X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    MoB, it's never to early to go to bed

I mean, if you're tired and you want to sleep, go to bed
    I'm thinking if i can stay up til 8 it would be better...

That's good, that means almost all our 'guests' can be accounted for. We're SAFE!!!!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Major Wood and Tesl...
    Hee!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
    I'm glad she beat me to it.

I can't do random, but I can do this:
    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23.../SilerWood.jpg

*blows raspberries*
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      Hmmmm. I dunno. Just because, for example, Egle is the guest #1 one day, doesn't mean she's guest #1 the next day.

Does that make sense?
      Yes...... so you're saying we're not safe? Oh dear

I'm colded up. It's not quite my usual cold. I can breathe, but my throat hurts, my head hurts and I feel nauseated. Any brains I may have had before are definitely out the window now
      Aw, sorry to hear that *hugs from a distance*

I'm freaking out over soooo many things. I thought I'd come here and read the thread. I was gonna just read but I felt like posting this, too

*hugs you all*
      I thought you'd been quiet You know where I am if you want to offload

Comment

Hmmmm. I dunno. Just because, for example, Egle is the guest #1 one day, doesn't mean she's guest #1 the next day.

Does that make sense?

I'm colded up. It's not quite my usual cold. I can breathe, but my throat hurts, my head hurts and I feel nauseated. Any brains I may have had before are definitely out the window now

I'm freaking out over soooo many things. I thought I'd come here and read the thread. I was gonna just read but I felt like posting this, too

*hugs you all*
        *huggles* I hope you feel better soon

*takes in words of wisdom*

I still think some of TPTB lurk here *paranoid shifty eyes*
        sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*hugs Cags for being brave*
          *hugs Wendy for he ick*
          *hugs MoB for Hee-ing at me*

And speaking of major Wood shipping... (feel free to skip, jumble! It's all crezzyness)
          The more rediculous the ship is, the better it gets! I mean... Sam/Major Wood is the OTP, so there's not much fun there. only years and years of yearning. Siler and Major Wood... Now that's the kind of ''take the wrench and do somethink hot in the hallway'' kind of slash that might not work for everyone. It's subtle and sweet and might get overlooked in all the Sam/Major Wood smut. Then there's the out of the blue Major Wood/Janet ship or that really only excists in the eyes of the fans who like odd ships... And Major Wood/Jack is just too unattractive to be fun.

But then there's the crossover Ship.
          Major Wood/Helen could never work out, because she wood remind him of his One True Love Sam too much. But Tesla. *sigh* While he's waiting for Helen to come around, surely he could have great intellectual fun with the Major? NBothing serious, just two men waiting and killing time. No complications... Awesome.

*hides again*

And no. I don't know how that all came out
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*hugs you all*
            Huggles Wendy Feel better!
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hugs Wendy for he ick*

And speaking of major Wood shipping... (feel free to skip, jumble! It's all crezzyness)
              The more rediculous the ship is, the better it gets! I mean... Sam/Major Wood is the OTP, so there's not much fun there. only years and years of yearning. Siler and Major Wood... Now that's the kind of ''take the wrench and do somethink hot in the hallway'' kind of slash that might not work for everyone. It's subtle and sweet and might get overlooked in all the Sam/Major Wood smut. Then there's the out of the blue Major Wood/Janet ship or that really only excists in the eyes of the fans who like odd ships... And Major Wood/Jack is just too unattractive to be fun.

Major Wood/Helen could never work out, because she wood remind him of his One True Love Sam too much. But Tesla. *sigh* While he's waiting for Helen to come around, surely he could have great intellectual fun with the Major? NBothing serious, just two men waiting and killing time. No complications... Awesome.

*hides again*

*hugs nad*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Oh great! Now the MQ isn't working at all

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                I'm glad she beat me to it.

I can't do random, but I can do this:

*ignores Cags' attempt to upset me....*

*stares at Jumble's spoilered picture*

I can't get over how adorably green his eyes are in that picture! Are they really, *that* green? Oh how I love green eyes. I mean, Charles has green eyes but they're not like that... although I still adore them of course (just in case he ever wants to stalk me).

EDIT: and as if to prove a point, what sig should come up on the sig rotator? Yeah, that one. OTP TLA. And nobody can deny!

*blows raspberries*
                Yes, they are I haven't altered that pic at all, except to crop it. And I in fact saw them a little bit greener than that. Green eyes in particular change shade according to the owner's mood, I find. His enthusiasm when talking about his family and his work turns his eyes very green.

My eyes once turned a very deep emerald, but I think that was probably more to do with the ... um.... broccoli *cough*, but that's another story

Comment

Yes...... so you're saying we're not safe? Oh dear

Aw, sorry to hear that *hugs from a distance*

I thought you'd been quiet You know where I am if you want to offload
                  *hugs with shields up to protect you* Yes, I have special shields.

It's such a lot Thank you so much. I know you're here for me. *squishes* That means a lot to me

And no, we are definitely not safe!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  *huggles* I hope you feel better soon

*takes in words of wisdom*

I still think some of TPTB lurk here *paranoid shifty eyes*
                  *hugs* Thank you

I believe they always will

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                  Awww, cute bear hug made me smile so much <3
                  Thank you *hugs*
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hugs Wendy for he ick*

*hides again*

*whacks Nad with Siler's wrench and throws her under the bus*

You can just stay under there, Missy, until you learn to have some respect for my our Major Wood!

*runz off with Major Wood and helps him feel better with a little gentle 'reassurance'.......*

Speaking of Siler.......... haven't seen Sarai lately
                    Last edited by Jumble; 26 September 2010, 01:51 PM.

Comment

*whacks Nad with Siler's wrench and throws her under the bus*

You can just stay under there, Missy, until you learn to have some respect for my our Major Wood!

*runz off with Major Wood and helps him feel better with a little gentle 'reassurance'.......*

Speaking of Siler.......... haven't seen Sarai lately
                      Hey... You do know what happens when you get between a shipper and shipper's ship right? You get PTB'd!
                      People will gang up on you and say how you messed up. And how they will dislike you foreverandever untill you show kitchentable smut to make up. And and... I will send hate mail. I will! I wood. If I actually had the guts to do so! So there! Do you have a blog? 'Cause I'll hate spam there as well. MehHeh.

We've seen sarai, haven't we?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Hey... You do know what happens when you get between a shipper and shipper's ship right? You get PTB'd!
                        People will gang up on you and say how you messed up. And how they will dislike you foreverandever untill you show kitchentable smut to make up. And and... I will send hate mail. I will! I wood. If I actually had the guts to do so! So there! Do you have a blog? 'Cause I'll hate spam there as well. MehHeh.
                        That's sounding strangely familiar

And do you know what happens when you get between a Jumble and her Major Wood? Do you????

You get squished

Not a lot, but she was over on the art thread a minute ago, so I expect she'll turn up here any minute. So I'd better put Siler's wrench back under her pillow before she notices it's gone

Edit: Oh, hi Sarai *waves*

Comment

That's sounding strangely familiar

And do you know what happens when you get between a Jumble and her Major Wood? Do you????
                          That's why I'm still hiding.

EDIT: Jumble!

Not a lot, but she was over on the art thread a minute ago, so I expect she'll turn up here any minute. So I'd better put Siler's wrench back under he pillow before she notices it's gone

Edit: Oh, hi Sarai *waves*
                          Ah

sigpic

Comment

That's why I'm still hiding.

EDIT: Jumble!

Ah
                            What?

Comment

What?
                              I am going to pretend that by squished you mean that you will jump on whoever gets in between and not...

Wait. It still sounds icky!

*runs around in circles*
                              *has panick attack*
                              See?

sigpic

Comment

Yesterday, I think? Checks the aether...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X