The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Laurie is chatting with Robin and Amanda right now ?! How exciting! *hopes everything is going swimmingly*

Moi?

Such as...

One muscly Canadian.
    One giant spanner.
    One structured chest. One Dan. Shea.

Or...

Travelling to Vangroovy
    Leads one to wander
    How quick can they call security?
    Oh gosh.

...There she goes!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      What a remarkable coincidence, he's on my telly right now
      Is it me or does he look like he's actually getting younger?
      Awesome!
      Not such a coincidence, since that's what prompted me to say it

And yes, he does seem to be missing the aging gene

Comment

Travelling to Vangroovy
        Leads one to wander
        How quick can they call security?
        Let's hope their response time is similar to our local police............... plenty of time for the miscreants to cause all kinds of havoc

Comment

Hello all.....big smile on face....I'm back.
          sigpic

Comment

Aaaaaaaand??????

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
              I think the only 'rule' should be that anyone is allowed to like or dislike whatever they want, without being made to feel guilty or wrong or stupid or whatever I like plenty of things that lots of other people like too (like HP and Doctor Who, for instance), but I don't like them because everyone does, I like them because I do But equally it annoys me when people who don't like what 'the masses' like think they're somehow superior for not succumbing to it - that's just snobbery, IMO. I don't like Twilight either, but I wouldn't look down on someone who does. Each to their own
              That's what I was trying to say. People who just follow are the ones who are missing out, really. I actually like Harry Potter

I don't like Twilight. I'm hit or miss on Avatar. I enjoy Tom Cruise. I like to listen to Mariah Carey, and dance to Lady Gaga. I'm a huge geek
              sigpic
              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Aaaaaaaand??????
                Well, I had to wait a while because they were on a lunch break...Amanda brought her lentil soup into the conversation. I did ask a few of your questions:

Hair color....winter she likes it dark, summer she misses the blond...she kind of misses the blond right now.

Favorite episode - Pavor Nocturn - really had to change gears as an actor and Requiem - she felt that was when the cast really melded into a real working group.

No bum questions and Robin kept his pants on, but said he was going shopping for some interesting boxers before the con.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m_wendy_r View Post
                  That's what I was trying to say. People who just follow are the ones who are missing out, really. I actually like Harry Potter

I don't like Twilight. I'm hit or miss on Avatar. I enjoy Tom Cruise. I like to listen to Mariah Carey, and dance to Lady Gaga. I'm a huge geek
                  Yep, like what you like and leave what you don't to those that do

Lady Gaga........ I love.........

I'm your biggest fan
                  I'll follow you until you love me........

Comment

I'm your biggest fan

Papparazzi!

Lyrics are made of win!
                    sigpic
                    Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

I'm your biggest fan

I love Lady Gaga too and
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                        Well, I had to wait a while because they were on a lunch break...Amanda brought her lentil soup into the conversation. I did ask a few of your questions:

Hair color....winter she likes it dark, summer she misses the blond...she kind of misses the blond right now.

Favorite episode - Pavor Nocturnus - really had to change gears as an actor and Requiem - she felt that was when the cast really melded into a real working group.

No bum questions and Robin kept his pants on, but said he was going shopping for some interesting boxers before the con.
                        Not at all surprised about PN and Requiem. Wood have put money on it in fact

Just how did you get onto the subject of Robin's boxers??

I mean........... did you ASK him to drop his pants?????

Was it fun? Were you nervous?

Comment

I asked them if they get online and both said they do occasionally, but it is hard. They will read 100 really nice comments and one bad one and they remember the bad one. I told them not to because your fans really care about you.

They saw both my cats....Robin is a real cat lover. And, I didn't realize how much the camera showed because I have a really great 3' by 5' picture on the wall that is a lithograph of a scene from the Nox episode. Amanda was admiring the picture than saw the stargate and then realized what it was.

She remembered me from previous cons and asked how my writing is going...which was really cool. We talked about a lot of general stuff and she mentioned her fans were so great....

In general, I had a wonderful time. They were so lovely and very generous of themselves.
                          sigpic

Comment

Yay Laurie - glad it went well

How long did you get to chat to them for?

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                              I asked them if they get online and both said they do occasionally, but it is hard. They will read 100 really nice comments and one bad one and they remember the bad one. I told them not to because your fans really care about you.
                              Glad you said that, they really need to know how many of us really love them and what they do

They saw both my cats....Robin is a real cat lover. And, I didn't realize how much the camera showed because I have a really great 3' by 5' picture on the wall that is a lithograph of a scene from the Nox episode. Amanda was admiring the picture than saw the stargate and then realized what it was.

She remembered me from previous cons and asked how my writing is going...which was really cool. We talked about a lot of general stuff and she mentioned her fans were so great....

In general, I had a wonderful time. They were so lovely and very generous of themselves.
                              Not surprised Amanda remembered you, she does seem to have a phenomenal memory for people that she meets. But still, really lovely of her

I'm sort of hoping Martin doesn't have such a good memory...........

Comment

Not at all surprised about PN and Requiem. Wood have put money on it in fact

Just how did you get onto the subject of Robin's boxers??

I mean........... did you ASK him to drop his pants?????

Was it fun? Were you nervous?
                                I asked the questions you gave me so I asked if he was going to do it at the con....

AT was very sweet and said I looked all dressed up and I said only 1/2 the way because I still have my pajama bottoms on. I didn't show them though.

It was a blast and I was nervous until I started talking with them. They made me feel so comfortable that it didn't last long.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X