No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is it bedtime already? Where does the time go?
    sigpic
    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Originally posted by llp View Post
      Hey Jumble, thought you went to sleep. Are you night walking...

Did your ears burn....I was talking about you to a friend.
      Do I want to know what you were saying about me?

Yes, yes I do!

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        Do I want to know what you were saying about me?

Yes, yes I do!
        Just talking about our upcoming tour. Now, like you, I'm waiting for a confirmation date. I'm am really looking forward to it. Unlike some people I know who have already done this once and are old hands at it.
        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning, WooHoos *huggles*

No, as long as they meet the GW size restrictions they'll be fine

*nudges Bree towards the Artwork Thread*

Wendy you'd be amazed at how many hidden talents I have

WoodNight *hugs*
          Nice!

Hey Jumble, thought you went to sleep. Are you night walking...

Did your ears burn....I was talking about you to a friend.
          You know, those really do burn the ears. Jumble, you're gonna need some ice.
          sigpic
          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Just talking about our upcoming tour. Now, like you, I'm waiting for a confirmation date. I'm am really looking forward to it. Unlike some people I know who have already done this once and are old hands at it.
            It surely isn't possible to be nonchalant about it after just having done it once?

I guess I might get to feel like that if I'd been about ten times...................

Maybe

Another busy day today. Inset Days are nightmares for working parents, but very good for my bank balance

Comment

Happy Queensday!

*dresses up in orange clothes*

*looks outside*

Hmpf. Rain. and all parties are outside...

*crosses fingers that it stops raining*
              sigpic

Comment

Happy Queensday, Jann. I hope the rain stops for you!
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*runz through...nekkid*

Off to school (nekkid of course) have to give my speech, which I'm so nervous about, and then right from there I'm going to my youth director's house to watch his kids, bought these cool Crayola coloring things when it gets really boring. (Ironically my dad works at Crayola so I'm actually supporting his job! ) Hopefully, the little kids won't kill me.

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                  Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                  Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

What is Queensday? *must go google this holiday*

Good luck on your speech, Amanda. You will do fine, especially since you are nekkid.
                    sigpic
                    I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

*runs in*

Everyone's gone home - I'm totally alone at work. And I still have looooads of work to do! Oy .

*sobs* I'm all alone...there's no one here beside me...

p.s. Happy Queensday Jann!! And hope the speech goes well Amanda (you'll be fine )

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                        *runs in*

Everyone's gone home - I'm totally alone at work. And I still have looooads of work to do! Oy .

p.s. Happy Queensday Jann!! And hope the speech goes well Amanda (you'll be fine )
                        *sends non-lonely thoughts*

sigpic
                        Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

WOOHOOS!!! I dont believe i have ever drunk posted on the thread before, but TODAY IS MY CHANCE!!!

I happen to have had 6 cowboyt shots and some vodka and i am happy as larry! I didn't catch up properly but i will when i can read correctly

LOVE YOU ALLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

good grief its difficult to post without making typos...this is taking forwever!!! im just foing to post no matter what comes off the jkets, this might make no sense at all, but i really cant find the proper kets. omfg!

there was not supposed to be an f in there...i was not swearint,....i jyst cant TYPE!!!

love you !~!!!!!!!!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

You're not alone Sarai, we're here

*hugs*

@ Bekki

Comment

You're not alone Sarai, we're here

*hugs*

@ Bekki
                              ^^ What she said.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Happy Queensday!

*dresses up in orange clothes*

*looks outside*

Hmpf. Rain. and all parties are outside...

*crosses fingers that it stops raining*
                                Happy Queensday Jann!
                                Like Nikki, I have no idea what that is and will have to Google it as well. Can anyone remember life without Google? What did we do back then?

It surely isn't possible to be nonchalant about it after just having done it once?

I guess I might get to feel like that if I'd been about ten times...................

Maybe

Another busy day today. Inset Days are nightmares for working parents, but very good for my bank balance
                                Only 10 Jumble?

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *runz through...nekkid*

Off to school (nekkid of course) have to give my speech, which I'm so nervous about, and then right from there I'm going to my youth director's house to watch his kids, bought these cool Crayola coloring things when it gets really boring. (Ironically my dad works at Crayola so I'm actually supporting his job! ) Hopefully, the little kids won't kill me.
                                Amanda, if you were a student in one of my classes nekkidness wood not have been tolerated
                                Good luck with the kids.

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
                                *runs in*

*huggles Sarai* for loneliness.

@ Bekki, which reminds me, today is my late day at work so I go in very late and come home very late. Wine tasting tonight so the time will fly, I hope.

I will go light on the wine tonight as my boss got me drunk last night. I was ready to go home and a good customer walked in so I had to stay. This guy will spend an amount equivalent to my entire paycheck to buy wine for he and his wife for the weekend (If only I knew for even one day how the other half lived )

Anyway, Mario grabs three bottles of wine (one is an Amarone which is higher than average in alcohol content) and says "lets go next door and try these". Three bottles of wine later we were all quite happy.
                                Beth, a woman I work with had never seen me tipsy before and she found it to be quite funny

Anyway, no getting drunk tonight.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X