.... the microphone pic.......

...... hand pic...

... tooooool pic.........

...frown pics *runs and hides*......

....yellow slicker pic....

.... snnnnnnnugggly jacket pic.......

... the hat pic.....

... bottom lip pic!!! .......

.... the strong arms pic...... (and they are )....

..... the 'OMG! I love that beard' pic.......

Am I done yet?

Nope..............
    Last edited by Jumble; 14 August 2010, 08:59 AM.

Comment

....the.......... er........ yeah, that one..........

....tongue pic!....

... the awesomelythunkablygorgeous pic (for Sarai)....

.... the 'little did we know he actually was' pic......

... another hand pic, for Nad.....

... the white shirt pic....

... the overtheshoulderslowblinkthing pic, for LJ......

.... ...... ....... (there are no words)

..... the scruffy lookslikeheneedsashavebutI'dratherhejustgrewitmore pic........

... oooooh! The goshhelookscoldwishIcouldwarmhimup pic.

.. THE SHIRT pics.... haven't seen those for aaaaaages.........

... the goshhe'salldirtycanIhelphimshower pic........

... the FCOL Jumble, can't you behave? pic

The it'syourownfaultMartinit'snotlikeyoudidn'tputtheideainmyhead pic

Comment

Enjoying yourself there?

sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Enjoying yourself there?

Who? Me? Enjoying myself with Martin?

Just a little

I just thought I'd actually add the titles I silently give each pic when I see it..............

Double-checks to make sure not every thought actually got into print... *cough*

Nope, I think I'm safe.......

Comment

Ah Martinspam.

How we've missed you... this thread has just been bereft of Martin pics lately... well ones of Martin without someone glued to him anyway

I find it so hard to believe he doesn't like his smile. He has a lovely smile. It's my favourite... ok second fav...er... thir.... maybe fourth... yeah, fourth favourite thing about him FWIW, hands, tool and eyes come first, second and third.

Oh I've had such a fun day evicting the small army of spiders who had taken up residence in my conservatory. How is it possible that two big people and one small one can accumulate so much stuff? I need a bigger house. Or a TARDIS.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Ah Martinspam.

How we've missed you... this thread has just been bereft of Martin pics lately... well ones of Martin without someone glued to him anyway

I find it so hard to believe he doesn't like his smile. He has a lovely smile. It's my favourite... ok second fav...er... thir.... maybe fourth... yeah, fourth favourite thing about him FWIW, hands, tool and eyes come first, second and third.

Oh I've had such a fun day evicting the small army of spiders who had taken up residence in my conservatory. How is it possible that two big people and one small one can accumulate so much stuff? I need a bigger house. Or a TARDIS.
              LOL. I feel the same way when I look around our apartment trying to figure out how/when/what to part with for when I move 4000 miles in a year or so. I'm certainly not bringing all this stuff with me. Time to simplify!

And Jumble: the pics are lovely. I'd go to google images to find some to add, except I'm guessing you have them all already.
              Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 14 August 2010, 10:53 AM.
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Ah Martinspam.

I think I put him straight about the smile

My house is bigger than yours and there's only me here, but it's still full

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                LOL. I feel the same way when I look around our apartment trying to figure out how/when/what to part with for when I move 4000 miles in a year or so. I'm certainly not brining all this stuff with me. Time to simplify!

And Jumble: the pics are lovely. I'd go to google images to find some to add, except I'm guessing you have them all already.
                I probably have, but new ones do pop up now and then I haven't checked Google since SE, so there may well be some

Comment

Overtheshoulderslowblinkthing! *sighs dreamily*

EDIT: *grabs Joe, smoooches* Just so he knows...ya know...
                  sigpic

Comment

Oh jumble, I do have so much love for the grabbing hand pic...
                    *sighs dreamily too*

Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Overtheshoulderslowblinkthing! *sighs dreamily*

EDIT: *grabs Joe, smoooches* Just so he knows...ya know...
                      Spreading your affections isn't a bad thing

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Oh jumble, I do have so much love for the grabbing hand pic...
                      *sighs dreamily too*

I know you do, but it looks a little better now though, huh?

In fact I did just find some pics on google that I've never seen before

I also have some that...... someone gave me, but I think I might just sit on those for a while

Comment

Hmm. Google has changed the way it shows pics, it doesn't give you a decent sized one to copy So these aren't brilliant, but in the interests of showing stuff I've never seen before........

If anyone knows where to find a bigger version of that third one, please SHOUT!!!

Comment

If you right click the image, open in a new tab and then select the option "full size image" it should bring up the big version? Try that.
                          sigpic

Comment

If you right click the image, open in a new tab and then select the option "full size image" it should bring up the big version? Try that.
                            Nope. They've changed it and that option isn't there anymore Unless it's me

See here about the 12th row down. See if it works for you

Comment

Hmm, nope I think it's just that that is the image size. Unless you subscribe to the website and then you'd need to pay to see images from that long ago because it was 2007.
                              sigpic

Comment

Hmm, nope I think it's just that that is the image size. Unless you subscribe to the website and then you'd need to pay to see images from that long ago because it was 2007.
                                It says if you open the free account you can have the pics up to 400px, but then it tells you those particular images are not included in that Oh well, it's not like I don't have.........er......... around 5000 pics already

I just want every pic ever taken of him and I know that's proabably sad but that's just me

Comment

Working...
                                X