• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by yessika View Post
    I love your House sig *stares*
    Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Yes, nice colouring LJ
    Thanks. It's a little outside the usual scope of my style, but I like how it turned out.
    sigpic

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN!!!

*huggles Jumble for the not-Anderson's thing and Bree for sickness*

There's about 16 currently active WooHoos We could fit them into Anderson's no problem
      Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      Don't ask me why but for some reason this really makes me

Me too

So for anyone who's completely given up on the news, Brown has resigned and Cameron's on his way to the Palace, so we're about to get a new PM even though there's still no news on the government front...
      sigpic
      Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Yeah, Cameron's the new PM I just hope Nick got himself a good deal and puts his influence to good use.

Comment

Yeah, Cameron's the new PM I just hope Nick got himself a good deal and puts his influence to good use.
          Hear hear!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Your Britist politics confuses the heck out of me. Just so ya know...

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Amanda British politics confuses the heck out of the Brits.

So you aren't alone

EDIT: Although I've been reading some of the American coverage of the UK election on MSNBC and CNN and it really is funny

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                Thanks. It's a little outside the usual scope of my style, but I like how it turned out.

I adore it! I was going to ask you for a tut for it actually.

Hear hear from me too!

Spoiler:

I still want to punch his smug face every time I see it... Cameron that is, not Clegg

I felt kind of sorry for Gordon when he gave his little speech. He obviously adores his wife and boys doesn't he. I know that's not necessarily a good quality to run a country and all that but I think he was a very genuine kind of guy, despite all the criticism.

Oh well.

*huggles poorly Bree* Aww... *more huggles*

And proper birthday wishes...

Happy Birthday Jann!

In the style of Egle's oft copied thunky banner, I made you something:

sigpic

Comment

Gordon lacks people skills and he has no charisma, whereas Nick.............

Nick has the potential to be a really good thing for this country, as long as he gets the chance

Comment

Just had to quote this from Cags on the Rewatch thread...

(and this is where we get that wonderful long ‘Martin Wood Special’)

And on that thought, I'm off to bed.

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Woodnight Jumble!! *huggles*

*goes off to watch YT vids*
                      sigpic
                      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Thank you Cags*drooooooooooooooooooools*

I tried to understand British politics a while ago...I gave up. I don't even understand my own It's all just a jumble to me

And it was a good day. Way better than I imagined. As a surprise also some friends unexpectedly came over and it was fun. It was a small gathering but okay for now(going to give a big party before I leave to the USA )
                        sigpic

Comment

Gordon lacks people skills and he has no charisma, whereas Nick.............

Nick has the potential to be a really good thing for this country, as long as he gets the chance
                          This is what I'm hoping. I'm gutted over MrDave being PM. But hopefully Nick can have a good influence.

*being hopeful and trying not to sulk*

And waves to you all. I had a looooong day at work. The bloke I was working with wanted to listen to the footie and my head hurts now

*hugs to you all*
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*hopes it's still Tuesday in the Netherlands*

BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!!

Happy birthday, Jann!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

That's a perfect present for Jann!!1
                              sigpic
                              Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*huggles wendy for the headache*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X