Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jumble View Post
    Sounds good to me

A Manga-type Joe wood have to have enormous velvety brown eyes.......... deep deep chocolatey pools.............

Think you can handle that?
    I'm not sure. It would be a lot of thunking. I may have to purchase an extra thunk belt and drool bucket, as well as the keyboard cover. *sigh*
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
      I'm not sure. It would be a lot of thunking. I may have to purchase an extra thunk belt and drool bucket, as well as the keyboard cover. *sigh*

I'm thinking this could take a while........

Btw, I know you're very busy......... but couldn't we just have a little peak at his recent notebook entries?

Comment

So how long do we think it will take Jumble to finally crack? I give it 2 months...

We should bet on this!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
          So how long do we think it will take Jumble to finally crack? I give it 2 months...

We should bet on this!

First, we need to know exactly what is meant by 'crack'.

because you know, there are some people *looks around furtively* who think that I've already cracked There are those, for example, who think I'm cracked for abandoning RDA in favour of Martin. Can you believe that?

So before you all starting placing your bets, let's have a clear definition of the term 'to crack'

Comment

First, we need to know exactly what is meant by 'crack'.

because you know, there are some people *looks around furtively* who think that I've already cracked There are those, for example, who think I'm cracked for abandoning RDA in favour of Martin. Can you believe that?

So before you all starting placing your bets, let's have a clear definition of the term 'to crack'
            Well true I do think your cracked in that way

Definition of cracked :fainting from fangurl squee

Start placing those bets!

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
            Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
            Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
              Well true I do think your cracked in that way

Definition of cracked :fainting from fangurl squee

Start placing those bets!
              In that case you're a little late.......... when I got my ticket I spent most of the day week doing just that

I thought you meant how long wood it be before I crack under the strain of having to wait a year to see him

Comment

I'm thinking this could take a while........

Btw, I know you're very busy......... but couldn't we just have a little peak at his recent notebook entries?
                Well, I fear Joe has been rather depressed. This was found on the sidewalk outside his house this morning...

It appears I have been remiss in my fanfirling duties. *sigh*
                sigpic

Comment

*wipes tears*

Oh poor, poor Joe You'd better do something to make it up to him quick, otherwise next thing you know he'll be wandering the streets in his socks and jocks amidst billows of brocolli smoke calling your name

Comment

Oh my, my WooHoos have really entered the world of insanity today, Joe's developing a basil addiction and there's talk of crack!

Where's this world going to?
                    Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic
                    Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website

Comment

Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
                      Oh my, my WooHoos have really entered the world of insanity today, Joe's developing a basil addiction and there's talk of crack!

Where's this world going to?

I never even thought of the crack! connection

How's our Nad today? So nice of you to welcome us into the world of insanity

Comment

I never even thought of the crack! connection
                        Hey... I'm Dutch. I've been raised with the smell of weed lifting on every summer breeeze that entered my room, mushrooms growing in the backyard and speed sold in kindergarten.

(Disclaimer: Yes, that was a joke. )

How's our Nad today? So nice of you to welcome us into the world of insanity
                        I... That's not what I... I didn't mean...

I'm fine. A little mad-ish, but noting that will ruin my perfect Shippy Hippy mood. Ha!
                        Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

sigpic

Comment

HI Woohoos *waves*

Did you see the latest news from Gatecon?

https://twitter.com/Gatecon

Bye *waves*

Comment

Oh and I don't think I will go out of my way to buy the new CotG eighter.
                            I was fairly positive, but after all reviews and the fragment I saw, I'll just wait untill it goes down in price. I don't think it's worth it. Added glances and effects are awesome, but they cut scenes that were essential to me and eventhough the original ep was corny, I love it because of it. Even the nudity.

The franchise will most likely get my money for it someday, but not now and not the full price.

Sorry Brad

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                              HI Woohoos *waves*

Bye *waves*
                              Nice! I bet there will be pictures!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by babancat View Post
                                HI Woohoos *waves*

Bye *waves*
                                I wonder if I can convince Hubby to vacation in Vancouver next year...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X