No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*sigh*Two of my posts won't show up.Anyway, goodnight other member and 4 guests.
    sigpic

Comment

Finally a moment to sit down. This has been a icky day. *sigh*

Today I had my first
      Spoiler:
      Vacuum delivery for maternal refusal to push. I got kicked about 4 or 5 times too. Meh. Baby was cute, but I never in a million years expected this of this particular mama.

*huggles all*
      sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *runs in with Christmas Hugs, while listening to the Beatles with the family*

I so loved the advent posts!
        Me too! I thought all the Advents were Awesome

*Christmas hugs Nad*

Funny. That's exactly what I used to say!
        We all did, but look at us now

Originally posted by Leo1 View Post
        Hhmm you could say i am um...technologicaly challanged.don't use gimp or photoshop.

I would love to learn to make great artwork.But my main internet access point is my cellphone.when i do go online with my home computer i hook my phone up using bluetooth and use it as a modem.since internet usage is still very expensive in South Africa i very rarely stay online for long and don't download programs such as gimp.wow typing all that on a phone keypad took forever!
        Gosh, that's not fun But don't worry, as soon as you're able to have a sig and then an avatar one of us will make you some

Comment

*skips into the thread*

Nice to see you posting a'plenty, Leo! All your phone typing is going to make you the speediest text messager in the universe!

Lovely lovey dinner pics, Jumbly It all looks amasing, and I tihnk out of the three meals i would have chosen yours too! Yum, smoked salmon!!!

*huggles MoB for icky day and cuddles Hindu* You have made me so interested in midwifery, I find it very very fascinating!

It's another rainy day here in Austraila *sigh* Mum bought me some special pharamone (sp?) something something perfume for christmas yesterday that makes you happy and takes away the rainy blues...and here I was thinking I was good at hiding the depressy bug from my mother...mothers know all

Happy Boxing Day
          sigpic

Comment

Awww all those advents together look awesome!

I had a wonderful Christmas. Got a lot of presents(a lot more than I expected; that for sure) and just a very good time! It really felt like a holiday!

*hugs Leo* Soon enough you'll get of probie status and you'll easily enough forget about all the trouble you're having now!

*hugs MoB* May I ask why the mom didn't want to push? Too overwelmed or so?
            sigpic

Comment

Argh. My reply got eaten by GW!

Bekki thanks for the huggles. It was a rough day, and tomorrow will be rougher, but this too shall pass. Hindu is glad I'm home and keeps looking at me for reassurance. I wish I could make him feel better. Re: midwifery-- I tend to have that effect on people, probably because I do love it so much (most of the time!) Another friend of mine who also use to be in the arts (tv production) is now in midwifery school in Scotland!

Jann I wish I knew! I'm really haunted by this birth. I wish I could have made it better for her. I'll probably blog about it later today or tomorrow when I've had some time to unwind and process it. I'll let you know.

*hugs*
              sigpic

come tweet with me! LJ Friends Creative LJ* AO3 * FF.net banners by my talented friends

Comment

Comment

MoB that's interesting...*hugs* How's your cat doing atm? Stable?

ROFL! Jumble I'm really loving this. You and Nad are doing an amazing job! So funny!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                    MoB that's interesting...*hugs* How's your cat doing atm? Stable?
                    He's doing very poorly, alas. Hard to believe he's the same cat he was a week ago Tomorrow I'm going to do right by him. If any of y'all could just send him good vibes so he has a good last night, I'd appreciate it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Thanks Jann, we're enjoying ourselves

*sends peaceful vibes to Hindu*
                      Last edited by Jumble; 25 December 2010, 06:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                        He's doing very poorly, alas. Hard to believe he's the same cat he was a week ago Tomorrow I'm going to do right by him. If any of y'all could just send him good vibes so he has a good last night, I'd appreciate it.
                        That's so sad. *huggles tightly* I hope he at least will have a good night(as far as possible!)

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        Thanks Jann, we're enjoying ourselves
                        I notice!
                        sigpic

Comment

Good Morning Woohoos! it seems some woohoos are still asleep , some have gone out already and i'm all by myself. *takes deep breath* *throws off clothes*Sprints nekkid through the house. *puts on cop voice*Move along.There's nothing to see here.
                          sigpic

Comment

So sorry about ur kitty MoB.we had a dog that I remember having throughout my childhood and we were all heartbroken when she died.*hugs*
                            sigpic

Comment

Happy
                              7th Day
                              of Martinmas!!!

(And Happy Second Day of Christmas. )

Originally posted by MidwifeOnBoard View Post
                              *sends Hindu good vibes*
                              *hugs*

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              ROFL! Jumble I'm really loving this. You and Nad are doing an amazing job! So funny!
                              Thank you!
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Good Morning Woohoos! it seems some woohoos are still asleep , some have gone out already and i'm all by myself. *takes deep breath* *throws off clothes*Sprints nekkid through the house. *puts on cop voice*Move along.There's nothing to see here.

Good to see you're well and truely into the spirit of Woohooness.

*huggles MOB and Hindu. Poor baby. I hope he's had a good night snuggling with his mummy. I remember taking one of my parent's down to be euthanised about this time of year a few years back; she purred right up to the last minute. I hope Hindu's passing is as peaceful for you both as that.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X