No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know what you mean, but I cannot imagine meeting Martin will ever be 'old hat'

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
      llp,

Very cool about the Skype chat. Thanks for sharing your experience and thanks for editing out some of the woohoos' questions.

I have no doubt that AT would remember you, you are a most memorable person (and I mean that in a good way ). In particular, I'm sure she remembers how generous you have been at various conventions.
      Now I'm blushing.... oh well, red has always been a good color for me.

No worries m'dear. At the last tour there was a great range of emotion from people. I love to talk to strangers so I was chatty, some were a bit overwhelmed and others were somewhere in between. If it is like last time, we will meet first with Jill and Carole and I have no doubt meeting them will help put you at ease.

Just let us know whether you want us to do the talking, push you into the limelight or anything in between.
      - who's Carole????

Actually they have your real name (no doubt to conduct sweeping security checks ) as well as the alias you prefer to use.

Going to the con first will help put you at ease for the tour as well. By the time you do the tour seiing MW will be old hat.
      They got your number now....

sorry, couldn't resist. goes away and hides...waiting until 4 pm to get mail and new laptop
      Last edited by llp; 26 May 2010, 02:52 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Congrats on the 69 post Jumble!!!

Originally posted by jumble View Post

I'm going to bed.

Can't stand any more of this Wednesday teasing!

Although I have to say, this kind of teasing is much easier to take than the usual RDA/Jack/thunk teasing that normally happens

WoodNight WooHoos *huggles*
        Well it's still Wednesday here soo....

sigpic
        Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
          Now I'm blushing.... oh well, red has always been a good color for me.

- who's Carole????

They got your number now....

sorry, couldn't resist. goes away and hides...waiting until 4 pm to get mail and new laptop
          Carole Appleby. She is the PR person for Sanctuary. She and Jill were present for the whole tour last time. both extremely nice ladies, had a great time chatting to them.

Originally posted by yessika View Post
          Congrats on the 69 post Jumble!!!

Well it's still Wednesday here soo....

http://i850.photobucket.com/albums/a...l_DSC_0621.jpg

I think i forgot to mention before but RCC and BW were featured in the latest edition of the magazine Canadian Screenwriter.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

*wonders whether I should send Martin Jumble's birthday video from last year so he knows what she looks like too*

(well it is technically still Tease Jumble day... since I haven't gone to bed yet )

You know. All this talk of likes and dislikes. You know who I like? Michael Buble, that's who. Who'd have thought that eh! His stuff bears about zero relevance to my normal musical choices but I adore it. Huh.

(Oh and Sarai, if you are lurking, I thought of you today as I listened to the full length Telegraph Road on the tube home... and it was so good I listened to it twice more... which is just about the time it takes from South Kensington to Hatton Cross. )

EDIT: *waves at Bekki I see down there*

Woodnight Woohoos.
            sigpic

Comment

Too much to Mq:

Congratulations Laurie on the chat with AT and what's his name.
              Congratulations Jumble on the 69 post

I must confess that I love Harry Potter, Twilight, Dr. Who and Bones. I have never seen Avatar. I don't get House. I tried to watch West Wing and gave up.
              I love Castle (even more than Bones )
              I adore Lady Gaga and was very disappointed in Glee (yes I watch Glee ) last night because the "Lady Gaga" episode was a "Lady Gaga and Kiss" episode and this was the one time they decide to devote more time to talking and less time to singing.
              I think Tom Cruise is a wonderful actor and I never cared one way or another about his personal life because I never bothered to look into his personal life.

I will never understand "fans" who say cruel things about the people they claim to be fans of and I am glad that this thread is free of that kind of nonsense. I for one adore Amanda and can't find a single thing wrong with her. That Martin Wood on the other hand.....

*runz*

and

I still want more bum shots of Magnus on Sanctuary!
              sigpic

Comment

*hops into the thread*

Ooh Laurie, so excited that you got to skype with AT!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!

And Jumbly Bumbly, never fear! You will meet Martin and you will talk to Martin and ask him questions and be indelibly groooovy!

*twirls around for no reason*

Hahaha, by the way - I have a new story to tell about my attractive friend (because you all know you want to keep hearing my sad, pathetic stories )

In my acting class, our teacher has given us a challenging assignment. We have to split into pairs and do a scene that he gave us. This scene has no talking, but involves a brother and sister who live in the bush. The scene has a few really endearing moments....at one point, the sister chews up meat and feeds it to her brother like a mother bird, regurgitating it into his mouth. She also slaps him, kisses him and bites him...

...our acting teacher wants us to do it as realistically as possible...meat and all...

I'll give you three guesses who my partner is...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                  *hops into the thread*

Ooh Laurie, so excited that you got to skype with AT!!! Awesome awesome awesome!!

And Jumbly Bumbly, never fear! You will meet Martin and you will talk to Martin and ask him questions and be indelibly groooovy!

*twirls around for no reason*

Hahaha, by the way - I have a new story to tell about my attractive friend (because you all know you want to keep hearing my sad, pathetic stories )

In my acting class, our teacher has given us a challenging assignment. We have to split into pairs and do a scene that he gave us. This scene has no talking, but involves a brother and sister who live in the bush. The scene has a few really endearing moments....at one point, the sister chews up meat and feeds it to her brother like a mother bird, regurgitating it into his mouth. She also slaps him, kisses him and bites him...

...our acting teacher wants us to do it as realistically as possible...meat and all...

I'll give you three guesses who my partner is...
                  Oh dear!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

oooh, this feels like some kind of AA meeting...I want to play too

I love Dr Who and Harry Potter. I've reread the Harry Potter series at least 7 times, and went to all the book releases in costume!!! I loved Twilight the first two times I read it, but now can't stand it.

I hate Glee with a passion, even though, given my profession, i should actually really like it

I own all 10 Princess Diaries novels and I'm rereading them right now!

I'm actually having a lot of difficulty getting into Sanctuary but I'm not giving up!!!

*waves at Cags*

*waves at Bree*
                    Last edited by Bekki; 26 May 2010, 03:54 PM. Reason: I spied with my little eye, two fun woohoos to wave at!
                    sigpic

Comment

I don't think I will play the things I like and things I don't like game, my list is too long

*hugs Bekki*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                        *wonders whether I should send Martin Jumble's birthday video from last year so he knows what she looks like too*

(well it is technically still Tease Jumble day... since I haven't gone to bed yet )

You know. All this talk of likes and dislikes. You know who I like? Michael Buble, that's who. Who'd have thought that eh! His stuff bears about zero relevance to my normal musical choices but I adore it. Huh.

(Oh and Sarai, if you are lurking, I thought of you today as I listened to the full length Telegraph Road on the tube home... and it was so good I listened to it twice more... which is just about the time it takes from South Kensington to Hatton Cross. )

EDIT: *waves at Bekki I see down there*

Woodnight Woohoos.
                        I have tickets to a Micahel Buble concert in August. Love him! I was introduced to Michael Buble the same way I was introduced to Stargate (through RDA) by way of an interview on a former Canadian talk show hosted by Vicki Gabereau. Really miss that show because it would always feature the shows filming in Vancouver.

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

I have tickets to a Micahel Buble concert in August. Love him! I was introduced to Michael Buble the same way I was introduced to Stargate (through RDA) by way of an interview on a former Canadian talk show hosted by Vicki Gabereau. Really miss that show because it would always feature the shows filming in Vancouver.
                          I like him too. My former boss got me hooked.
                          I think he is one of the singers that is going to be part of the summer concert series for the Today Show (USA). It's only about an hour and a half away from me but, as usual, I will be working.

Another sig. Still trying to get back into PS.
                          sigpic

Comment

*Huggles Woohoos*
                            I just spent the best day ever in Forks, Washington. Home of the Twilight Saga, kinda. And I learnt one very important thing.

I want to live there. Forever. I really, really do.

Had to skim through the thread because there's so many pages! So *Hugs to Woohoos who need it* And *hugs to everyone else*

Will be uploading pics later. It's so green here!! To bad we have to leave.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've lost my voice! Thank goodness I can type at normal volume!

And...insult to injury! Joe posted pics of everyone BUT himself on the blog! I really am sending those sigs now.
                              sigpic

Comment

Wine_Buyer - great sig. The blue is a brilliant color that contrasts with AT really nice. Good job.....
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X