The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    I'm sorry, Bree. *hands Bree a tissue* I tried watching the first two episodes of Season One and it was too dark for me. I did watch the episode with MS last season and thought that was a lot better. Maybe I should give it another shot, FCOL, I'm going to give Macgyver a shot. *must get past the hair*
    I didn't have a problem with the hair... However I couldn't get past the pure absurdity of that show. Had to turn off the pilot after 15 min.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
      I didn't have a problem with the hair... However I couldn't get past the pure absurdity of that show. Had to turn off the pilot after 15 min.
      I tried watching an episode from Hulu from Season 7 and all I did was compare Mac with Jack. They were like the same character, just different jobs. The mannerisms were so similar, it was freaky. The storyline kind of bored me though.

I'm more interested in watching Season One RDA. He looks so cute and hot. I like the short hair better.
      sigpic
      I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

Morning Woohoos.
        sigpic

Comment

I plan on watching Macgyver, eventually

*jumps up and down because of Sanctuary DVD*

Although I haven't even bought Season one yet
          sigpic
          Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Morning Woohoos.
            Morning LJ!!
            *Hugs*
            How are you?
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Valerie_Jackson View Post
              Morning LJ!!
              *Hugs*
              How are you?
              Sucky. Hope everyone is having a good Friday, though.
              sigpic

Comment

*hugs LJ*
                sigpic
                Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*joins in hugging LJ fully clothed*
                  sigpic

Comment

*falls back in*

Dad's okay...sleeping now...

On a bouncy nerdy point of view: I got the Bluray Avatar! I love that movie!

*hugs LJ*

*runs out to get some sun...(aka tanning)*
                    sigpic

Comment

Why am I broke?? I really want to get Avatar! *sobs*
                      sigpic

Comment

I haven't even seen Avatar yet and I wanted to watch it in the movie theater. Guess I will have to watch it at home when we rent it. On our 56" widescreen TV.
                        sigpic

Comment

I'm sorry, Bree. *hands Bree a tissue* I tried watching the first two episodes of Season One and it was too dark for me. I did watch the episode with MS last season and thought that was a lot better. Maybe I should give it another shot, FCOL, I'm going to give Macgyver a shot. *must get past the hair*
                          Season One was dark but there were some lighter episodes. I think it really came into it's own a maybe 4-5 episodes into it and that's when I started watching because I really enjoyed it and not just because Amanda was in it.
                          Season 2 is much lighter visually and there are lighter episodes amongst the darker (in content) ones. In my opinion S2 just got better and better. It really is worth sticking with it Nikki and i am not just saying that because Amanda is in it.
                          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          Jas, are you trying to insinuate that it's absurd to think a man could build an atomic bomb using nothing but a toothpick, a cigarette lighter and a piece of gum?

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Morning Woohoos.
                          *hugs LJ* Wish I could take away the bad days.
                          Originally posted by starlover View Post
                          *falls back in*

On a bouncy nerdy point of view: I got the Bluray Avatar! I love that movie!

*hugs LJ*

*runs out to get some sun...(aka tanning)*
                          Glad your dad is doing well Jann.
                          I haven't even seen Avatar yet and I wanted to watch it in the movie theater. Guess I will have to watch it at home when we rent it. On our 56" widescreen TV.
                          Poor Nikki. Is that all you have to watch it on?
                          *looks at her own 25" dinosaur*
                          Having a had time feeling sorry for you right now.
                          sigpic

Comment

*bounces in*

It's the weeeekend!!! And it's sunny!!! These things make Josi a happy girl!

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Yes, you did. I was a bit miffed because Benjabubs said he wanted the dinosaur museum not the space one and, of course, being as I'm a complete geek about anything sciency, I really wanted the Science museum. But, I completely forgot all about the Earth science section and the minerals collection (which, I think, is still one of the largest in the world and utterly stunning). Last time I went up to the NH museum those rocks were just lined up in those old fashioned wooden cases and they were still the most amazing things to look at and learn about but... oh how wonderfully laid out and presented is it. And it's all free! Well, ok, I probably pay for it in my council tax but how wonderful. A day out to London cost us £16 and that was just because we chose to buy food, not take it with us.

(Gosh, did I just geek out over a bunch of rocks? )
                            Daniel would be proud Jack not so much

So glad you had a fab time - I remember going to the NH/Earth science museum on a school trip when I was 8 or 9 and not being so enthused with the rocks, which were as you say just laid out in wooden cabinets back then. But I loved the rest - do they still have the earthquake floor? That was awesome.

And you know, Benjabubs is such a star. He's at that awkward age where we don't really need a pushchair anymore but he gets tired out on long walks so we tend to take one anyway. We made a decision not to take it this time - mainly because of the sheer horror of the thought of negotiating it onto a packed Picadilly line train on the journey home - and he had to walk... and he did! He walked through the allotments almost all the way to Hatton Cross, then all the way round the museum for over four hours, then walked home again back through the allotments again. Only one tiny little huffy bit at the end when I said no more planet escalator. Got home, had his dinner and then flaked out on the sofa. I finally succeeded in wearing the batteries down in my little duracell bunny!
                            Aw, well done Benjabubs!

Wow, just took a long nap on the couch. My couch, not the Woohoo couch. I didn't mean to do that. Now I will be awake for awhile.

I am so happy because the P/T conferences went great. The teacher was amazed by the difference in my son due to their new lesson in Physical Science: Space. This is my son's favorite topic. He couldn't stop talking about it in class. He would ask questions, answer questions and just plain talk about it. The teacher was so surprised. She realized that he is a very social child when it comes to something he is passionate about. He even increased his Reading level by four levels because she gave him a book about Space. He read it to her perfectly and was able to retell the story. She was very impressed with his reading. Now she believes me.
                            That's great news, Nik, you must be so relieved!

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                            *falls back in*

((((Jann)))) Glad your Dad's OK
                            sigpic
                            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

*phew* Evening Woohoos! Well, at least it's the weekend

Thanks for all of your hugs and words of support about the 'busyness' at work I've been taking note

Before I forget...

*hugs to Jumble, Jo, Oren and the boys for Oren's scare!* - glad to hear he was ok!

*hugs to Bree for your nephews wife* I'm keeping everything crossed that it turns out to be nothing more than a scare .

*hugs to Jann and dad* - glad to hear everything went well

*hugs to Nad for internet woes*

And, ***huge hugs to LJ***

Hope I didn't miss anyone - that was from memory!

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                              Time for some PTB picspam :

[]http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/yy210/breezeweb33/Cats%20and%20Misc/dan_tummy.jpg[/]
                              *dies*

*resists urge not to leave IMG tags on*

Do I see a tan line? *looks closer to the Dan Shea pic.
                              I think what you're actually seeing if you look really closely is this:

James Cameron is re-releasing it over here, I'm sure he'll be doing so in the US as well? It will be shown again in 3D in the cinema over the summer. I saw it in the cinema but not in 3D so will certainly be making the most of it this time!

Comment

Sarai, how did I miss that tattoo on Dan Shea?

Re-releasing Avatar?! That would be awesome. Do you know when? My 9 year wedding anniversary is coming up and we usually see a movie. We were thinking of Iron Man 2 this year.

Bree, I will give Sanctuary a chance, but boy is my plate full (and the DVR too). Then I will know what the heck you guys are talking about.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X