Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    The Glyph again?
    Jeez...
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

    sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Well you know what it's like, once you've spotted something or had it pointed out, it's just impossible to ignore it
      Yeah...

      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Cool

      So if I click your eggs several times a day, do all the clicks count?
      Nope. Unless you've logged off the internet and then logged back on. Once a day is enough tho'.
      sigpic

      Comment




        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
          The Glyph again?
          Jeez...
          It's not my fault

          Blame Darren
          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
          Yeah...

          Nope. Unless you've logged off the internet and then logged back on. Once a day is enough tho'.
          Ok

          So how many clicks does it take to hatch the egg?

          Fascinating PTB discussion we're having btw

          Although....... with the glyph......... nuff said

          Edit: Jasmina is trying to keep us on topic

          Edit: I'm half watching a house makeover programme and the lady has just seen her new kitchen. All she can say is 'I LOVE WOOD! I LOVE WOOD!'
          Last edited by Jumble; 12 August 2009, 04:23 AM.

          Comment


            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            It's not my fault

            Blame Darren
            Or whoever it was that created that symbol. But I guess in this case Darren will do.

            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Ok

            So how many clicks does it take to hatch the egg?

            Fascinating PTB discussion we're having btw

            Although....... with the glyph......... nuff said
            It's different every time. It depends on the type of dragon, the time it has left, views, clicks.

            I try to get around 3000 views, 600-700 unique views, 25-30 clicks for each dragon. It's enough to hatch and grow up.

            And it is connected to TPBT cause this little cute thing is called Martina Woohood.

            Originally posted by jumble View Post
            Edit: Jasmina is trying to keep us on topic

            Edit: I'm half watching a house makeover programme and the lady has just seen her new kitchen. All she can say is 'I LOVE WOOD! I LOVE WOOD!'
            Trying being the operative word here.

            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Or whoever it was that created that symbol. But I guess in this case Darren will do.
              Yeah, blame Darren, he was the one decided to use it


              It's different every time. It depends on the type of dragon, the time it has left, views, clicks.

              I try to get around 3000 views, 600-700 unique views, 25-30 clicks for each dragon. It's enough to hatch and grow up.
              Fascinating

              And it is connected to TPBT cause this little cute thing is called Martina Woohood.
              *squints* *gets out magnifying glass*

              I'm sure Martin wood be bigger................


              Trying being the operative word here.

              Ah well, there's only so many times a day I can say 'I love Martin' 'Martin is the Best Director Ever Born' and such......... although I don't exactly know what my limit is... so we're bound to have to chat about other stuff

              I'm not even supposed to be here......... got the day off and have soooo much to do before the weekend, and yet here I am still procrastinating

              I'll start after lunch, ok?

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Yeah, blame Darren, he was the one decided to use it


                Fascinating

                *squints* *gets out magnifying glass*

                I'm sure Martin wood be bigger................
                Bigger as the glyph? *lifts an eyebrow*

                I have another dragon that's 'bigger' without a name, I can name him after Martin. ... but he's ugly... and he's not even a dragon really, it's enchanted cheese.


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Ah well, there's only so many times a day I can say 'I love Martin' 'Martin is the Best Director Ever Born' and such......... although I don't exactly know what my limit is... so we're bound to have to chat about other stuff

                I'm not even supposed to be here......... got the day off and have soooo much to do before the weekend, and yet here I am still procrastinating

                I'll start after lunch, ok?
                Tsk tsk, lazy Jumble. But I suppose I can understand thunking Martin is more entertaining then cleaning up or doing some chores.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Bigger as the glyph? *lifts an eyebrow*
                  I think that wood raise both eyebrows

                  I have another dragon that's 'bigger' without a name, I can name him after Martin. ... but he's ugly... and he's not even a dragon really, it's enchanted cheese.
                  Oh no, he'd have to be a real dragon, and definitely not ugly......... *ponders* is there such a thing as a handsome dragon?

                  Tsk tsk, lazy Jumble. But I suppose I can understand thunking Martin is more entertaining then cleaning up or doing some chores.
                  I know

                  Thunking Martin is more entertaining than anything

                  with apologies to Michael

                  Ten more minutes, then I'll log off and go do some work

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I think that wood raise both eyebrows
                    Probably

                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Oh no, he'd have to be a real dragon, and definitely not ugly......... *ponders* is there such a thing as a handsome dragon?
                    Well, these are all types of dragons there are. Pick one that you like, and I'll raise a boy and name him after Martin.


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    I know

                    Thunking Martin is more entertaining than anything

                    with apologies to Michael

                    Ten more minutes, then I'll log off and go do some work
                    Poor Michael.

                    Good girl. I gotta go to and make some lunch...
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      Probably

                      Well, these are all types of dragons there are. Pick one that you like, and I'll raise a boy and name him after Martin.
                      Really? Oh wow!

                      This one is cute, and I was tempted...



                      .... but this one is strong and vibrant.....



                      ........ I'll go for strong and vibrant please



                      Poor Michael.

                      Good girl. I gotta go to and make some lunch...
                      What he doesn't know can't hurt him

                      I've eaten lunch, can't think of any more excuses

                      See you later *hugs*

                      Edit: Yes, I know that was a long ten minutes, but you distracted me............

                      Comment


                        The first one is cute but it's also a very rare dino (not dragon), so I'm glad you didn't go for that one.

                        The second one is the sunset dragon, my personal fav. But I gotta make sure that it hatches between 6pm and 6am to get that exact dragon. Two eggs to start, pray that one of them is male.





                        I think this dragon will work for Martin too





                        Look their tummies are the same. *giggles*


                        Sorry for distracting you. Ummm.... have fun (?) doing whatever it is you have to do. See ya.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          The first one is cute but it's also a very rare dino (not dragon), so I'm glad you didn't go for that one.

                          The second one is the sunset dragon, my personal fav. But I gotta make sure that it hatches between 6pm and 6am to get that exact dragon. Two eggs to start, pray that one of them is male.





                          I think this dragon will work for Martin too

                          http://dragcave.net/image/G2U3.gif

                          http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...bts8edit-1.jpg

                          Look their tummies are the same. *giggles*


                          Sorry for distracting you. Ummm.... have fun (?) doing whatever it is you have to do. See ya.
                          Hey! I luuurve that tummy

                          Besides, he doesn't have it anymore

                          So, a nighttime dragon, huh?

                          Alright, I'm going.................

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            Hey! I luuurve that tummy

                            Besides, he doesn't have it anymore

                            So, a nighttime dragon, huh?

                            Alright, I'm going.................
                            I'm sure he'll get it back eventually.

                            Yup, nighttime. Don't get any ideas missy.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              *curls up on Hippy couch* Had to get a filling replaced yesterday. Dentist couldn't get me all the way numb, so I could feel a fair part of the proceedure. And now my mouth is uber sore from her sticking me with that huge needle so many times trying to numb me.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                (((((LJ))))) Going to the dentist sucks!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X