Comment

*waves to Josi*

*steps away from LJ's path*

*goes to look for dinner*
      sigpic

Comment

Hey, Josi!

Originally posted by jumble View Post
        You scrolled through my Martin picspam?????? You mean when I spend ages choosing just the right pics and lovingly post them on here you don't spend at least two minutes on each pic gazing in wonderment at the utter gorgeousness of the man????

*iz very disappointed*
        Only because I had already looked at it before, I swear!
        I... I...
        I'm sorry
        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
        Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

*runs in since friend is still here(lots to catch up on...and watching some movies)*

*huggles the woohoos*

*does a quicky...I mean...happy nekkid dance(quick*

*runs out again*
          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Jas and Nad*
            *and Jann*
            *steps out of LJ's way*
            sigpic
            Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Okay...this is sad...it's been so long, I'd forgotten how to multi-quote

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              *gets light-headed at chance to talk to Joe* Do you have the original link to the article?
              Actually, it was a in print magazine. You remember those. Paper. Something you can actually touch. The Sept/Oct 2009 issue of the Official Magazine of Stargate: SG-1/Atlantis. Page 35, to be exact.

Oh...and try putting your head between your knees. It will help that light-headedness....

I couldn't find your post What did you say to him?
              Spoiler:
              Hi Joe,

I’ve been rewatching Seasons 4 and 5 of SGA the past few weeks (as well as an occasional ep of SG1) and I found myself smiling all over again in Reunion as the camera pans across Sam’s boxes in her Atlantis quarters giving us a glimpse of Jack’s picture. It got me wondering…a lot of people missed that little moment the first time it aired and I was curious if you (and that’s the royal “You”) had ever put in any other “moments” or even any allusions or homages that fans have missed–not necessarily Sam/Jack related (although, if we missed anything, we’d love to know!), but in general…things you thought the fans would be all over (in a positive sense) but which instead went right over our heads. It’s hard to imagine that anything got by us, but I just had to ask!

Figures though...he didn't do mailbag last night.

EDIT: Waves at Josi!
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AstraPerAspera View Post
                Okay...this is sad...it's been so long, I'd forgotten how to multi-quote
                Which only goes to prove that you should visit more often

Actually, it was a in print magazine. You remember those. Paper. Something you can actually touch. The Sept/Oct 2009 issue of the Official Magazine of Stargate: SG-1/Atlantis. Page 35, to be exact.

Oh...and try putting your head between your knees. It will help that light-headedness....

It was published on the internet.There was a link to it on the S/J thread. Maybe I should have saved it, oops

Hi Joe,

I’ve been rewatching Seasons 4 and 5 of SGA the past few weeks (as well as an occasional ep of SG1) and I found myself smiling all over again in Reunion as the camera pans across Sam’s boxes in her Atlantis quarters giving us a glimpse of Jack’s picture. It got me wondering…a lot of people missed that little moment the first time it aired and I was curious if you (and that’s the royal “You”) had ever put in any other “moments” or even any allusions or homages that fans have missed–not necessarily Sam/Jack related (although, if we missed anything, we’d love to know!), but in general…things you thought the fans would be all over (in a positive sense) but which instead went right over our heads. It’s hard to imagine that anything got by us, but I just had to ask!

Figures though...he didn't do mailbag last night.

EDIT: Waves at Josi!
                Ah, somehow I must have missed it

And just so you know, we don't spoiler on here We are Shippy Hippies, we are FREE people! We do any darn thing we like *happy dances nekkid* See?

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                Hey, Josi!

Only because I had already looked at it before, I swear!
                I... I...
                I'm sorry
                *splutters* You've looked at it before????

Words fail me

slouches off muttering. Huh! I'm not even going to give her a link to my revamped site, after I've slaved for HOURS putting stuff on, if she's not even going to look at it in case she's LOOKED AT IT before. Hmph!

Comment

Yes. Yes! Free People!
                  *pumps fist*

And kind of ickybah, but that aside...

...I think that I'm giving Brad and Coopie an art page together...
                  And Dan and Carl ...
                  Hm.
                  Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

*splutters* You've looked at it before????

Words fail me

slouches off muttering. Huh! I'm not even going to give her a link to my revamped site, after I've slaved for HOURS putting stuff on, if she's not even going to look at it in case she's LOOKED AT IT before. Hmph!
                    *sighs*
                    But... Everything I say comes out wrong!

I love your art and pics, really.
                    And... I appreciate the slaving.

...I'll show you mine?

Link that is.

sigpic

Comment

Yes. Yes! Free People!
                      *pumps fist*

And kind of ickybah, but that aside...
                      How the heck is that ickybah?

Honestly Nad, you really need to pull your head out of the gutter

...I think that I'm giving Brad and Coopie an art page together...
                      And Dan and Carl ...
                      Hm.
                      In case they get lonely? Aw

Or are you shipping Brad and Coopie, Dan and Carl, and trying not to be too obvious about it?

Just keep Joe away from Martin, that's all I ask

Comment

Ah yes...I know you're all free spirits...but I didn't want to presume. But gotcha...no more spoilers.
                        sigpic

Comment

*sighs*
                          But... Everything I say comes out wrong!

I love your art and pics, really.
                          And... I appreciate the slaving.

...I'll show you mine?
                          Now that's really ickybah

Link that is.
                          Ok, when I'm done slaving over Martin it

Comment

Ah yes...I know you're all free spirits...but I didn't want to presume. But gotcha...no more spoilers.
                            Good girl *pats APA*

Unless......... you want to say anything about Martin's wife, or what her name is or how gorgeous she is, because I sooooo don't want to know

FREEEEEDOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

It's what we do.

It's what we do.

It's what we do.

Oh FCOL! IT'S WHAT WE ARE!!!!!

Oh, and.

Last edited by Jumble; 26 August 2009, 02:38 PM.

Comment

How the heck is that ickybah?

Honestly Nad, you really need to pull your head out of the gutter

I'm so misunderstood...

In case they get lonely? Aw

Or are you shipping Brad and Coopie, Dan and Carl, and trying not to be too obvious about it?

Just keep Joe away from Martin, that's all I ask
                              Yeah.
                              On both counts.

And Martin and Joe have seperate pages.

Oh... Go assume.

Now that's really ickybah

Ok, when I'm done slaving over Martin it
                              *sighs*

sigpic

Comment

*runs in*
                                *hugs woohoos...even the nekkid ones*

So...college is different...but I like it!

Sadly I haven't run into any cute guys although there is this one in my Algebra class...and FCOL how am I supposed to concentrate when there's a cute guy right next to me? !

My psychology class is going to kill me

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                                Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                                Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Working...
                                X