• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
    Ooh. That sounds sooooo good. *Starts daydreaming about delicious food*
    Where was I? Oh yeah, *Hugs Wendy for hurt neck*
    Is it really Jann's birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN!!!!

No longer a teen? How many teens does that bring us to on this thread?... 1... 2...

Say, Jumble, is Anderson's like a chain restaurant? Or is there only one? Or is there more than one but not enough to be called a "chain"? You've made me really want to eat there.
    Now I really can't wait till I'm old enough to travel on my own, or with fellow Woohoos. I mean I couldn't wait before, but now you've made it all that more desirable.

I know there was something else I was going to say, oh yeah! Love Nate's haircut LJ!
    Anderson's is so far unique, the only one of it's kind

We'll take you there when you're old enough to come to a WooHooMeet

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
      Ooh. That sounds sooooo good. *Starts daydreaming about delicious food*
      Where was I? Oh yeah, *Hugs Wendy for hurt neck*
      Is it really Jann's birthday?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN!!!!

No longer a teen? How many teens does that bring us to on this thread?... 1... 2...

Say, Jumble, is Anderson's like a chain restaurant? Or is there only one? Or is there more than one but not enough to be called a "chain"? You've made me really want to eat there.
      Now I really can't wait till I'm old enough to travel on my own, or with fellow Woohoos. I mean I couldn't wait before, but now you've made it all that more desirable.

I know there was something else I was going to say, oh yeah! Love Nate's haircut LJ!
      On the bolded: at the very least you and I, until my birthday in September
      sigpic
      Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Anderson's is so far unique, the only one of it's kind

We'll take you there when you're old enough to come to a WooHooMeet
        Woohoo(Meet )!!!
        As if I didn't need another reason to want to meet you guys, I mean, I have about twenty already. Maybe, some day when one of us wins the lottery or something, then we can have one big, awesome WoohooMeet. With every Woohoo!! That'll be a party, how many of us are there anyway?

Originally posted by yessika View Post
        On the bolded: at the very least you and I, until my birthday in September
        sigpic

Comment

There's about 16 currently active WooHoos We could fit them into Anderson's no problem

WoodNight *hugs*

Comment

*wanders in*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN

I hope you have a fantastic day

*sneaks out munching on cake*

Comment

There's about 16 currently active WooHoos We could fit them into Anderson's no problem

WoodNight *hugs*
              Sweet.

Night Jumble!! *Hugs*
              sigpic

Comment

It's so hard to say Happy Birthday to Jann when it's not Tuesday yet. I will come back tomorrow with my birthday wishes.
                sigpic
                I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Thanks for the happy Bday wishes! Nice thing to wake up to

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                  It's so hard to say Happy Birthday to Jann when it's not Tuesday yet. I will come back tomorrow with my birthday wishes.
                  ....it's tuesday in here....already for 5,5 hours
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    Thanks for the happy Bday wishes! Nice thing to wake up to

....it's tuesday in here....already for 5,5 hours
                    I know, but it felt like I was going to say Happy Birthday 5.5 hours into the future. Crazy! Now, I will say it:

Happy Birthday, Jann!
                    Welcome to adulthood!

And no, you don't have to act like an adult once you leave your teen years. I haven't yet.
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Thanks trek...I'm not planning to behave like an adult either...it's too....adulty? Boring? Although guttery is something more....mature So ...that's good about adulthood

*runs out to school*
                      sigpic

Comment

Really quiet around here lately, must be because Nad can't get in

Let's see if I can find some Martinpics that we haven't seen for a while...............

(yes, yes I know, but I like that one )

...... and becaus it's Jann's birthday.....

Comment

Yey...Sheppy Thank you!

*huggles and kisses martin and Sheppy* ...it's my birthday soo I'm allowed to play with their tools

*runs around nekkid while waiting on her presentation*
                          sigpic

Comment

No kisses for Brad? Aw

And please bear in mind that I'm only lending you Martin for your birthday, you don't get to keep him

Comment

*smooches Brad*

..yeah yeah...I'll give him back...probably

Still waiting....sigh...SLOW! and I can't practise because she is talking...
                              sigpic

Comment

WoodNight *hugs*
                                Don't ask me why but for some reason this really makes me

And ...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANN!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X