No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Were you still having fun when you got burnt and needed something for the pain?

For me, school holidays are my busiest time. Six children............ not so bad if the weather is ok, but it's hardly stopped raining today

Comment

Still fun ...but wasn't allowed in the full sun anymore... I had a good view though

Ah that explains it! I didn't think of that!

Gotta go now coz I took laptop with me to dinner(restaurant) coz of better internet connection...
      Have a good evening!
      sigpic

Comment

Comment

I hate shopping. HATE SHOPPING. I don't care that makes me a bad woman, but I hate shopping. Ickybah shopping. Shopping schmopping.

Like new clothes. Hate shopping.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          Boobling?

So where is it?

I... boobling. Muck around. Diddling. Poodling? Oh, I'm a kid at heart. I make up words.

And for semi of topicness, although Martin was there on the other side of these pics :

That one was inspired by this one:

Congrats on your Big 69'es Cags and Jumble!
          Last edited by DutchIndeed; 04 August 2009, 12:58 PM. Reason: Rebellious Hippyness!!! WoooHoood!!!!
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

This is the Martin WooHoodStock Thread.

Nothing is Off Topic.

We do not need to use spoilers.

Repeat ten times whilst happy dancing around the campfire (upon which has been cast a whole armload of broccoli )

Niiiice sigs Nad

Hmmm.

Apparently I use Martinisms a lot in RL, 'Niiiiiice!' being my favourite........

Oh and.......... I LOVE MARTIN WOOD!!!!

..... just in case there was any doubt

Oh, and thanks for the congrats

Comment

*bounces in, full of yummy cocktails*
              Ouchies Jann and LJ, hope the sunburn gets better soon! It's painful and not good
              Awesome sigs Nad (*prods in the direction of the art thread* )
              And what's this about Woohoodstock? Isn't that the Shipmeet weekend? Are we going to spam the thread with silliness while we're all together to egg each other on? Awesome!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
                Ouchies Jann and LJ, hope the sunburn gets better soon! It's painful and not good
                And what's this about Woohoodstock? Isn't that the Shipmeet weekend? Are we going to spam the thread with silliness while we're all together to egg each other on? Awesome!
                ^ What she said... without the cocktails...
                sigpic

Comment

Absolutely

I have 3 pcs, so possibly we can spend a little while doing just that

We'll either have to convince Oma to become a Shippy Hippy or just sit her in the corner with some SG dvds and a bottle of wine..................

Edit: I've finally given in, I'm rewatching the few Sanctuary eps I have recorded......... starting with Nubbins

Comment

Absolutely

We'll either have to convince Oma to become a Shippy Hippy or just sit her in the corner with some SG dvds and a bottle of wine..................

Edit: I've finally given in, I'm rewatching the few Sanctuary eps I have recorded......... starting with Nubbins
                    What eps do you have?
                    sigpic

Comment

A scheduled nekkid happy dance with company? Sweet! Just keep that broccoli away from me.
                      sigpic

Comment

Absolutely

Sweet!
                        I really am more than a little tipsy
                        sigpic

Comment

This is the Martin WooHoodStock Thread.

Nothing is Off Topic.

We do not need to use spoilers.

Repeat ten times whilst happy dancing around the campfire (upon which has been cast a whole armload of broccoli )

Niiiice sigs Nad

Hmmm.

Apparently I use Martinisms a lot in RL, 'Niiiiiice!' being my favourite........

Oh and.......... I LOVE MARTIN WOOD!!!!

..... just in case there was any doubt

Oh, and thanks for the congrats

I only spoiled the sigs because I didn't want to spam here with my insane Helen and Nikola image

I agree. Random is us!

And thanks, ladies
                          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                          Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                            What eps do you have?
                            Um......... Nubbins, The Five, Edward, REQUIEM, Warriors, Instincts, and Revelations 1 & 2.

Sweet!
                            I really am more than a little tipsy
                            Me too

I've had a very busy day..........

Nad, we are rebellious Hippies, WE DON'T USE SPOILER TAGS!!!

Did I say I love Martin?

Comment

*walks in*
                              *sees tipsey woohoos*
                              I hope none of you are driving the shippy hippy bus
                              *hugs everyone*
                              *runs off to write fic and then make Martin sig*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                              Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                              Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
                                *walks in*
                                *sees tipsey woohoos*
                                I hope none of you are driving the shippy hippy bus
                                *hugs everyone*
                                *runs off to write fic and then make Martin sig*

Nope, we're all boozing it up in the back
                                *hands keys to Amanda*
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X