The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    Well you know, it's been a slow day............. and just think of the artwork that might have been inspired
    *nods* it would

I've been so bored today, that so far I've watched like 6 episodes of Teen mom(old series)...I'll probably have tonight another weird combination dream of Jersey Short/Teen mom/16&pregnant...
    sigpic

Comment

So are you starting work tomorrow then Jann? Excited?

Comment

*imagines the Sarai''s bum fall artwork*
        *blinks*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        *nods* it would

I've been so bored today, that so far I've watched like 6 episodes of Teen mom(old series)...I'll probably have tonight another weird combination dream of Jersey Short/Teen mom/16&pregnant...
        Oh gaw.
        I watched Teen Mom with... well, my mom in the weekend (Really, I walked in and asked mom what she was watching and she oh so casually said: ''MTV...''. It was oddly interesting. She was even lounging on the couch...). At one point she turned to me and said: You'd have made a nice teen mother... So I gasped and let out a variation of ''what?!'' (which sounded like ''Whuuuh?!'') to witch she oh so evilly giggled: ''Yeah... you and your kid wood be about the same hight by now. You could share clothes and everything!''

I seriously wonder what happens in her head...
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
          So are you starting work tomorrow then Jann? Excited?
          From what I understand yes...and I'm excited, but also a bit nervous!
          sigpic

Comment

Oh FCOL! Here we go again.......

NAD!!!!

YOUR PM BOX IS FULL!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Oh gaw.
              I watched Teen Mom with... well, my mom in the weekend (Really, I walked in and asked mom what she was watching and she oh so casually said: ''MTV...''. It was oddly interesting. She was even lounging on the couch...). At one point she turned to me and said: You'd have made a nice teen mother... So I gasped and let out a variation of ''what?!'' (which sounded like ''Whuuuh?!'') to witch she oh so evilly giggled: ''Yeah... you and your kid wood be about the same hight by now. You could share clothes and everything!''

Your mom sounds freakin' hilarious! But it's a great show and the new teen mom actually starts tomorrow but I don't have MTV in here!

My mom watches My super sweet 16! When it used to be on TV she would actually make time for it and sit down to watch it...After it she would complain about those girls too
              sigpic

Comment

Oh FCOL! Here we go again.......

NAD!!!!

YOUR PM BOX IS FULL!!!!!

I was thinking... Maybe you should turn that into a nice flashy banner and treat it like a full potty.
                You know... do a little dance and compliment me on 'eating' (read: building up a florishing virtual social life) and using the PM box to the best of my abilities. Give me a sticker when it's full...

*blinks*

Ok, maybe that analogy didn't make sense...
                *clears box*
                *shakes fist at GW for hiding my red/orange/green storage meter*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                  Good evening everyone

*huggles to all* Glad to hear you're feeling a bit better Laurie

And lovely pics Pol, thanks for sharing, looks like you had an ace time!!

A few pics of my own testing out my new camera...Dave and I went for our first walk of 2011 yesterday up to Lower Wensleydale in the Yorkshire Dales. Beautiful weather, but still very very icy. I fell over spectacularly, right on my behind, and now have the bruises to show for it .

<snip>
                  Speaking of walking, I hope some of the Woohoos will be up for a romp around the Peak District in August ! I looooove the Peaks - so, so beautiful *sigh*

Beautiful pics! What an eye you have.

*imagines the Sarai''s bum fall artwork*
                  *blinks*

Oh gaw.

LOL. I can't imagine. About 15 years ago I had a pregnancy scare and was totally freaked out about the possibility of springing that one on my parents, and I was a grown woman living on my own!

Of course, now I get the 'when are you going to make me a grandfather' from my dad. I tell him to enjoy the grandchildren and great-grandchildren he's already got. I will get around to it.
                  sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Yay, excited for you too Jann! Hope you have a great day

And thanks MoB, glad you liked the pics. I'm trying to get to grips with this new camera before AT5

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                      LOL. I can't imagine. About 15 years ago I had a pregnancy scare and was totally freaked out about the possibility of springing that one on my parents, and I was a grown woman living on my own!

Of course, now I get the 'when are you going to make me a grandfather' from my dad. I tell him to enjoy the grandchildren and great-grandchildren he's already got. I will get around to it.
                      *hugs* I think on one side my parents would freak out now too, but on the other side they want to be grandparents... I just say my brothers have to provide them for grandkids first, certainly seeing as they're a few years older than I am!

I first want to find the right guy, finish college etc. etc.

I still think in the teenmom series the one who gave the kid up for adoption was the most responsible one knowing she was too young to take care, responsibly for a baby.

Anyway...back to thunking Martin and his tools

Well....or his toys!
                      sigpic

Comment

*blinks*

*blinks again*

Er...
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          *blinks*

*blinks again*

Er...
                          *blinks along*
                          What happened?
                          *looks around*

sigpic

Comment

*blinks along*
                            What happened?
                            *looks around*
                            MTV talk I think.

sigpic

Comment

I was thinking... Maybe you should turn that into a nice flashy banner and treat it like a full potty.
                              You know... do a little dance and compliment me on 'eating' (read: building up a florishing virtual social life) and using the PM box to the best of my abilities. Give me a sticker when it's full...

*blinks*

Ok, maybe that analogy didn't make sense...
                              *clears box*
                              *shakes fist at GW for hiding my red/orange/green storage meter*
                              Methinks you think too much

Actually, I am glad that you've got yourself a thriving social life.......... even if it is only virtual

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                MTV talk I think.

Oh... come on... Don't we, like, all talk about MTV, like, uh, the entire day?
                                I mean, it's sooo... Us.

Methinks you think too much

Actually, I am glad that you've got yourself a thriving social life.......... even if it is only virtual
                                TeeHee!
                                It's in my head as well.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X