X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
    Really?
    I came up with an idea? Cool.

But yeah, I'd be fun. We'd have the same rules as any other Secret Santa, make anything you'd like. But with a PTB/WooHoo theme?

EDIT: I'm ok with having you organise it, Josi. I think you'd do so awesomely
    I reckon we just run it like the ship family secret santa, so we try to make whatever the other person wants But it'll be awesome to have our own one too where we all know each other so well
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      I reckon we just run it like the ship family secret santa, so we try to make whatever the other person wants But it'll be awesome to have our own one too where we all know each other so well
      *nods*

We're such a small cult/club/community/clan, that it's scary as well as fun

You know, I think it's a safe bet to say that we'd have enough WooHoos who'd like to join in *looks around*, so I'd say run with it!
      If you need any help (because it's hard! ) just let me know.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

I'd be up for a Woohoo Secret Santa, I think.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          I'd say that you can never use a pic enough times
          Or focus on parts of he pic one woodn't focus on immediately. (Uhm. Where normal people woodn't focus on )

...Ok, the last one isn't that good, but it's the thought...
          especially on that last one...!
          sigpic
          ~the guitarists~

Comment

I'm up for a woohoo secret santa as we!!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

THE WOOHOO SECRET SANTA!

Jingle Bells, Coopie smells,
              Martin flew away!
              Joe Mallozzi lost his knickers
              On the motorway, hey!

Christmas is coming, and the Woohoos are getting fat. Please put your name in the Secret Santa hat!

*thinks she's spent too much time around Nad and Bekki*

So, we're gonna do a Secret Santa, in our own inimitable style Which means laid-back, probably slightly haphazard, probably a little crazy, and hopefully a lot of fun.

Here's the deal:

1. Sign up! PM me to say you wanna take part Sign-ups will close on 14th November (next Saturday!)

2. I will then put all the names in a magical mystical Woohoo hat, and PM you back with the name of the lucky Woohoo who's gonna get your gift We all know each other pretty well, so I'm sure we will all be able to think of an appropriate thing to make.

3. Needless to say... keep it a secret! We don't want to spoil the surprise

4. You then have lots and lots of time to make your special pressies We can exchange them on a special Woohoo celebratory Christmas day of our choosing

Sound good? Good

*hopes she hasn't missed anything*
              sigpic

Comment

THE WOOHOO SECRET SANTA!

Martin flew away!
                On the motorway, hey!

Spoiler:
                Christmas is coming, and the Woohoos are getting fat. Please put your name in the Secret Santa hat!

So, we're gonna do a Secret Santa, in our own inimitable style Which means laid-back, probably slightly haphazard, probably a little crazy, and hopefully a lot of fun.

Here's the deal:

1. Sign up! PM me to say you wanna take part Sign-ups will close on 14th November (next Saturday!)

2. I will then put all the names in a magical mystical Woohoo hat, and PM you back with the name of the lucky Woohoo who's gonna get your gift We all know each other pretty well, so I'm sure we will all be able to think of an appropriate thing to make.

4. You then have lots and lots of time to make your special pressies We can exchange them on a special Woohoo celebratory Christmas day of our choosing

Sound good? Good

ROFL!!!! Oh my word Josi!!! lol! The Jingle Bells do over....aww man!!

Edit- And the 'see her that way' sig popped up!

Comment

THE WOOHOO SECRET SANTA!

Martin flew away!
                  On the motorway, hey!

Here's the deal:

Sound good? Good

I love the Jingle Bells

And this sounds like so much fun, seriously. Thank you for doing it.
                  sigpic
                  Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

THE WOOHOO SECRET SANTA!

Martin flew away!
                    On the motorway, hey!

Hey... I'd never sing about Joe's knickers. That wood be Bekki's thing.

Yay for the WooHoo Secret Santa!
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

A Woohoo Secret Santa? Woohoo!

Sounds like a grand idea.

*frets about whether I will have time between everything else*

*thinks ah stuffit, I'll cope.*

I'm still full of lurgy and the little man is too so not much sleep happening around here so forgive me for not reading back the last few pages.

*feels slightly guilty*

Hmm, but I did catch this:

Jumble
                      Congrats on 15000
                      Amazing
                      Astounding
                      Awesome
                      Posts!

And want to (((Woohoos))) and (((PTB)))

Urgh, how dozy am I? I just made myself a cup of strawberry milkshake because I wanted something cold to drink. As I'm closing the fridge door I catch a glimpse of half a bottle of wine I opened on Sunday and still haven't finished. Milk instead of wine? What am I like!

*crawls off hack lungs up some more.*
                      sigpic

Comment

((((((((Cags)))))))) Really hope you feel better soon, you seem to have been sick for ages
                        sigpic

Comment

Cags, I hope you feel better soon. *hugs*

All you can do is rest... does wine help?
                          sigpic
                          Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

*joins in hugging Cags*

sigpic

Comment

Cags isn't drinking wine?! *huggles* Hope you feel better soon!

Comment

*huggles woohoos*
                                *extra huggles cags*

I'm so in for secret santa!

Love for you all!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X