Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sarai and EH-T have promised to look after me, and gag me if necessary

I'm also considering a discreet chinstrap to keep my chin from hitting the floor and staying there for the whole weekend
    How can a chinstrap be discreet? Never mind, but do make a pic once you come up with the design!

Will it be a con? Or what kind of party are you talking about?
    "Are you like, a crazy person?"
    "I am quite sure they will say so."

Comment

Originally posted by es! View Post
      How can a chinstrap be discreet? Never mind, but do make a pic once you come up with the design!

Will it be a con? Or what kind of party are you talking about?
      It's The Sanctuary Experience (scroll down for info) We've got Meet & Greet Tickets *happy dance*

Seven months and four days to go

Comment

It's The Sanctuary Experience (scroll down for info) We've got Meet & Greet Tickets *happy dance*

Seven months and four days to go
        Thank you for the info!
        How come that all cool stuff happens in the US or Canada??? *pouts*

Comment

Thank you for the info!
          How come that all cool stuff happens in the US or Canada??? *pouts*
          Mostly I guess because it's where they live

Amanda comes over to the UK fairly often to do her own one-woman cons, and some of the cast of Sanctuary did a Wolfhaven one here last year. Also RDA and AT did 'Avalon' here a couple of years ago (an hour's drive from me, but I didn't know about it ).

Comment

Hey WooHoos!

Being away from this thread so often is starting to play tricks on me...
            Last night I dreamt something seriously odd. We were trying to sell a product called ''WooHoo's Wonderfull Weeners''. As a marketing stunt, some of us traveled to Canada to sell and promote them there, because Canadians wood love them, because they had maple syrup in them.
            When we got there we went to a market where Martin Wood was selling sausages and he wasn't happy because we were selling our weeners next to his stand. We got far more customers, because Martin's sausages were a bit bland, so he decided to sell little stuffed buns instead.

*blinks*
            I never have Martin dreams, and there he is, selling sausages and buns.
            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
              Hey WooHoos!

Being away from this thread so often is starting to play tricks on me...
              Last night I dreamt something seriously odd. We were trying to sell a product called ''WooHoo's Wonderfull Weeners''. As a marketing stunt, some of us traveled to Canada to sell and promote them there, because Canadians wood love them, because they had maple syrup in them.
              When we got there we went to a market where Martin Wood was selling sausages and he wasn't happy because we were selling our weeners next to his stand. We got far more customers, because Martin's sausages were a bit bland, so he decided to sell little stuffed buns instead.

*blinks*
              I never have Martin dreams, and there he is, selling sausages and buns.
              I have to tell you Pukkie, that's one heck of a guttery dream you had there

Maple syrup on weeners? Surely even Canadians woodn't do that?

Edit: Although I guess that's no more odd than putting honey on roast potatoes and parsnips

Comment

*shakes head*
                Pukkie never has guttery dreams.

I hope not

EDIT for the edit: Yuck!
                Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                  *shakes head*
                  Pukkie never has guttery dreams.
                  You do now You dreamt that Martin was trying to sell you his sausage and buns........ explain that in a non-guttery way if you can

I hope not

EDIT for the edit: Yuck!
                  No, not yuck! They were delicious

Comment

Edit: Although I guess that's no more odd than putting honey on roast potatoes and parsnips
                    Not sure about Canadians...*raises hand* but Americans do

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Mostly I guess because it's where they live

Amanda comes over to the UK fairly often to do her own one-woman cons, and some of the cast of Sanctuary did a Wolfhaven one here last year. Also RDA and AT did 'Avalon' here a couple of years ago (an hour's drive from me, but I didn't know about it ).
                      Seriously?! Aww I doubt I could sleep if I missed such an event so closely
                      But hey, I didn't know "Sam" was a girl till this autumn... lucky me? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                        Not sure about Canadians...*raises hand* but Americans do
                        Well yes, Americans But we're talking about Canadians, the intelligent end of the continent

Seriously?! Aww I doubt I could sleep if I missed such an event so closely
                        But hey, I didn't know "Sam" was a girl till this autumn... lucky me? LOL
                        You know it's short for Samantha, right? I've always said GW is a great educational source

Comment

Well yes, Americans But we're talking about Canadians, the intelligent end of the continent

You know it's short for Samantha, right? I've always said GW is a great educational source
                          Hey!

....Man I hate it when you're right!

But really, the syrup is right there...mine as well throw it on that as well!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                          Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                          Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

*giggles and shakes head*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                              Hey!

....Man I hate it when you're right!

But really, the syrup is right there...mine as well throw it on that as well!

*huggles Amanda * It's actually quite amazing what things go together. I mean, I wood never have imagined putting apricots or nectarines into a fish if it hadn't been for Stuart using them in his stuffed pork, but it really adds a nice flavour

I've also had sausages made with pork and bramley apples, which are delicious

Edit: What are you giggling at now Pukkie?

Comment

*Now* I know!
                                See, I was talking to my Star Trek friend this summer... about the ships... and she told me she liked Sam/Jack a lot. I was like, "huh, which one's the girl there? Can't be Sam, so... maybe Jack?" O.o

Comment

Working...
                                X