Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Afternoon Woohoos!

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    This thread is a virtual home where people reach insanely happy highs and horrible and sad lows. Eiher way there's always someone to give advise, a hug or to squee, dance or run nekkid wih you. And never do we loose the family feel.

We are a little cult community and I'm glad to be part of it

*hugs WooHoos*
    *hugs LJ again*
    *hugs Jann because Sinterklaas is leaving us*

*runs nekkid*

Aww.... *huggles Nad for being so very Wise (And Awesome)*

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Gosh, I'm tired..... and I still have sooooo much to do

You see, you come in here blaming the little ones for your being knackered and then you go throw us a pic of Martin being all knackered and expect us to believe the two are NOT connected.
    Admit it Jumble; you were up all night "entertaining" Martin weren't you?

I bet you had more luck with Martin last night that I did with Charles. I officialy HATE Rugby at Twickers... poor bloke is exhausted...

*huggles Jumble for the knackerdness anyway*

*huggles Amanda for feeling better*

*huggles Bekki for not being a happy chicka*

*huggles LJ for... coping with kids, being a wreck... dealing with everything craptacular*

*huggles Sarai because she's probably up to her eyes in work. *

*huggles Jann for spreading happy Sinterklassness all over the thread*

*huggles Josi for the bears in hot pursuit*

*huggles everyone so they don't feel left out.*

I finished my Martinmas secret Santa last night. Now I am Christmas shopping (on line of course) and wondering if it would be in terribly bad tatse to buy my brother a Nintendo DS with Brain Training... He'd probably see the funny side, tbh! Seriously though; I have four of the most awkward to buy for brothers in the world.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
      Afternoon Woohoos!

Aww.... *huggles Nad for being so very Wise (And Awesome)*

You see, you come in here blaming the little ones for your being knackered and then you go throw us a pic of Martin being all knackered and expect us to believe the two are NOT connected.
      Admit it Jumble; you were up all night "entertaining" Martin weren't you?

I bet you had more luck with Martin last night that I did with Charles. I officialy HATE Rugby at Twickers... poor bloke is exhausted...
      I wish

Actually, I find it quite hard work doing Sanctuary with the boys. They ask so many questions, which makes me have to think hard about how to explain it so they'll understand, and also because it's often a matter of interpretation, which makes me think of several interpretations, and then I get confused and it hurts my brain Trouble is, they think I know everything, including exactly why Martin does things a certain way and how he gets this to look so cool and that to look so effective. It's sometimes hard to live up to their expectations

I finished my Martinmas secret Santa last night. Now I am Christmas shopping (on line of course) and wondering if it would be in terribly bad taste to buy my brother a Nintendo DS with Brain Training... He'd probably see the funny side, tbh! Seriously though; I have four of the most awkward to buy for brothers in the world.
      Good for you, I still haven't started on that yet Still busy working on mine and Nad's joint project

I've solved my present-buying problems this year by refusing to buy any, because that's another part of Christmas that I hate I've never been a happy shopper.

Comment

*huggles LJ for...everything sucky around her*

*huggles Jumble for being really tired*

*huggles Josi for running from that bear*
        *tries to avoid said bear*

*huggles Bekki for being not happy*

*huggles Cags for rugby*

*huggles everyone else too*

Happy note: I got Windows 7 on my laptop....still a bit rough on the edges...but it works awesome! I haven't gotten a single error yet ...the miracle...after a year Vista
        Sad note: have to go to work soon so I can't play and still don't have anything installed on the lappy! I need it ready for tomorrow(school )
        sigpic

Comment

*feels very hugged and cuddled* Thanks, everyone.
          sigpic

Comment

*huggles woohoos*
            I have nothing done for Martinmas *goes off to start*
            sigpic
            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*huggles Woohoos*

*runz off to catch up*
              sigpic

Comment

(((((((((((((((((((((((LJ)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                Evening Woohoos!

Sorry Jumble. I checked the show listings and "Martin Wood - PTB Extrordinaire: The Musical" has not yet hit these hallowed shores. So whatever Suz has planned is bound to be a bit of a disapointment.
                *looks round for Bekki*....methinks this could be arriving in the near future

*sees Bekki* Oh no *squishy huggles*

^ Cags has come up with the perfect project to cheer you up

I baked them some cakes to eat on our last day (Healthy Schools policy be damned!) and Benjabubs "helped"...

*cough*

The cakes were actually quite nice. : o
                You go Benjabubs Got any left? *ignores diet*
                Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                So Nad's acting crazy....Jumble's getting warmed by Martin...same old same old? ; )
                Same old around here is like a warm woolly blanket to snuggle in on crappy days

It's my parents 27th wedding anniversary today...hopefully we can get through the rest of the day without fighting. My Dad's piece of advice: Don't get married at 20. Heh.
                Hope they're having a fab day

*giggles* I got married at 19!

Realises 18th wedding anniversary is only a few weeks away

On the test thing...I can't really do anything about it this weekend so I'm not going to stress, she said she'd know how grades better on Monday because she still has to grade two activities and the extra credit..: S
                *hugs* *crosses fingers till Monday*

Do you realise how hard it is to type when your fingers are crossed?

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                *runs through thread nekkid and crazy*

...why can't I ever behave when I go out on an evening *shakes head* : P
                I think it's admirable that you would go to such lengths so that your fellow Woohoos have some juicy gossip to discuss

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                *clears throat*

Nad's Sinterklaas WooHoo Poem

The Sint surfed on the internet
                when he came across this site.
                He called for fandom Piet and they
                read all trough the night.

He figured that the WooHoos
                where quite a crazy bunch
                The Sint could no get over it
                and discussed it during lunch.

He called the Pieten to his room
                and assigned each one a mission
                ''Find out who the WooHoos are,
                and get me a television!''

The Sint watched Stargate and Sanctuary
                studying how well both the shows looked.
                But OMG and sapperdeflap!
                Sinterklaas was hooked!

The Pieten worried, for the date came near
                to get on the boat to The Netherlands.
                The Sint asked ''Do they air these shows?''
                And Piet replyed ''Fat chance...''

Sinterklaas just srugged and shook his head.
                He would not go this year.
                The Dutch children saw it all on TV
                and their hearts filled with fear.

Wood Sinterklaas and his Pietengang
                really stay in spain?
                The Dutch WooHoos started to cry
                and did not want it that way.

So Jann and Nad combined powers
                and wrote the Sint a letter.
                They mentioned how they watched the shows
                and Sinterklaas felt better.

He hopped on his ship and all was right
                the holiday wood be good.
                The Sint stepped on the Dutch mainland
                and let out a big ''WooooHooood!''
                Just call him Martinklaas

Originally posted by starlover View Post
                Happy note: I got Windows 7 on my laptop....still a bit rough on the edges...but it works awesome! I haven't gotten a single error yet ...the miracle...after a year Vista
                Sad note: have to go to work soon so I can't play and still don't have anything installed on the lappy! I need it ready for tomorrow(school )
                Is it that good? I'm thinking about upgrading my computer cos I really am sick of Vista....
                sigpic

Comment

*wanders in yawning*

I gave up and went to bed at 1am and left the boys watching Revelations They like Tesla

Then I woke at 7 and couldn't get back to sleep until I'd said hi to LJ....

After Warriors, Joel commented that it's a shame Will couldn't keep his extra strength, which led to a rehash of the discussion about whether we think Will is really an abnormal. I think he might be. Lee says not, because there surely has to be one normal main character. Joel is undecided.

So now they want to start on S2......... but not today because we've only just got up and they have to be at Andersons for lunch with their Dad soon.

They don't believe me that S2 is waaaaaaaay more everything than S1, but then we none of us believed that either till we saw it did we

*hugs WooHoo family for being so awesome*

*drops Martin pics and tries not to fall back to sleep......*

<snips cos I'm too lazy to change all the tags *wonders if I'll get into trouble with Jumble *>

*huggles THE SHIRT*

Edit: *waves to Sarai*
                  *looks round sheepishly*

I'm almost ashamed to admit I haven't seen any of S2 yet...

sigpic

Comment

This is sort of funny: Next Tuesday mistakes.

Though Jennifer will quickly point out that, if you're noticing those details already, you've probably completely failed to see the forest for the trees and deserve nothing but pity for your loss. Did you know the Mona Lisa has no eyebrows?

I'm just sayin'...

Comment

Originally posted by JenniferJF View Post
                      This is sort of funny: Next Tuesday mistakes.

Though Jennifer will quickly point out that, if you're noticing those details already, you've probably completely failed to see the forest for the trees and deserve nothing but pity for your loss. Did you know the Mona Lisa has no eyebrows?

I'm just sayin'...
                      Oh I can't wait to hear the podcast to see if they mention those

Thanks Jenn *hugs*

Comment

Oh I can't wait to hear the podcast to see if they mention those
                        Because before you were all, "Podcast... Whatever. I'll get around to it sometime..."

?

Comment

Because before you were all, "Podcast... Whatever. I'll get around to it sometime..."

?

Tbh, I haven't heard them all yet Been way too busy

Have I told you how great it is to see you back on GW? You've livened up the S/J thread no end
                          Last edited by Jumble; 06 December 2009, 12:04 PM.

Comment

?

I have always been really into that kind of stuff... I am a commentary freak!
                            sigpic
                            Sig by Everlovin My YT|My other vid site|My LJ|My Photobucket|My ImageShack|"Stargate is life, Sam and Jack are happiness, Shippers are almighty" by hlndncr

Comment

*runs back in, thankfully having shaken off the bear from earlier*
                              *huggles everyone for everything*
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by yessika View Post
                                I have always been really into that kind of stuff... I am a commentary freak!
                                Ah, commentaries! The bait that got me hooked and reeled me in Until just over a year ago I'd never listened to one. Now I rarely watch an ep on dvd without it Somehow it's different with the podcasts, I can't seem to get them in sync with the ep, probably because of the ad breaks

Comment

Working...
                                X