Originally posted by josiane View Post
    ^^^What she said, plus...
    *hugs Jumble again for new bunny additions*
    *hugs Bekki for not being too naughty*
    *hugs Jann for sunburn and sucky internet*
    *hugs everyone again*
    ^^^What she said, plus...
    *hugs Julia for wanting to be a Shippy Hippy *
    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Oh nice one Julia, complete with broccoli smoke

Of course you can, I'll pm you with details

Edit: Nope, no wheelchair, but is this one fast enough for you?

Hahaha! That's brilliant!
      And thanks

*Hugs Nad*

Julia(samcarterrules)
      sigpic
      Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
        Hahaha! That's brilliant!
        And thanks

*Hugs Nad*
        Julia(samcarterrules)
        Welcome

I love when he laughs......... oh ok, yes, I love when he does anything, but I especially love it when he laughs

Comment

He does have the best laugh.
          Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
            He does have the best laugh.
            He does

And look how good I'm being. I'm not saying a word about how he also has the best eyes, the best mouth, the best smile, the best

Darn!

And that first pic makes me go all gooey

Comment

*runs in*

WOOOHOOOOD!!!! I'm back!!!!!! If only for a few days whilst I visit my Dad, but still, I'm here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*squishy hugs everyone*

*thunks*

I think Martin looks even hotter, maybe I should leave the thread more often!

*happy dances*

Comment

((((Sarai)))) WooHood!

He does

And look how good I'm being. I'm not saying a word about how he also has the best eyes, the best mouth, the best smile, the best

Darn!

And that first pic makes me go all gooey

TOOLS 'N' PRODUCTS!

I'm cute and fluffy. I can say it.

sigpic

Comment

SARAI!!! *squishy huggles right back*
                  sigpic
                  Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Evening Woohoos.

Wow what a busy day (uh, for me... I'm shagged now... and by that I mean tired but... maybe I'll get lucky later... ).
                    Today I had to drive up to our national office in Chelsea to pick up, uh, lots of stuff I didn't bargain for and can't fit in my house but that's another story. The office is actually in a Catholic Priest's semminary which is always interesting. There's a very strict "no fraternisation" rule which, for a dreadful flirt like me (in a room full of dishy young men who are absolutely out of bounds) is just excruciating.
                    Anyway, I have renamed today Cags Lost In London: Adventures In Roadworks & Not Killing Little Old Ladies In Fiestas since that pretty sums up my day.
                    (In France, the whole country goes on holiday for the month of August. In the UK, the whole country dons a Hi Vis jacket, grabs and handful of cones and a shovel and starts digging up roads... what is it with that? )

Anyhooo... making up for it with wine, wine and more wine (and maybe, since it's hot, a little cool down in the pool later).

((((JUMBLE)))) aw, I can certainly see why you're heart's being wrenched. I guess looking after them so long it's almost like your own granddchildren or neices or nephews or, maybe even a bit like fostering. It must be so hard. More ((((hugs))))
                    Wow who left a couple of furr babies for you? That's... odd...but nice for you. We'll just have to give them new names.

Luvnjack, fab news about your mum. Loads of positive vibes for the big scan/ How long will she have to wait for that?

Jasmina, I'm still thinking about your sister and your family and sending virtual (((hugs)))

Welcome home Bekki. Sory you didn't get the part. It's all practice, right?

Jann, I hope you'll rec those fics when you get a chance (and half decent internet).

Julia... love your sprite! I want the guitar Even though I can't play a single chord on mine and, anyway, it's currently a 5 string. )

(((hugs)))) Nad and Josi and Amanda and Sarai and all the Woohoos who can or can't be here at the moment for various reasons.

((((GROUP HUG))))

Welcome

I love when he laughs......... oh ok, yes, I love when he does anything, but I especially love it when he laughs
                    Well, I'm quite pleased to hear that... for reasons I shall be all enigmatical about, since it's a Wednesday and I need no other reason.

Oh Jumble? You are a bad influence on me. I went and had another MW dream last night.... what is it with that?

In this dream Martin was wearing nothing but a pair of jersey boxer shorts and he turned to me and said "come on, hurry up"... and then I woke up.

Huh? I mean. I don't even like him in that way.
                    Last edited by Cagranosalis; 05 August 2009, 01:47 PM. Reason: To correct my "two glasses typos".
                    sigpic

Comment

Sounds like quite a day Cags!

So what have I missed?! How was Ship Day?! Is Jann back?! Does Luvnjack still love Joe?! Has Jumble spontaneously combusted with excitement? Has Nad ever seen the lady on the park bench again???!!

EDIT: A bizarre question but does anyone know anything about intellectual copywright law? Need to pick the brains of someone who understands the jargon!

Comment

(((((Sarai))))) Good to see you

Jumble, where are those first pics from? Is it a new vid or something that I've missed or something?
                        sigpic

Comment

*hugs Cags for today *

And, nope, Sarai, no LotPB for me, lately

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                            ((((Sarai)))) WooHood!

TOOLS 'N' PRODUCTS!

I'm cute and fluffy. I can say it.
                            *hears echo of Jann always claiming to be innocent*

Originally posted by Cagranosalis View Post
                            Evening Woohoos.

Wow what a busy day (uh, for me... I'm shagged now... and by that I mean tired but... maybe I'll get lucky later... ).
                            Lucky you, I'm starting to forget what Michael looks like
                            Today I had to drive up to our national office in Chelsea to pick up, uh, lots of stuff I didn't bargain for and can't fit in my house but that's another story. The office is actually in a Catholic Priest's semminary which is always interesting. There's a very strict "no fraternisation" rule which, for a dreadful flirt like me (in a room full of dishy young men who are absolutely out of bounds) is just excruciating.
                            Anyway, I have renamed today Cags Lost In London: Adventures In Roadworks & Not Killing Little Old Ladies In Fiestas since that pretty sums up my day.
                            (In France, the whole country goes on holiday for the month of August. In the UK, the whole country dons a Hi Vis jacket, grabs and handful of cones and a shovel and starts digging up roads... what is it with that? )
                            The question we all ask repeatedly It's like when they dig up the road leading to the school the week before half term

Anyhooo... making up for it with wine, wine and more wine (and maybe, since it's hot, a little cool down in the pool later).

((((JUMBLE)))) aw, I can certainly see why you're heart's being wrenched. I guess looking after them so long it's almost like your own granddchildren or neices or nephews or, maybe even a bit like fostering. It must be so hard. More ((((hugs))))
                            It is But I'll get over it, I always do
                            Wow who left a couple of furr babies for you? That's... odd...but nice for you. We'll just have to give them new names.
                            I still don't know, none of my neighbours saw anything *shrugs* I've tucked them up in a nice cosy hutch and called them Joey and Bekki

Luvnjack, fab news about your mum. Loads of positive vibes for the big scan/ How long will she have to wait for that?

Jasmina, I'm still thinking about your sister and your family and sending virtual (((hugs)))

Welcome home Bekki. Sory you didn't get the part. It's all practice, right?

Jann, I hope you'll rec those fics when you get a chance (and half decent internet).

Julia... love your sprite! I want the guitar Even though I can't play a single chord on mine and, anyway, it's currently a 5 string. )

(((hugs)))) Nad and Josi and Amanda and Sarai and all the Woohoos who can or can't be here at the moment for various reasons.

((((GROUP HUG))))

Well, I'm quite pleased to hear that... for reasons I shall be all enigmatical about, since it's a Wednesday and I need no other reason.

Oh Jumble? You are a bad influence on me. I went and had another MW dream last night.... what is it with that?

In this dream Martin was wearing nothing but a pair of jersey boxer shorts and he turned to me and said "come on, hurry up"... and then I woke up.

Huh? I mean. I don't even like him in that way.
                            Still telling yourself that, huh?

Welcome back Sarai *huge hugs* Have you heard about the Woodstock 40th Anniversary Party? It's the same weekend as the Shipmeet, and I've ordered plenty of wine

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post

Sounds like quite a day Cags!

So what have I missed?! How was Ship Day?! Is Jann back?! Does Luvnjack still love Joe?! Has Jumble spontaneously combusted with excitement? Has Nad ever seen the lady on the park bench again???!!

EDIT: A bizarre question but does anyone know anything about intellectual copywright law? Need to pick the brains of someone who understands the jargon!
                              Awesome, Kinda, Yes, Not quite but close, She hasn't said if so!

And I know a bit about it, but wouldn't claim any expertise... only what I've picked up in the course of my librarianing Is this a quick brain-picking or a longer one? I'm just off to bed but feel free to PM/email me
                              sigpic
                              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Has anyone told Joe that he has a critter named after him?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X