The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

((((Bree))))

In all the birthday brouhaha I missed your post about Char. I hope everything is not as bad as it seems. You guys are in my thoughts.
    sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Hmmmm. So MoB, you were the last one to be on this thread before it collapsed. You didn't do something you weren't suppose to Now did you?

Sarai - I'm glad you are having a great day. See we knew you could do it and now you do too!

(((Bree))) - I'm glad you're doing better, now we need to put are WooHood powers to work on Char as well. Thinking good thought!

Well, it is about time to feed the little 4-legged ones. They are circling around me and staring at my thigh....

But before I go.... to all the Woohoos out there. I wish you good health, good thoughts, a lot of broccoli and for Jumble, a big glass of wine.
      sigpic

Comment

Woohoo GW is online again*happy dances*

Means I don't have to make homework again!

*goes of to read thread*...and smoke broccoli
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          *thunks* Excellent picspam Bree . Crossing my fingers for both you and Char that things get better soon .

MoB sorry to hear about your sucky day, hope today was better for you?

Just wanted to say thanks again for all the awesome words of wisdom and kindness you guys gave me the other day. Back to work now and have had two very busy days but feeling much better. Today I did my first piece of design completely done by myself (not making amends to other designers work) and the client passed it first time which means I just made the company £400 without too much work ! Definitely a good day .

*huggles all Woohoos - even the nekkid ones *
          Woohood!! That's awesome!

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
          (((Sarai)))

Today has to be better because I'm not working! I have to say that I really prefer two days in a row off to one here and one there. I'm awfully lazy on that first day off! But I did get my laundry done, which is something. You know what the one material thing I want more than anything else in the world is? A washer and dryer of my very own. Simple little things.

I have a voice lesson later, so I'm trying to get caffeinated up and decide what to sing. I'm thinking it might be a Glitter and be Gay kind of day. Either that, or something terribly tragic.
          I'm glad today is better

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          Woohoo GW is online again*happy dances*

Means I don't have to make homework again!

*goes of to read thread*...and smoke broccoli
          I haven't done any homework today, I will do some after the W13 finale, maybe
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
            Hmmmm. So MoB, you were the last one to be on this thread before it collapsed. You didn't do something you weren't suppose to Now did you?
            Alas, my life is not that exciting. I'm very bad at doing things that I'm not supposed to do. I'm a good girl through and through. Well, mostly.

Originally posted by yessika View Post

I'm glad today is better
            Thx! I had a really good lesson today too, which always cheers me up. My voice teacher seems to be trying a new tactic to get me to start singing for money again, lol.
            sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

*hides with Jann under the bus*

*hi fives Sarai* Wooohooooo! Glad you've had such a fantastic day Your client obviously has good taste and judgement

*huggles Bree* I'm so glad your results were good. It's about time you caught a break with your health. I hope Char gets some good news from the Neurologist.

Yessika, I hope you had a fantastic birthday! I was hoping to make you something today, but I'm sorry, you'll have to accept *belated birthday huggles*.

Spoilered for complete sh***yness
              Spoiler:
              Lea had a heart attack this morning. Don't panic, it wasn't major, but FCOL, he's only 40! He's been kept in overnight for observation and awaits the results of the latest bloodtest. He has a treadmill test tomorrow to see how his heart behaves under stress.

He doesn't drink alcohol or tea or coffee, or smoke, he's only a little overweight, he has low cholestrol..... he bakes fantastic cakes .... His father had a history of heart attacks in his 40s too, so I guess it's not unexpected. So I guess I'm glad he is as healthy as he is, cos if he was a drinker or a smoker or was a lot overweight or had high cholestrol, it could have been a whole lot worse.

So despite having had a really stressful and crappy day, I'm actually feeling rather blessed. Maybe the day wasn't as bad as I thought when I started this post.

*huggles Woohoos* I've said it before, but it bears repeating, this thread is better than therapy!
              sigpic

Comment

Alas, my life is not that exciting. I'm very bad at doing things that I'm not supposed to do. I'm a good girl through and through. Well, mostly.

Thx! I had a really good lesson today too, which always cheers me up. My voice teacher seems to be trying a new tactic to get me to start singing for money again, lol.
                Oh you sing beautifully, I think you would make some money

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post
                *hides with Jann under the bus*

*hi fives Sarai* Wooohooooo! Glad you've had such a fantastic day Your client obviously has good taste and judgement

*huggles Bree* I'm so glad your results were good. It's about time you caught a break with your health. I hope Char gets some good news from the Neurologist.

Yessika, I hope you had a fantastic birthday! I was hoping to make you something today, but I'm sorry, you'll have to accept *belated birthday huggles*.

Spoiler:
                Lea had a heart attack this morning. Don't panic, it wasn't major, but FCOL, he's only 40! He's been kept in overnight for observation and awaits the results of the latest bloodtest. He has a treadmill test tomorrow to see how his heart behaves under stress.

He doesn't drink alcohol or tea or coffee, or smoke, he's only a little overweight, he has low cholestrol..... he bakes fantastic cakes .... His father had a history of heart attacks in his 40s too, so I guess it's not unexpected. So I guess I'm glad he is as healthy as he is, cos if he was a drinker or a smoker or was a lot overweight or had high cholestrol, it could have been a whole lot worse.

So despite having had a really stressful and crappy day, I'm actually feeling rather blessed. Maybe the day wasn't as bad as I thought when I started this post.

*huggles Woohoos* I've said it before, but it bears repeating, this thread is better than therapy!
                Thanks for the huggles

That sounds scary I'm glad he's ok
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1 View Post

Spoiler:

(((((Oma))))) My thoughts are with you.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                  Oh you sing beautifully, I think you would make some money
                  Aw thanks chickie. I used to sing for my supper, but it's a tough way to make a living.
                  sigpic

Comment

I was trying to stay up for Tapping Tuesday on Twitter, but I can't. Off to bed, but first, a WooHoo appropriate LOLCat.

Funnily enough, a 69 post!
                    sigpic

Comment

I was trying to stay up for Tapping Tuesday on Twitter, but I can't. Off to bed, but first, a WooHoo appropriate LOLCat.

http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...-evil-cats.jpg

Funnily enough, a 69 post!

Congrats on your '69 post!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Oma-1 --> It is something to be greatful for that his weight, cholesterol, and life style are in his favor. With all the tests they have these days, I would think they could find the problem and prevent it or fix it so it won't happening again. Here's hoping and praying that is exactly what they do.

Goodnight MoB - sweet dreams! And I can totally understand your kitties situation! (from your point of view of course!) Oh and congrats on the 69 post.
                        sigpic

Comment

*huggles Oma* That's scary Glad to hear he's ok

This is what I call a 'busy' day

Did I ever tell you I LOVE MY JOB??

Comment

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!
                            Lunch break for me! I was reading this news and I thought that I could share it with you.
                            Mapping Stereotypes: http://alphadesigner.com/project-map...ereotypes.html

sigpic
                            My vids Sig made by me

Comment

*hugs Oma*
                              Glad everything turned out the way it did.

*hugs WooHoos*

Jumble! That vid is the cutest thing since... Um...
                              Well it's CUTE!

And someone must have discussed somehing we're not supposed to discuss, given GW's mental breakdown... *looks around*

The WooHoodStock Administration is watching you...
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *hugs Oma*
                                Glad everything turned out the way it did.

*hugs WooHoos*

Jumble! That vid is the cutest thing since... Um...
                                Well it's CUTE!

It's stuff like that which make me stop and realize that actually, life isn't so bad

And someone must have discussed somehing we're not supposed to discuss, given GW's mental breakdown... *looks around*

The WooHoodStock Administration is watching you...
                                It wasn't me!

Comment

Working...
                                X