Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Thanks Cags

Bones isn't for everyone Jumble I guess ! On that note though...
    Spoiler:

I saw tonights episode. Oh. MY. SQUEEEEEE!!! I'm so glad I stayed spoiler free on that front because what a lovely surprise!! Can't wait to see all the other characters reactions! And I'm enjoying the dynamic this love interest of Booth's is bringing - Bones seems to be starting to get a little jealous even if she doesn't realise
    You've seen it already....it hasn't show here yet. I'll watch the east coast version but it still not on for a few hours.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by cagranosalis View Post

Hmm, perhaps i should clarify that my comments yesterday about snuggling in martin's shorts - and my apparent fascination with said clothing items - is purely for comedic effect.
      It's his hands i have a thing for.

*waves at... Anyone who might be reading this and wondering what the active ingredient in broccoli actually is*
      lol!

Thanks to Pengyn, SamJackShipLover and Mala for the sig.

Comment

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
        Since that is what you prefer to go by, yes I did.
        Hmmmm....maybe you can find a lawyer to help you change your name....
        know any good ones EH-T.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

Hmm, perhaps I should clarify that my comments yesterday about snuggling in Martin's shorts - and my apparent fascination with said clothing items - is purely for comedic effect.
          It's his hands I have a thing for.

*waves at... anyone who might be reading this and wondering what the active ingredient in broccoli actually is*
          Just remember...the more you explain it the deeper you get....
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            *pats Jumble* There there...there there
            *hides behind LJ*

Originally posted by EH-T View Post
            Worried now, eh?
            Nah! I stand by my belief that he's never been here so my name wood mean nothing to him

Denial is definitely the best place for me to be

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
            Yes... I just wish someone had told me before I hoiked myself into impossible debt to have him.

Although, you know I'd do it all again to get the same result becuase he's adorable. Then again, I am biased.
            He is adorable

Oh, you meant Benjabubs...............

A couple of my younger FB friends put something to effect that they don't give a damn about it and aren't voting. Just seeing people have that attitude makes me so angry.
            Me too

It's the David Boreanez thing for me. I'd not be half as interested if he wasn't so gorgeous.
            Must be something wrong with my eyes, because I just don't see it

Hmm, perhaps I should clarify that my comments yesterday about snuggling in Martin's shorts - and my apparent fascination with said clothing items - is purely for comedic effect.
            It's his hands I have a thing for.

*waves at... anyone who might be reading this and wondering what the active ingredient in broccoli actually is*
            See? You're the one he should be worried about All your talk of hand p0rn and snuggling in his shorts And there was that vid you made about his pants.........

Yep, I'm sure I'm safe

*looks at own location*

Maybe I need to change that

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
              Hmmmm....maybe you can find a lawyer to help you change your name....
              know any good ones EH-T.
              Since it's a lawyer that's got me into this mess............

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Since it's a lawyer that's got me into this mess............
                anyone we know...
                sigpic

Comment

Say Jumble, do you have a place to stay those extras days in Vancouver .... if not I have a unused 2nd bed in my room.
                  sigpic

Comment

*munches steamed broccoli* Well, I have nothing to fear. Joe never comes here.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
                      Say Jumble, do you have a place to stay those extras days in Vancouver .... if not I have a unused 2nd bed in my room.
                      I've extended the hotel booking until the Friday Thanks for the offer.

Should have checked with you first

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *munches steamed broccoli* Well, I have nothing to fear. Joe never comes here.
                      *chokes*

Now who's in denial?

Comment

I've extended the hotel booking until the Friday Thanks for the offer.

Should have checked with you first

*chokes*

Now who's in denial?
                        well, if he DOES come here, he should know that I'm needing some SNARK! Snark it up, Joe! I'm going through withdrawals here!
                        sigpic

Comment

Must admit, his blog hasn't been exactly enthralling lately

I'm off to my bed, with a hefty dose of paracetamol for this raging earache

WoodNight WooHoos *hugs*

Comment

Must admit, his blog hasn't been exactly enthralling lately
                            That's probably because all those SGU naysayers have finally shut up and realised it's actually not too bad and he has nobody to snark at!

I was thinking about staying up to watch the votes coming in but it all looks a bit of a mess with reports coming in that people haven't been able to cast votes etc. I have a feeling this is all going to go rather badly...

So bed for me too.

*huggles Jumble's earache*

Woodnight Woohoos.
                            sigpic

Comment

Good night Jumble
                              sigpic

Comment

Woodnight Jumble and Cags!!

*huggles woohoos*
                                sigpic
                                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Working...
                                X