No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oooho blimey 69 page! I nearly missed that...

And,

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Ah, you see now I feel all warm and glowy. In a totally non ascending-to-a higher-plane way (sorry, just done rewatch on Full Circle y'know) but more in an affirmation-of-the-usefulness-of-my-existence way.

If I'm making any sense at all.
      Good! You helped me a heck of a lot, so I'm glad I've let you know it

Bit like what I tried to explain to Martin really, but I don't think I did it very well

Sometimes I read as a guest just to get you all paranoid.
      Oh right. So there's you, Nik and Jasmina.... that accounts for three guests........ anyone else want to confess?

And... I wouldn't put anything past him. I mean, look what he already knew about you when you got to SE?
      Yes, but..... I mean....... er..... most of that he didn't get from here, and anyway I think I might have managed to put him off the idea of lurking by looking quite horrified and turning pale when he said he might visit........

Um...... *looks down* no guests! Phew!

Oh no! Don't show me Savage Garden I've been trying to avoid making a vid with that for aaaaaaages!

Comment

Ok, I'm in.
        *hugs jumble back*

Awesome words of wisdom here. I sometimes really need to smile at our wonderfull random jumps in subject.
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*raises hands* I am sometimes an invisible lurker. It's funny.

*rolls around nekkid*

Just made myself soup. First time I used the stove (nice breakfast!)
          sigpic

Comment

I have to say that I sometimes lurk after I log off, but that's only when I'm feeling meh and it's really late and only for a few minutes.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Ok, I'm in.
              *hugs jumble back*

Awesome words of wisdom here. I sometimes really need to smile at our wonderfull random jumps in subject.
              True

The thing is, we need a variety of subjects to discuss (can I use that word without GW crashing? ), because seriously, it's not like we could actually talk about Martin ALL the time is it? We might get bored

Ok, the first one to say "But Jumble, you DO talk about him all the time" gets a loud raspberry

And just to prove my point, totally off topic.....

Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *raises hands* I am sometimes an invisible lurker. It's funny.

*rolls around nekkid*

Just made myself soup. First time I used the stove (nice breakfast!)
                I have to say that I sometimes lurk after I log off, but that's only when I'm feeling meh and it's really late and only for a few minutes.
                Okaaaaaay......... so unless we've got at least 6 guests we're safe, right? Right?

LJ stop lurking and come and get a huggle!

Comment

Flops in.

5pm is too early to go to bed, isn't it? I didn't even work all that hard last night!
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

But Jumble, you DO talk about him all the time!
                    *blinks*

*hides under the bus because GW will crash. Jumble said the icky word *

Quick! Someone, ship Major Wood with a random character!!!

sigpic

Comment

Major Wood with Sam! AWESOME!

Major Wood and Siler.

Even more awesome!

*huggles all Woohoos*

oh and talking is good!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        Flops in. http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...ouncycouch.gif

5pm is too early to go to bed, isn't it? I didn't even work all that hard last night!
                        MoB, it's never to early to go to bed

I mean, if you're tired and you want to sleep, go to bed

*blinks*

*blows very loud raspberry at Nad*

It's not icky, it's just a little ...... rare and dangerous around here

Comment

Major Wood and Siler.

Even more awesome!

*huggles all Woohoos*

oh and talking is good!

And I've just discovered another of our anonymous guests, Egle admits she lurks too!

That's good, that means almost all our 'guests' can be accounted for. We're SAFE!!!!

Comment

Major Wood and Siler.

Even more awesome!

*huggles all Woohoos*

oh and talking is good!
                            Major Wood and Tesl...
                            *looks at jumble*
                            *backs away slowly*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            *blows very loud raspberry at Nad*

It's not icky, it's just a little ...... rare and danerous

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/MW%20pics/mwgwinterview8.jpg

[/center]
                            True...

And not even when it needs to be done for GW?

sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

I'm glad she beat me to it.

I can't do random, but I can do this:

*stares at Jumble's spoilered picture*

I can't get over how adorably green his eyes are in that picture! Are they really, *that* green? Oh how I love green eyes. I mean, Charles has green eyes but they're not like that... although I still adore them of course (just in case he ever wants to stalk me).

EDIT: and as if to prove a point, what sig should come up on the sig rotator? Yeah, that one. OTP TLA. And nobody can deny!

*blows raspberries*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

And I've just discovered another of our anonymous guests, Egle admits she lurks too!

That's good, that means almost all our 'guests' can be accounted for. We're SAFE!!!!
                                Hmmmm. I dunno. Just because, for example, Egle is the guest #1 one day, doesn't mean she's guest #1 the next day.

Does that make sense?

I'm colded up. It's not quite my usual cold. I can breathe, but my throat hurts, my head hurts and I feel nauseated. Any brains I may have had before are definitely out the window now

I'm freaking out over soooo many things. I thought I'd come here and read the thread. I was gonna just read but I felt like posting this, too

*hugs you all*
                                sigpic
                                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Working...
                                X