Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Estrela View Post
    *joins in the giggling*
    *gentle reminder to Sarai that we all want to see pictures when they get back*
    As if I woodn't be showing off all the pictures when we get back

And I mean all the pictures

*chuckles evilly*
    *chokes*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
    Guess what?? I worked out the number of days to the Shipmeet, and it's 69!!!
    Brilliant!

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    So, who wants to find themselves a webcam so that I can see you all!
    I have a webcam on my computer and in the laptop so that's two. Plus the internet connection is pretty good so we can stretch it and find out !

Oma somethings happened to my mojo the last few days. Completely disappeared. I don't know what happened *sighs*

EDIT: Woodnight all *waves*

Comment

Hi Woohoos.

Not home yet, but at the in-laws'. Will stay here tonight and finish the trip tomorrow. I'm so tired.
      sigpic

Comment

*huggles LJ* Travelling and stess combined are exhausting

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          *huggles LJ* Travelling and stess combined are exhausting
          Yes. No fun. Mom is still giving it hell, though, so I'm counting my blessings.
          sigpic

Comment

Good for her

Comment

*raises hand* I have Skype!!

*hugs LJ*

*hugs all woohoos*
              sigpic
              Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*chuckles evilly*
                *chokes*

Brilliant!

I have a webcam on my computer and in the laptop so that's two. Plus the internet connection is pretty good so we can stretch it and find out !

Oma somethings happened to my mojo the last few days. Completely disappeared. I don't know what happened *sighs*

EDIT: Woodnight all *waves*
                *squuuueeeee* If there's no objections, maybe we could try that? I'd love to "see" you guys even if I'll probably never meet you in person. I have a webcam on my laptop and if you brought your webcam I could see all of you guys....

*bounces*

*squishy huggles LJ just because*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

*chuckles evilly*
                  *chokes*
                  <snip>
                  Yes, and on that note, Jumble, I would appreciate some pics of Damian...... (Not to be greedy, of course, but I just can't help it... )

Anyway, on a totally different note, I've been watching the Damian + Martin...Wood + Amanda commentaries on the Sanctuary season 1 episodes, and I have to admit, in the first three Damian was...practically an idiot. But he promptly got better, thankfully. Calmed down a bit, started to use that wit of his, and said some great things. Did anyone else listen to the commentary for The Five where he imitated a pirate?

Dear Sanctuary scallywags. I be watching the DVD on the high seas...
                  ...Yup, that was good.

And then in the commentary for Kush, he was quoting some director who apparently said "The best revenge? Shoot the script as written." Of course, everyone knows who it is, except for me. And Damian has to rub it in by saying that he thinks a lot of people know who he's talking about. So I finally figure it out (or so I think) and say "Peter DeLuise!" And what does Damian say approximately 1.5 seconds later?

Not Peter DeLuise.
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

Oh darn this flippin' quotey thing

Bree I LOVE that first arty..... sooooo true

*snurches*

You are entering those into the Thunk category of the Artwork Awards, aren't you??
                    Totally forgot about the awards thread. I think part of that forgetting is my brain refusing to believe that my stuff belongs with the rest.

I will try to get my act together this weekend if possible and figure out what to post and which categories. It's a bit intimidating as I have never done it before.

*thinks* Maybe I don't need to take my own, I'll just lift some from the nearest Security Guard
                    I have a pair too. They're the fur lined kind and they woodn't hurt his precious wristies. Wine tasting at work tonight so yessss I am a little bit drunk as I woood never admit the cuff thing sober.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                    Woohoo!!!

We need one of these:

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt...13f1/event.png

Oh now why don't they do it in days?

And I've been making some pretty Martin things (still on that candle challenge theme):

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y23...ifulMartin.jpg

Very nice! Those candle brushes are downright addictive It's like candle crack I blame LJ for our candle crack addiction
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wine_buyer View Post
                      Totally forgot about the awards thread. I think part of that forgetting is my brain refusing to believe that my stuff belongs with the rest.

I will try to get my act together this weekend if possible and figure out what to post and which categories. It's a bit intimidating as I have never done it before.

Of course it does! And we all had to do it for the first time last year so I know how you feel And I still haven't done my submissions because everything I look at I think is rubbish

I have managed to pick out some though, and I'll be posting them later It's all for fun you know

I have a pair too. They're the fur lined kind and they woodn't hurt his precious wristies. Wine tasting at work tonight so yessss I am a little bit drunk as I woood never admit the cuff thing sober.
                      I bet we've all secretly got a pair hidden away somewhere

Very nice! Those candle brushes are downright addictive It's like candle crack I blame LJ for our candle crack addiction
                      Yep, I blame her too But those brushes are absolutely brilliant

*waves to TPI*

Comment

*runs through and huggles Woohoos*

I'm so glad this month is ending soon...
                        sigpic

Comment

*wanders in yawning*
                          Morning Woohoos

*huggles for LJ and Jas*

LJ, so glad to hear your mum's giving it her all. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I'm glad you're checking in here so that we can hear the updates and give you virtual hugs

So we're going to have a mini-skype-shipmeet in amongst the real one? Awesome! My laptop has a webcam and skype so I can bring it too if that would help

Wow, getting really excited about it now!!!

*bounces and runs around in circles*
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Jann booked ticket

Squee!

EDIT

*huggles LJ*
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                              Jann booked ticket

Squee!

EDIT

*huggles LJ*
                              *bounces even more!!!*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                                *runs through and huggles Woohoos*

I'm so glad this month is ending soon...
                                *huggles Jasmina*

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                                *wanders in yawning*
                                Morning Woohoos

*huggles for LJ and Jas*

LJ, so glad to hear your mum's giving it her all. I can't imagine what you're going through, but I'm glad you're checking in here so that we can hear the updates and give you virtual hugs

So we're going to have a mini-skype-shipmeet in amongst the real one? Awesome! My laptop has a webcam and skype so I can bring it too if that would help

Wow, getting really excited about it now!!!

*bounces and runs around in circles*
                                OMG! I've seen what I look like on a webcam It's worse than my passport pic

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                                Jann booked ticket

Squee!

EDIT

*huggles LJ*
                                *squees and bounces with Jann*

68 DAYS TO SHIPMEET!!!!!!

181 DAYS TO SE!!!!!
                                WOOHOOOOOD!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X