The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW and the internet conspired to ruin my MQ

Thank you for all the huggles guys, I was barely able to watch and comprehend Doctor Who, let alone post on the thread

Jumble forgot to mention it yesterday, or at least without going back to check I think I did, but your post about all the Woohoos was beautiful

Bekki fear not, it's not a sanctuary spoiler but a Doctor Who one. If you're a fan and haven't seen the last episdoes with David Tennant though then I really woodn't click it

EDIT: Jumble got there before me . That smiley is AMAZING !

Also, *huggles Cags for gurghsnot *

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
      GW and the internet conspired to ruin my MQ

Thank you for all the huggles guys, I was barely able to watch and comprehend Doctor Who, let alone post on the thread

Jumble forgot to mention it yesterday, or at least without going back to check I think I did, but your post about all the Woohoos was beautiful
      Funny really, I just started out to say that ok there were some really bad things last year, but there were some good ones too, and it turned into a ramble But it's true, all of it *huggles WooHoos*

Bekki fear not, it's not a sanctuary spoiler but a Doctor Who one. If you're a fan and haven't seen the last episdoes with David Tennant though then I really woodn't click it

EDIT: Jumble got there before me . That smiley is AMAZING !

Also, *huggles Cags for gurghsnot *
      I have a slightly befuddled brain today, but I thought 'What? Sarai avoids Sanctuary spoilers, she doesn't write them!!!' Then I realised

Cool isn't it? Go ahead and snurch if you want
      Last edited by Jumble; 02 January 2010, 08:27 AM.

Comment

Morning Woohoos! It is a snowy, icy day here in MT!

Question: Who wrote WoO? I know Joe produced it, but who wrote it? Darn. I may have to go watch it on Hulu to find out.....
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          I have a slightly befuddled brain today, but I thought 'What? Sarai avoids Sanctuary spoilers, she doesn't write them!!!' Then I realised

Cool isn't it? Go ahead and snurch if you want

Well I wood do, but I just realised it's going to change everyday and without the ability to change it, it wood be a bit silly for me to snurch no? I'll just appreciate it when you post it

EDIT: I've been on Gateworld for over two years and really have never noticed this - why oh why is there a small picture of the Prometheus on the "Quote" button??

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
            Morning Woohoos! It is a snowy, icy day here in MT!

Question: Who wrote WoO? I know Joe produced it, but who wrote it? Darn. I may have to go watch it on Hulu to find out.....
            Joe and Paul wrote it It was the first one of theirs to be aired. Scorched Earth was the first one they wrote, but it was aired later

Comment

Well I wood do, but I just realised it's going to change everyday and without the ability to change it, it wood be a bit silly for me to snurch no? I'll just appreciate it when you post it
              Er....... no. It's actually two smileys and I just put the text in the middle

EDIT: I've been on Gateworld for over two years and really have never noticed this - why oh why is there a small picture of the Prometheus on the "Quote" button??
              I've never noticed it either And I have no idea

Soooooo.... not wanting to appear too eager or anything........ but is today the day?

And um....... did Josiane pm you...... anything?

Comment

So that's the second obvious thing I haven't noticed today

Consider it snurched

Soooooo.... not wanting to appear too eager or anything........ but is today the day?

Yes indeed, will have to get this application out of the way first

Oh my goodness, she did and I forgot because I was drunk!!! Never drinking again!

*runs away*

Comment

I had noticed, but I have no idea why either

I've never noticed it either And I have no idea

Did I what?
                  Ohhh, yeah I remember now

sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post

I had noticed, but I have no idea why either
                    What's the one on the Edit button?

Did I what?
                    Ohhh, yeah I remember now

Comment

*runs back*

Thank you so much for my awesome Secret Santa presents. From Wendy...

And because Wendy was worried she woodn't have time, from Jumble...

Thank you so much!!

*squishy huggles you both*

Comment

Joe and Paul wrote it It was the first one of theirs to be aired. Scorched Earth was the first one they wrote, but it was aired later
                        Ah, thanks, Jumble! Is there no end to Joe and Pauls brilliance?!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                          Ah, thanks, Jumble! Is there no end to Joe and Pauls brilliance?!
                          Hopefully not Although Joe does seem to be having trouble with his current script

Love the DanMas header Sarai Glad you like the sig.......... you can never have too many Dansigs

Btw which sig rotator are people currently using? I can't get the signavatar url to work

Comment

Hopefully not Although Joe does seem to be having trouble with his current script

Love the DanMas header Sarai Glad you like the sig.......... you can never have too many Dansigs

Btw which sig rotator are people currently using? I can't get the signavatar url to work
                            I'm still using signavatar, and it seems to be working OK for me for now, but I had a problem with the URL myself a while back where for no apparent reason it just woodn't work. But then it did, so no idea why Clintonio and imagerotate are still dead I think
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                              I'm still using signavatar, and it seems to be working OK for me for now, but I had a problem with the URL myself a while back where for no apparent reason it just woodn't work. But then it did, so no idea why Clintonio and imagerotate are still dead I think
                              It's really annoying It's just copy and paste the http line where it says 'your url' isn't it?

Comment

It's really annoying It's just copy and paste the http line where it says 'your url' isn't it?
                                Yeah. I think you're probably having the same problem I did, which means I can't suggest anything other than try again tomorrow or another day and it'll probably work
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X