• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    *squeeeees*

Love it Jumbly !!!

*squishy hugs*
    Thanks

I think maybe I'll go to bed now. I need to be awake in order to enjoy my birthday dinner at Anderson's tonight

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
      HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love it.

Congrats on hitting the giant 20,000!!!! I'd green you, but it won't let me

Also, now I feel ready to take on my late shift and early shift tomorrow... great video! Aaaand got a chuckle at the end. I love that song, though that's the first time I've heard it.

I'd be shocked if you made a video without Martin in it
      I tried! I really did! He just popped into that picture frame all by himself And then I needed another 'stand' pic, and there he was again

Glad you liked it. I'm off for a nap

Comment

*hugs thread*

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Congratulations! I love her music

Oh nononononononoooo!! Starbuck is a guy, definitely a guy!

Oh good grief! Not another one

*waves to Jann*

I've been up all night, haven't slept at all But I did put the time to good use by making a new vid. At least, I think it was good use

And it's NOT a Martin vid

It's not, definitely it's NOT!!!

Ok yes, he might just be IN it a tiny tiny bit

I'll post it as soon as it's uploaded
        Sorry about the sleep, I sympathize. My body is screaming at me about getting up after only 4 hours. Midwives are NOT supposed to be insomniacs! I used to be able to sleep any time, anywhere. Oy.

Can't wait to watch the vid when I get home tonight!

@ MOB

Ahh...MOB...those were the days. Although many of us have sought greener pastures to thunk, we all (mostly) return to the original and celebrate it as it once was.

*daydreams about The bum*

EDIT: Yay a new vid !!! *sits down and waits patiently*
        *blush*

Yeah, thanks for the sympathy guys

Youtube has, as usual, futzed with the quality
        Congrats on 20,000!

Saving this for my last-viewed to watch later.

Definitely a coffee morning. Tea's just not going to cut it, alas.

*throws kisses* xo
        sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Congrats on 20,000, jumble!
          That was such a nice vid!

*hugs WooHoos*

Now that I've met her in the...... flesh..... so to speak, I'll never see her as anything but Amanda, playing a part

Did I tell you what an AWESOME lady she is? She is. Definitely. So.... natural. So..... caring, and giving........

I'm really glad Martin was there, otherwise I might seriously have fallen for Amanda
          And that wood have been awful!!!

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Hey Woohoos!! *huggles*

The funniest thing happened to me today... I won a Lady Gaga CD and waterpark tickets from my local radio station! It's the first time I have actually got through

*runs out of thread nekkid*
          WooHood! Congrats

Originally posted by starlover View Post
          *runs in*

*hugs all*

*runs out*
          Originally posted by Teal'c_PI View Post
          *peeks in*

*hugs everyone*

*waves to two guests*

*ducks out*

*waves and hugs and makes a mental note to get WooHoo traps*
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Ahhh yes, Nad WooHoo traps required.

Just got back from my driving lesson (about to go to work) and I did my first reverse around a corner... My instructor was so impressed that it made me happy. He said it was perfect and he would willing prove it with a spirit level!

Teehee
            sigpic
            Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
              Ahhh yes, Nad WooHoo traps required.
              *nods*
              The friendly ones, though. Little cages witth a piece of broccoli in it... And then when the WooHoo goes for the broccoli, WHAM. Door closes.

Just got back from my driving lesson (about to go to work) and I did my first reverse around a corner... My instructor was so impressed that it made me happy. He said it was perfect and he would willing prove it with a spirit level!

Teehee
              WooHood!

EDIT: Ooooh, postman just showed up!
              *runs off*
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Well done Wendy That's one of the hardest manoeuvres to master

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *nods*
                The friendly ones, though. Little cages witth a piece of broccoli in it... And then when the WooHoo goes for the broccoli, WHAM. Door closes.

WooHood!

EDIT: Ooooh, postman just showed up!
                *runs off*
                *crosses fingers*

Comment

Now that I've met her in the...... flesh..... so to speak, I'll never see her as anything but Amanda, playing a part

Did I tell you what an AWESOME lady she is? She is. Definitely. So.... natural. So..... caring, and giving........

I'm really glad Martin was there, otherwise I might seriously have fallen for Amanda
                  It's a good thing Martin was there! *grabs Amanda and hugs her tightly*

Another migraine today. Actually woke up with this one. Oh joy. My meds have taken the edge off so "I am functioning within acceptable parameters". (For some reason I have always wanted to say that )

Jumble: Can you believe that I have now tried to scan a certain pic on 3 different scanners and all 3 are not working? It's such an important pic too. I may have to resort to taking a picture of it with the hope that the flash doesn't cause a glare.

Nikki: I am going to send you my email. I don't get on FB much anymore and since you don't come on here much it seems the best way to keep in touch.

There is too much to catch up with on the thread so:

Welcome to NewWooHoobies!

*huggles WooHoo's in need*

*huggles* everyone else just 'cuz.
                  sigpic

Comment

Aw *huggles Bree*

Try taking the pic outside in natural light, that way there will be no flash

Comment

Try taking the pic outside in natural light, that way there will be no flash
                      Get you! Miss I Bought a New Camera in Vangroovy and Am Now Awesome at Taking Photos !

I'm so proud *sniffs*

Comment

Get you! Miss I Bought a New Camera in Vangroovy and Am Now Awesome at Taking Photos !

I'm so proud *sniffs*

Actually, the most awesome pics I got with my shiny new camera were taken by Amanda

But yes, you can take the credit for advising me as to the best one to buy

*hugs*

Bree did you get my email???

Comment

*runz to check email*

Got it!
                          sigpic

Comment

WooHoooood!!!

That's the last we'll see of her today

Comment

Has anyone seen Amanda lately?

Edit: I just checked the list, and I've posted more than 10,000 times on here!
                              Last edited by Jumble; 12 August 2010, 08:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the hugs everyone. Jumble, how sweet, you put me in your diary. Thanks. I'm getting a little anxious now that the hospital has called to set everything up. I won't be able to move my leg for awhile and that is going to bother me. Oh and the pain too. Tonight is the last game of the season. Hopefully I don't go out with a pop (of the knee).

Bree, I was wondering why you were so quiet on FB.

I haven't been posting a lot on GW, so I don't know about Amanda, but I do talk to her every now and then on FB.

Nice to see a lot of new Woohoos. And since I haven't done this in awhile, let's let everything hang out. *takes off clothes and runs around nekkid, bounces on couch and Woohoos, stumbles but keeps on going*
                                sigpic
                                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Working...
                                X