Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    I might give that a try...

I've never used firefox a day in my life on my personal computers. I've always used internet explorer...

The thing is that I can get into pb, and I can log into my stuff, but then I can't tell if I've used up all my space and I can't upload anything. I just can't figure it out...
    Sorry to hear you're having problems. I didn't have any issues logging in today. Did you try deleting all of your cookies? Sometimes dumping them helps. Or could you have disabled cookies on that site? That could interfere with being able to log in too.

Regularamanda So when do we get to see it?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      I doubt you're out of space, I have tons and tons and tons of stuff on my photobucket and I haven't used up all the space...sorry I couldn't help you
      Thanks anyway...
      Originally posted by Estrela View Post
      Sorry to hear you're having problems. I didn't have any issues logging in today. Did you try deleting all of your cookies? Sometimes dumping them helps. Or could you have disabled cookies on that site? That could interfere with being able to log in too.

Well see, I can log in, but I can't do anything once I've logged in. I can see my stuff, and I can go through my albums, and I can even get the codes for the stuff already there, but I just can't add anything new.

And I'd dump my cookies, but there's few sites that I can't remember login info for, lol. So that's going to be my last resort...
      sigpic
      Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Friday Because that's when the Icontest ends, it's nothing special or anything but when I have the cap and the icon side by side it totally makes the selective coloring worth all the hassel of learning/adding things to photoshop

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

Great artwork everyone. Sorry I can't quote you.

I might give that a try...

I've never used firefox a day in my life on my personal computers. I've always used internet explorer...

The thing is that I can get into pb, and I can log into my stuff, but then I can't tell if I've used up all my space and I can't upload anything. I just can't figure it out...
          If you've used all the space it will give you a message telling you you've used the space and you can't upload anymore. If you don't get the message, then the problem is in something else. What that is...
          sigpic

Comment

Thanks anyway...

Well see, I can log in, but I can't do anything once I've logged in. I can see my stuff, and I can go through my albums, and I can even get the codes for the stuff already there, but I just can't add anything new.

And I'd dump my cookies, but there's few sites that I can't remember login info for, lol. So that's going to be my last resort...
            Unfortunately, you might need to contact their support folks for this one.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Great artwork everyone. Sorry I can't quote you.

If you've used all the space it will give you a message telling you you've used the space and you can't upload anymore. If you don't get the message, then the problem is in something else. What that is...
              Yeah...
              Unfortunately, you might need to contact their support folks for this one.
              Sadly, I think you might be right...
              sigpic

Comment

I've done it!!!!! I'll explain the issue later if anyone's interested, but I've got to finish getting ready to head out right now. But I wanted to post this for you guys now.

Not sure how much I like it...
                sigpic

Comment

New sig...

Comment

I'm getting scared....Jumble isn't doing Martin.... the world is turning on it's axis!!!

Very nice though Jumble! I need to watch Sanctuary...I really really do

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
                    Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
                    Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

I've done it!!!!! I'll explain the issue later if anyone's interested, but I've got to finish getting ready to head out right now. But I wanted to post this for you guys now.

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g4...eSeeker191.gif
                      Not sure how much I like it...
                      You might not like it, but I do.

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                      Very nice Jumble! I love how you're branching out these days. Great background on this one too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Icon

Comment

You might not like it, but I do.

Very nice Jumble! I love how you're branching out these days. Great background on this one too.
                          Thanks

I used two of those textures I posted earlier

Comment

*thunks*
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks

I used two of those textures I posted earlier
                              Then I obviously need to scroll back and go snurch those.

Love the icon/avatar. Where'd you get the great icon texture?
                              sigpic

Comment

Then I obviously need to scroll back and go snurch those.

Love the icon/avatar. Where'd you get the great icon texture?
                                Oh hang on, confusion The background on the sig I made from a couple of googled pics. The icon is the one I used the sun textures on

Amanda you really should watch it, it's AWESOME!!!!

That sig ^^ took me about 15 minutes, and I've been struggling for about two hours to do one of Emilie

Maybe I just don't do so well with women

Comment

Working...
                                X