realise what you've got until it's gone, like the one I had. I'm still beating myself over the head for that 'duvet' remark

Comment

Mmm... I stopped dreaming about Martin since this thread started. I guess my goal in life has been fullfilled

And Yay for Sanctuary. I'm actually quite proud of the gang

Also, I think I just failed my test
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Mmm... I stopped dreaming about Martin since this thread started. I guess my goal in life has been fullfilled

Yay, for fullfilled dream

*lots of hugs for the test* Perhaps you have still passed it, last time I thought I had miserably failed for the test I passed it with an 8.4 . *huggles nad and crosses fingers and toes for good result*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post

(((((Nad))))) I bet you didn't fail, I bet you passed really well You always underestimate yourself - Stop it! *crosses fingers toes legs arms and hopes x 14**prays to Saint Martin*

And if all else fails

we'll get Martin to stalk the examiner

I'm watching EatG and trying not to thunk Todd It's his voice...............and he does have green eyes..................

Comment

(((nad)))

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              Woohood for Sanctuary
                              Woohood for movie 3
                              Woohood for Amanda
                              Woohood for Fainne's dream

That is all
                              woohoood for josi
                              Originally posted by starlover View Post

I hope so...Coz I don't like the wig...she should dye her hair or just give Sam brown hair(and let Jack explain that)
                              looking forward to it xD

Wierd.
                              woohoo!!! cool, Martin ssems to be very dream-budy lately

Comment

Thanks for the confidence, WooHoos, but really, IF I pass it, it'll be a close call. It was just ugh. But I appreciate it. You ladies are awesome

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I'm watching EatG and trying not to thunk Todd It's his voice...............and he does have green eyes..................

Well, with the risk of turning this into *that* multithunk thread...
                                When watching Sanctuary I found myself thunking Nikola Tesla . He's so awesomly evil....... and he does have dark hair.....
                                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Working...
                                X