Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    *sneeks in and pretends to have been here all evening*
    *rummages*
    Have I posted this one?




    It has colour as well!
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Hey, did I show this cute little pressie I got yesterday from Joanna?


      (for those that don't know, 'Julie' is my proper real given namethatIhate name )

      She said it wood help me save up for my trip to Canada

      Comment


        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        *sneeks in and pretends to have been here all evening*
        *rummages*
        Have I posted this one?




        It has colour as well!
        *squints eyes* Nope, don't think I've seen that one before... very nice

        *cough* Did you do that other....... thing? *cough*

        Comment


          Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Well if I sounded a little stern, perhaps it's because you keep hitting me upside my head Old people are more prone to brain damage you know



          *huggles*

          Edit: Hey look! We've both got similar Continuum avis

          Except of course that mine is more appropriate for this thread
          Hey that last time I did it lightly! And I don't see any old people...*looks around*

          Oh! We do! And don't they look spiffy too! And hey mines appropriate...Martin directed Jack/RDA, so ha!

          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          *sneeks in and pretends to have been here all evening*
          *rummages*
          Have I posted this one?




          It has colour as well!
          Pretty!!

          *points to artwork thread*

          My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

          Comment


            *pokes everyone, just cuz*
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Hey that last time I did it lightly! And I don't see any old people...*looks around*

              Oh! We do! And don't they look spiffy too! And hey mines appropriate...Martin directed Jack/RDA, so ha!
              They do!

              This is true, I capitulate on that point

              And he directed it sooooo well *huggles Martin*


              Pretty!!

              *points to artwork thread*
              She knows her way there now, she's posted there 67 TIMES

              Well done Pukkie

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Hey, did I show this cute little pressie I got yesterday from Joanna?

                ...
                (for those that don't know, 'Julie' is my proper real given namethatIhate name )

                She said it wood help me save up for my trip to Canada
                Aww! Cute!

                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                *squints eyes* Nope, don't think I've seen that one before... very nice

                *cough* Did you do that other....... thing? *cough*
                Hm. Cool.

                And you should fix that cough...
                *sneezes*Did yes, finished, not yet.*clears throath*
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                sigpic
                Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                Comment


                  Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  *pokes everyone, just cuz*

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                    Aww! Cute!
                    Hm. Cool.

                    And you should fix that cough...
                    *sneezes*Did yes, finished, not yet.*clears throath*
                    *Swallows cough meds and passes tissus to Nad*

                    Okey dokey Two hours to the end of Martinmas, plenty of time

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                      Pretty!!

                      *points to artwork thread*
                      Thanks


                      Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      *pokes everyone, just cuz*
                      *wonders if she doesn't do that Nekkid because it sounds icky*

                      Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      She knows her way there now, she's posted there 67 TIMES

                      Well done Pukkie
                      Yeahhh. Hard to op that huh?
                      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                      sigpic
                      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                      Comment


                        Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                        *pokes everyone, just cuz*
                        *pokes back*

                        Originally posted by jumble View Post
                        They do!

                        This is true, I capitulate on that point

                        And he directed it sooooo well *huggles Martin*




                        She knows her way there now, she's posted there 67 TIMES

                        Well done Pukkie
                        *fist pump*

                        He did!

                        *thunks our avatars*

                        Well...you know Nad, she gets lost sometimes...it's a big forum out there after all....


                        My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                          Thanks




                          *wonders if she doesn't do that Nekkid because it sounds icky*



                          Yeahhh. Hard to op that huh?
                          I only run and dance nekkid. Here. Elsewhere...other things...
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Oh yeah! *huggles Jenn*

                            Tell me, why do you have two n's instead of one? I always have to go back and put the second one in because most people I know called Jennifer just shorten it to Jen You just have to be different don't you?

                            Hey Polomore, come and say Hi
                            Polomare is in hiding. I think she'll have a heart attack if she realizes anybody noticed she'd been lurking
                            "Are you like, a crazy person?"
                            "I am quite sure they will say so."

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post

                              Well...you know Nad, she gets lost sometimes...it's a big forum out there after all....

                              *blinks* I do not!

                              Anyway, guys and girls from the Helen/Major Wood Ship appreciation thread, to get back to the point I was trying to make before about shoes in relation to our ship was that...

                              *looks around*

                              Drat.

                              Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              I only run and dance nekkid. Here. Elsewhere...other things...
                              Now that sounds icky.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

                              sigpic
                              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *pokes back*


                                *fist pump*

                                He did!

                                *thunks our avatars*

                                Well...you know Nad, she gets lost sometimes...it's a big forum out there after all....

                                No, it's ok! I leave her a trail of chocolate chips so she can find it

                                Originally posted by es! View Post
                                Polomare is in hiding. I think she'll have a heart attack if she realizes anybody noticed she'd been lurking
                                Is she a friend of yours? See if you can persuade her to come and say hello You know we love our newbies and treat them gently...... to start with *cough*

                                Drat! The cough meds aren't working

                                Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                                *blinks* I do not!

                                Anyway, guys and girls from the Helen/Major Wood Ship appreciation thread, to get back to the point I was trying to make before about shoes in relation to our ship was that...

                                *looks around*

                                Drat.



                                Now that sounds icky.
                                Yes. Exactly. It does.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X