The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(((((LJ)))))

I'm so sorry to hear about that. My prayers are with you and your family. I hope everything works out for the best with your sister-in-law.

My sister would also like to send her condolences. The same thing happened to her few months ago, and it's the worst possible thing that can happen to anyone.

*hugs*
    sigpic

Comment

Oh LJ. This is so sad. Massive hugs for you, SIL and all your family ((((huggles)))) You are in my thoughts.
      sigpic

Comment

LJ, I'm so sorry to hear that

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((LJ and SIL and the rest of your family))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Comment

Just watched 'Night At The Museum' with Lee and Joel. At the end Lee said 'Yeah, cool film......... I wonder how much of that was green screened?'

Not that I've influenced him at all

*huggles LJ and sends supportive vibes*

I feel so useless

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Just watched 'Night At The Museum' with Lee and Joel. At the end Lee said 'Yeah, cool film......... I wonder how much of that was green screened?'

Not that I've influenced him at all

I bet you were so proud.

I nearly had a doubletake moment right now... there's... *gasp* PTB appreciation going on in the Ship thread.

*huggles LJ and sends supportive vibes*

I feel so useless
            Ah ditto. I know what you mean. It really is the crappiest of things to happen LJ. yes more reason why 2009 can go sod off IMO.

You know I don't really believe in God, nor am I particularly relogious but I do (perhaps hypocritcally) believe in heaven for babies. So I think Emmett is there now; one more tiny angel twinkiling down from heaven.

((((LJ and family))))
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post

I bet you were so proud.

I nearly had a doubletake moment right now... there's... *gasp* PTB appreciation going on in the Ship thread.
              I know There's been quite a lot of that lately...... could the WooHoo influence we seeping through?

Ah ditto. I know what you mean. It really is the crappiest of things to happen LJ. yes more reason why 2009 can go sod off IMO.

You know I don't really believe in God, nor am I particularly relogious but I do (perhaps hypocritcally) believe in heaven for babies. So I think Emmett is there now; one more tiny angel twinkiling down from heaven.

((((LJ and family))))
              I don't either, but I hope there's some comfort in that for those that do have faith. Otherwise, what's the point?

Comment

No, Jumble, you're not useless.

We've been out running errands and shopping today. No need for the kids to feel sad during the Christmas season. It helped distract us a little bit, too. The funeral is on Monday, but just Hubby will be going down, since both of our kids are in school now. He'll leave tomorrow and come back Tuesday, probably, which will leave me with the kiddos for a few days, so it'll be a little nuts.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                  No, Jumble, you're not useless.

We've been out running errands and shopping today. No need for the kids to feel sad during the Christmas season. It helped distract us a little bit, too. The funeral is on Monday, but just Hubby will be going down, since both of our kids are in school now. He'll leave tomorrow and come back Tuesday, probably, which will leave me with the kiddos for a few days, so it'll be a little nuts.
                  Glad to hear you've managed to distract yourselves, it would really be a shame to spoil the season for the children.

Now I know how you were all feeling with me, because I really don't know what to say. It's just such a crying shame of a thing to happen

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                    Thanks, but...mostly prayers for sis-in-law, now. Little Emmett didn't make it.
                    I am so sorry I'll be thinking of you all and especially your SIL. ((((()))))

Comment

I hate when there's really nothing to say or do to help as well.

I do believe in God and Heaven. So I think if you do believe that then there's a certain level of comfort.

*huggles to LJ* That's a good idea LJ, to keep your kids busy so they don't have to ask questions, think about it, that sort of thing.

On a positive note, It's snowing here today and it's just one of those lazy stress free Saturdays right before Christmas. Watching Christmas movies, making icons, hanging with the family. And it feels really really nice. I feel like myself again at the moment. And I haven't felt like that since before the start of school.

*huggles woohoos*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                      Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                      Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*hugs LJ and sister in law and the family*
                        That's sad news.

Amanda, I'm glad you finally feel a bit better. I hope it'll stay that way for you
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Glad to hear that Amanda

I just had to calm the boys down after they saw the beginning of Requiem They're now glued to the screen waiting to see what happens

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            *hugs LJ and sister in law and the family*
                            That's sad news.

Amanda, I'm glad you finally feel a bit better. I hope it'll stay that way for you
                            Thanks Nad, me too. Did you have a good Sinterklaas?

Jumble, hehe you're converting them young aren't you?

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                              Glad to hear that Amanda

I just had to calm the boys down after they saw the beginning of Requiem They're now glued to the screen waiting to see what happens
                              Hehe, the boys are awesome

...It does disturb me that they are watching Requiem while I, the supposed adult am currently watching a Sinterklaas series for children.

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              Thanks Nad, me too. Did you have a good Sinterklaas?

Jumble, hehe you're converting them young aren't you?

Yes I did, thank you
                              I had a lot of fun today. Did a lot of singing, fangurling Sinterklaas' helpers (*sighs* I love High Hights Piet. )and made crack poems.
                              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*clears throat*

Nad's Sinterklaas WooHoo Poem

The Sint surfed on the internet
                                when he came across this site.
                                He called for fandom Piet and they
                                read all trough the night.

He figured that the WooHoos
                                where quite a crazy bunch
                                The Sint could no get over it
                                and discussed it during lunch.

He called the Pieten to his room
                                and assigned each one a mission
                                ''Find out who the WooHoos are,
                                and get me a television!''

The Sint watched Stargate and Sanctuary
                                studying how well both the shows looked.
                                But OMG and sapperdeflap!
                                Sinterklaas was hooked!

The Pieten worried, for the date came near
                                to get on the boat to The Netherlands.
                                The Sint asked ''Do they air these shows?''
                                And Piet replyed ''Fat chance...''

Sinterklaas just srugged and shook his head.
                                He would not go this year.
                                The Dutch children saw it all on TV
                                and their hearts filled with fear.

Wood Sinterklaas and his Pietengang
                                really stay in spain?
                                The Dutch WooHoos started to cry
                                and did not want it that way.

So Jann and Nad combined powers
                                and wrote the Sint a letter.
                                They mentioned how they watched the shows
                                and Sinterklaas felt better.

He hopped on his ship and all was right
                                the holiday wood be good.
                                The Sint stepped on the Dutch mainland
                                and let out a big ''WooooHooood!''
                                Last edited by DutchIndeed; 05 December 2009, 01:48 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X