Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Martin WooHoodStock Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
    You know Jumble, you're getting good at the icons (love the '200' one by the way! )
    Thanks

    I've been trying to follow one of Luci's tuts......




    I'm not impressed

    ... just think how awesome Sam and Jack ones could be!
    Yeah, dream on

    Comment


      Originally posted by jumble View Post
      Thanks

      I've been trying to follow one of Luci's tuts......

      ...

      I'm not impressed

      Yeah, dream on

      ...I am
      I like the second one best.


      EDIT: WoodNight!
      Last edited by DutchIndeed; 18 June 2009, 03:47 PM.
      Being original is difficult when you can't stop quoting your favorite tv show, For crying out loud!

      sigpic
      Letters to TPTB - The Martin Wood Thread - WooHoodStock Guide -S.H.I.P. Website


      Comment


        Originally posted by DutchIndeed View Post
        ...I am
        I like the second one best.
        Thanks I'm sorta coming round to the second one, but the first one just didn't work


        EDIT: WoodNight!
        WoodNight *hugs*

        Isn't it about your turn for a weird Martin dream?

        Comment


          Nice icons!!! and not impressed

          Jann is now confused. Don't ask her why...I've got some interesting mood changes tonight!
          sigpic

          Comment


            Wood Morning WooHoos

            Sanctuary DVD available for pre-order


            Edit: I've pmed Jaclyn to ask her about the commentaries *crosses fingers and hopes*
            Last edited by Jumble; 19 June 2009, 01:33 AM.

            Comment


              Where is everybody today?

              Comment


                Originally posted by jumble View Post
                Arguing with my family cause I don't wanna go and see a doc.


                Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Love the icon
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Arguing with my family cause I don't wanna go and see a doc.
                  Why, what's wrong? Whatever it is, isn't it better to get it checked out?


                  Squeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!! Love the icon
                  Thanks

                  That's number 14............

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Why, what's wrong? Whatever it is, isn't it better to get it checked out?
                    I have a cold, I'm already taking some meds, and the doc will just tell me to take the same thing... they always do (serious lack of imagination). I'll be fine as long as they leave me alone to rest instead of constantly asking me to do something.

                    Originally posted by jumble View Post
                    Thanks

                    That's number 14............
                    WooHooD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                      I have a cold, I'm already taking some meds, and the doc will just tell me to take the same thing... they always do (serious lack of imagination). I'll be fine as long as they leave me alone to rest instead of constantly asking me to do something.
                      If you're sure it's just a cold, then yes, you need rest and plenty of fluids And possibly a SuperHero to rescue you..




                      ... and possibly a nice jigsaw for when you get bored...


                      ... and a hug.... (but don't breathe on him )


                      WooHooD!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Yes. Suddenly that 20 isn't so far away

                      Comment


                        *puts on a mask and huggles Martin*

                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                          *puts on a mask and huggles Martin*

                          There, now you feel better, huh?

                          *sneaks Martin away before he catches any nasty germs*

                          What?

                          I need a huggle too

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by jumble View Post
                            There, now you feel better, huh?

                            *sneaks Martin away before he catches any nasty germs*

                            What?

                            I need a huggle too
                            Of that I have no doubt.
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                              Of that I have no doubt.
                              Always

                              btw, have you found the thing for the next challenge?

                              Comment


                                Woodmorning

                                *huggles Jas for cold* I hope it gets better soon!!
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X