Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *looks around*

    Seems to me this thread is running a little short on Martinpics

    I'll see if I can find some where I'm not superglued to him




    (can you believe he doesn't like his smile???? *slaps him... gently*


    ...the misty eyes pic..........


    (oh c'mon! I'm not really there......) Thanks Bree


    Ah, the helmet pic..


    .... the microphone pic.......


    ...... hand pic...


    ... tooooool pic.........




    ...frown pics *runs and hides*......


    ....yellow slicker pic....


    .... snnnnnnnugggly jacket pic.......


    ... the hat pic.....


    ... bottom lip pic!!! .......


    .... the strong arms pic...... (and they are )....


    ..... the 'OMG! I love that beard' pic.......

    Am I done yet?

    Nope..............
    Last edited by Jumble; 14 August 2010, 09:59 AM.

    Comment



      ....the.......... er........ yeah, that one..........


      ....tongue pic!....


      ... the awesomelythunkablygorgeous pic (for Sarai)....


      .... the 'little did we know he actually was' pic......


      ... another hand pic, for Nad.....


      ... the white shirt pic....


      ... the overtheshoulderslowblinkthing pic, for LJ......


      .... ...... ....... (there are no words)


      ..... the scruffy lookslikeheneedsashavebutI'dratherhejustgrewitmore pic........


      ... oooooh! The goshhelookscoldwishIcouldwarmhimup pic.






      .. THE SHIRT pics.... haven't seen those for aaaaaages.........


      ... the goshhe'salldirtycanIhelphimshower pic........


      ... the FCOL Jumble, can't you behave? pic


      The it'syourownfaultMartinit'snotlikeyoudidn'tputtheideainmyhead pic

      Comment


        Enjoying yourself there?

        sigpic
        Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

        Comment


          Originally posted by josiane View Post
          Enjoying yourself there?

          Who? Me? Enjoying myself with Martin?

          Just a little

          I just thought I'd actually add the titles I silently give each pic when I see it..............

          Double-checks to make sure not every thought actually got into print... *cough*

          Nope, I think I'm safe.......

          Comment


            Ah Martinspam.


            How we've missed you... this thread has just been bereft of Martin pics lately... well ones of Martin without someone glued to him anyway

            I find it so hard to believe he doesn't like his smile. He has a lovely smile. It's my favourite... ok second fav...er... thir.... maybe fourth... yeah, fourth favourite thing about him FWIW, hands, tool and eyes come first, second and third.


            Oh I've had such a fun day evicting the small army of spiders who had taken up residence in my conservatory. How is it possible that two big people and one small one can accumulate so much stuff? I need a bigger house. Or a TARDIS.
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
              Ah Martinspam.


              How we've missed you... this thread has just been bereft of Martin pics lately... well ones of Martin without someone glued to him anyway

              I find it so hard to believe he doesn't like his smile. He has a lovely smile. It's my favourite... ok second fav...er... thir.... maybe fourth... yeah, fourth favourite thing about him FWIW, hands, tool and eyes come first, second and third.


              Oh I've had such a fun day evicting the small army of spiders who had taken up residence in my conservatory. How is it possible that two big people and one small one can accumulate so much stuff? I need a bigger house. Or a TARDIS.
              LOL. I feel the same way when I look around our apartment trying to figure out how/when/what to part with for when I move 4000 miles in a year or so. I'm certainly not bringing all this stuff with me. Time to simplify!

              And Jumble: the pics are lovely. I'd go to google images to find some to add, except I'm guessing you have them all already.
              Last edited by MidwifeOnBoard; 14 August 2010, 11:53 AM.
              sigpic

              come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

              Comment


                Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Ah Martinspam.


                How we've missed you... this thread has just been bereft of Martin pics lately... well ones of Martin without someone glued to him anyway

                I find it so hard to believe he doesn't like his smile. He has a lovely smile. It's my favourite... ok second fav...er... thir.... maybe fourth... yeah, fourth favourite thing about him FWIW, hands, tool and eyes come first, second and third.


                I think I put him straight about the smile


                Oh I've had such a fun day evicting the small army of spiders who had taken up residence in my conservatory. How is it possible that two big people and one small one can accumulate so much stuff? I need a bigger house. Or a TARDIS.
                My house is bigger than yours and there's only me here, but it's still full

                Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                LOL. I feel the same way when I look around our apartment trying to figure out how/when/what to part with for when I move 4000 miles in a year or so. I'm certainly not brining all this stuff with me. Time to simplify!

                And Jumble: the pics are lovely. I'd go to google images to find some to add, except I'm guessing you have them all already.
                I probably have, but new ones do pop up now and then I haven't checked Google since SE, so there may well be some

                Comment


                  Overtheshoulderslowblinkthing! *sighs dreamily*

                  EDIT: *grabs Joe, smoooches* Just so he knows...ya know...
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Oh jumble, I do have so much love for the grabbing hand pic...
                    *sighs dreamily too*

                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                    sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                    Comment


                      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      Overtheshoulderslowblinkthing! *sighs dreamily*

                      EDIT: *grabs Joe, smoooches* Just so he knows...ya know...
                      Spreading your affections isn't a bad thing

                      Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Oh jumble, I do have so much love for the grabbing hand pic...
                      *sighs dreamily too*

                      I know you do, but it looks a little better now though, huh?

                      In fact I did just find some pics on google that I've never seen before

                      I also have some that...... someone gave me, but I think I might just sit on those for a while

                      Comment


                        Hmm. Google has changed the way it shows pics, it doesn't give you a decent sized one to copy So these aren't brilliant, but in the interests of showing stuff I've never seen before........






                        If anyone knows where to find a bigger version of that third one, please SHOUT!!!

                        Comment


                          If you right click the image, open in a new tab and then select the option "full size image" it should bring up the big version? Try that.
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            If you right click the image, open in a new tab and then select the option "full size image" it should bring up the big version? Try that.
                            Nope. They've changed it and that option isn't there anymore Unless it's me

                            See here about the 12th row down. See if it works for you

                            Comment


                              Hmm, nope I think it's just that that is the image size. Unless you subscribe to the website and then you'd need to pay to see images from that long ago because it was 2007.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                                Hmm, nope I think it's just that that is the image size. Unless you subscribe to the website and then you'd need to pay to see images from that long ago because it was 2007.
                                It says if you open the free account you can have the pics up to 400px, but then it tells you those particular images are not included in that Oh well, it's not like I don't have.........er......... around 5000 pics already

                                I just want every pic ever taken of him and I know that's proabably sad but that's just me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X