Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Not even nekkid running?
    I don't think that wood help in this instance, but it's gotta be worth a try

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
    Sounds like its going to be perfect then! I haven't had a good meal out in forever

Here's hoping anyway
    You're in for a treat

Hmmm...interesting. Maybe the next shipmeet will take place in the chilly north then . Wood have to find a way to hustle Dave out of the house for the weekend, .
    Send him off on a guys' weekend Tell him the alternative is to spend the weekend with a bunch of squeeing hippy shippers - he'll run for his life

Ha! As if you ever could. Still, it might make the counting down more visually interesting .
    Oh now you've got me all excited

Welcome Kirdy

Not quite sure where in the WooHoo house we can put you, most of the rooms are taken.......... but there's always the Hippy Bus, I've heard the psychadelic mattresses are quite comfy

So are you going for the double crown of first male shippy hippy and first male WooHoo?

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post

Welcome Kirdy

Not quite sure where in the WooHoo house we can put you, most of the rooms are taken.......... but there's always the Hippy Bus, I've heard the psychadelic mattresses are quite comfy

So are you going for the double crown of first male shippy hippy and first male WooHoo?
      Nice to be here...

The Hippy Bus will do... for now. By the way, are there any mattresses better than the psychadelic ones

The first male shippy hippy, that's for sure... About WooHoo...d... It's definitely the best producer of the SG-1 cycle! So, in that way, I like him
      My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Originally posted by Kirdy_Mulder View Post
        Nice to be here...

The Hippy Bus will do... for now. By the way, are there any mattresses better than the psychadelic ones
        Makes for interesting dreams, especially after a good dose of broccoli smoke

The first male shippy hippy, that's for sure... About WooHoo...d... It's definitely the best producer of the SG-1 cycle! So, in that way, I like him
        Glad to hear it There's enough of us female WooHoos swooning at his feet already

A bit more appreciation of his directing abilities wood help balance things up

Comment

Glad to hear it There's enough of us female WooHoos swooning at his feet already

Yeah... a more neutral view on things could help a bit maybe
          My fanfic link (adult content!)

Always...

Comment

Yeah... a more neutral view on things could help a bit maybe
            That's right

plus, I really don't need any more competition

Comment

Hey Kirdy!

Awesome review, Bekki!
              Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
              Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Bekki View Post
                Hello Woohoos!!!

*huggles Jumble for calling her Guinea Pig Bekki*
                *huggles Sarai for being here, woohood!*
                *huggles Cags because she can*
                *huggles Wendy because she doesn't think she's ever huggled Wendy personally on the Woohood thread before *
                *huggles Jas for her amazing avatar!!! -fangirl thunk- *
                *huggles Nad because she is not on the list of recent replies *
                *huggles Josi because she totally knows Josi *
                *huggles Amanda because she still reads Regularamanda with the wrong emphasis*

I'm all huggled out !

Also - I WANNA COME TO THE SHIPMEET!!!! *has a small tantrum* Ah well - you should buy some Jacob's Creek and pretend that it came from my backyard...or something...or...play Mallozzi with a J and pretend that I'm there seranading you with it...(Jumble swilling her wine and saying "play it again, Sam)

Also...self indulgent OT time

Spoiler:
                The musical I am doing just got reviewed It was a really nice review - I'm so happy!

Linky - if anyone wants to read

Hehehe - the reviewer said I looked like Scarlett Johansen....bahahaha
                Awwww *huge huggles*

And yay to the review. I didn't realise you were in a musical. Boy do I NOT pay attention, my apologies.
                sigpic
                Made by the lovely Jakie

Comment

Hi WooHoos!

Wow, what a chatty bunch you were while I was sleeping.

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                  Yeah. Driving to sunny windy Lincolnshire for my sins. I could possibly persuade hubby to delay a day but then we'd miss my brother in law (he flies out to Florida on the 17th) and it wood be nice to see him, if only for a day. He's taken his wife's (hubby's sister) death rather... oddly!
                  Also - and I'm almost ashamed to admit it - I have never yet spent a whole night away from my baby boy and I don't think I could. I'm not ready. I know that makes me sound utterly pathetic. I just...can't.
                  I'm not even the clingy, over fussy paranoidy type mum either - I guess I
                  just accepted that the day I had him my social life would be severely reduced for the next 18 years!
                  Actually, somewhere around his 3rd week after birth I realised I wasn't getting a lay in, much less a day off for the next 18 years and had an "OMG what have I done" moment but, you know, I wouldn't change a thing. He's a complete miracle IMO and there were so many variables on the path to his being that he almost never was that not a moment goes by when I don't feel incredibly blessed and amazingly lucky to be his mummy. It's that that helps me thank the stars and the Gods I don't believe in every day for the blessings I have in life and slap myself upside the head if I slip into wallowing in self pity for the things I want but can never have.

Ah, now who's had too much wine.
                  I think that a lovely thing to say, if only more parents felt they way you do (I know most do but there are some I just shake my head at)
                  Hello Woohoos!!!

*huggles Jumble for calling her Guinea Pig Bekki*
                  *huggles Sarai for being here, woohood!*
                  *huggles Cags because she can*
                  *huggles Wendy because she doesn't think she's ever huggled Wendy personally on the Woohood thread before *
                  *huggles Jas for her amazing avatar!!! -fangirl thunk- *
                  *huggles Nad because she is not on the list of recent replies *
                  *huggles Josi because she totally knows Josi *
                  *huggles Amanda because she still reads Regularamanda with the wrong emphasis*

I'm all huggled out !
                  I missed out on the hugs... *hugs Bekki
                  Oh, and I'll copy and paste the review, just in case anyone wanted to read

Spoiler:
                  Director Rodney Wolff has orchestrated a very tidy performance of this musical thriller, emulating a professional show. The vibrant and quick atmosphere is balanced with a side of humour as the dark and tragic Sweeney Todd tale evolves. The large team behind the production that shaped the set, lighting and costumes gave the show its vibrancy, which was tied together and lit by Wolff’s vision.

Alice Barbery was a standout with her strong singing voice as the delightfully devious and quirky Mrs Lovett. The character is certainly a fun one to play and Barbery took to it with fervour. Jack Bradford was quiet and thoughtful as Sweeny Todd, which worked well against Barbery. Their duets were always entertaining and although Bradford’s singing voice was not as strong as the others he controlled it well and used it to give Todd a brooding feel.

The beggar woman played by Megan Crocombe was a great feature character. Hunched over with matted hair and a gravely voice she lurched around the set as an eerie and mysterious old crone.

James Gauci, who plays sailor Anthony, had a beautiful singing voice. Bekki Adams as Johanna was a perfect match with Gauci, and together they were the unspoiled young couple; a representation of purity in the dark thriller. Adams was a Scarlett Johansson look-alike with porcelain skin and blonde, curly hair.

A strong chorus carried some of the best musical pieces of the night, and the live orchestra back stage were key in giving the show punch. Music director Geoff Secomb and vocal director Nick Hollamby steered the performers to a professional level. If you love musicals or if you just love paying amateur ticket prices for a professional theatre experience, get along to this one.

Sweeney Todd is showing until the 8th of August.

Bookings on 1300 762 545 or www.oztix.com.au.
                  Yay! Very cool Bekki you should frame it.
                  Here you go Continuum Screening vids

The interview with Martin is just scrummy (but when is he not? ) *huggles him*
                  *hugs jumble* Woohoooood! (hopes I did that right lol) thank you!!
                  Nice to be here...

Welcome!! and I'm with you Kirdy, I like his directing skills, I'll leave the swooning to the others girls...unless its his accent and then...*sigh* hehe.
                  Makes for interesting dreams, especially after a good dose of broccoli smoke

That's right

plus, I really don't need any more competition

Julia(samcarterrules)
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Oh no, I forgot to huggle Julia!!!

*huggles Julia twice!!!*

*also huggles Luvnjack because when she tried to huggle Luvnjack the first time, gateworld died!!! Mary broke the internet *

And Jumble - James (my musical partner in crime) is absolutely wonderful! We have a LOT of fun together! Very nice to play opposite him

And...

WELCOME KIRDY
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
                      Hi WooHoos!

Wow, what a chatty bunch you were while I was sleeping.

I think that a lovely thing to say, if only more parents felt they way you do (I know most do but there are some I just shake my head at)
                      Oh don't get me started............ the way some parents treat their children you have to wonder why they had them in the first place

Sure, there are days when our little darlings can drive us to distraction (in fact my 32-year-old still does at times ), but if you're going to bring a new person into the world you have to accept and commit to the lifetime of responsibility that comes with it. I was lucky, I had my children easily, but I still view them as gifts to be cherished forever

/lecture

I missed out on the hugs... *hugs Bekki

Yay! Very cool Bekki you should frame it.

*hugs jumble* Woohoooood! (hopes I did that right lol) thank you!!
                      You got it *hugs Julia double for missing out before*

Welcome!! and I'm with you Kirdy, I like his directing skills, I'll leave the swooning to the others girls...unless its his accent and then...*sigh* hehe.

Julia(samcarterrules)
                      Ohhhhhh yeah, the accent!

Comment

*huggles Julia twice!!!*

*also huggles Luvnjack because when she tried to huggle Luvnjack the first time, gateworld died!!! Mary broke the internet *
                        She does that you know

And Jumble - James (my musical partner in crime) is absolutely wonderful! We have a LOT of fun together! Very nice to play opposite him

And...

WELCOME KIRDY
                        Ah, that's good to hear There's nothing like enjoying your work and sharing it with someone fun

*waves to Nad* Sorry, I didn't see you sneak in there

Comment

Woodnight, sweet woohoos I must be off to slumbers before acrobatics class tomorrow (lol)

Love and Martin dreams to you all

xoxo
                          sigpic

Comment

*waves to Nad* Sorry, I didn't see you sneak in there
                            But... I'm even wearing rainbow coloured clothes today!

...I feel so ignored.
                            Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                            Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                              Jann, I hope you'll rec those fics when you get a chance (and half decent internet).
                              I will...remind me of it when I come home...I've now found a spot at the camping place where it is slightly better(aka I'm not losing it constantly) but it's too slow to rec all the stuff... it is all from the Stargate novel archive though(one long text file!) but I just went in the romance database and went from a to Z(now at the R or so) Have already read a few good series!
                              I love atm the writers Ali Snow, Ted Sadler, Sally Reeve(d'oh), Suz and Jojo (most of it will sound familiar I think)

*huggles all who are in need of huggling*

Just got an email from two friends with more details on the bachelor party we're gonna give to another friend(that is getting married September 18) ...one of the things was going to a stripclub(and she is very...how do you call it...innocent(really!!!)) So...that's gonna be fun...if we figure it all out!

Yay for Sarai being back for the time being, I hope all the internet issues get solved really soon!!!

*huggles Martin for good measure*

*runs out*
                              sigpic

Comment

*huggles Julia twice!!!*
                                Aww *huggles*
                                Oh don't get me started............ the way some parents treat their children you have to wonder why they had them in the first place

Sure, there are days when our little darlings can drive us to distraction (in fact my 32-year-old still does at times ), but if you're going to bring a new person into the world you have to accept and commit to the lifetime of responsibility that comes with it. I was lucky, I had my children easily, but I still view them as gifts to be cherished forever

/lecture
                                I totally agree, I might never have children b/c of my disability and it makes me sad/angry when folk who can have them don't treat them as precious gifts.
                                /lecture
                                You got it *hugs Julia double for missing out before*

Ohhhhhh yeah, the accent!

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...le65/faint.gif
                                Aww thanks, I feel so loved.
                                Woodnight, sweet woohoos I must be off to slumbers before acrobatics class tomorrow (lol)

Love and Martin dreams to you all

xoxo
                                WoodNight Bekki

*hugs Nad*

Julia(samcarterrules)
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Working...
                                X