Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
    Awesome stuff, everyone!

And someone said she HATED PS AWESOME sig!

Amber, HUGE thanks for those links!
    You're very welcome Blacky Kitten. I'm always looking for tuts and even though they're mainly for icons, the techniques can be applied to anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
      *minor snippage*

Sweet icons AmberMoon

Hope I didn't miss anyone
      Thanks Achaja. Bones is my new favorite fandom now that SG-1 and SGA are gone.

Comment

Originally posted by Achaja View Post
        <snipped>

TR - Fantastic wallpaper!!! How did you extract the pics from their backgrouds so well? Did you use masking tool or...?

<snipped>
        Thanks hon!! And actually, I just used the lasso tool with a slight feathered (about 15%) edge. I outline the image, invert selected, then cut. And for smaller spots inside the images (ie. between the arm and body of a person with their hand on their hip, etc) I do the same thing without inverting. I've used layer masks, but find I like the effect better with the lasso. (Also, I use Gimp, lol)
        Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post
        re NCIS I hope they bring back Ziva too. Next season is going to be so interesting.

re djcapslock I think you might have to join the community to get them. I joined because they carry quite a few Bones caps and Stargate caps.

Sorry, I don't use Megaupload. I use Sendspace and Yousendit depending on what I'm sending out.
        It really will be interesting. Especially with what was happening to Ziva when the last episode ended.

Really? Well, I guess I'll have to do that then, lol. Caps are good for me, lol.

Are those two things free? I want to be able to make/send zip files...
        Thanks Achaja. Bones is my new favorite fandom now that SG-1 and SGA are gone.
        It's a good fandom to have, lol.

EDIT: I just went to the pages again, and I can't find anything to join...Am I missing it?
        Last edited by TrueRomantic; 12 July 2009, 12:19 PM.
        sigpic
        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
          Thanks hon!! And actually, I just used the lasso tool with a slight feathered (about 15%) edge. I outline the image, invert selected, then cut. And for smaller spots inside the images (ie. between the arm and body of a person with their hand on their hip, etc) I do the same thing without inverting. I've used layer masks, but find I like the effect better with the lasso. (Also, I use Gimp, lol)

It really will be interesting. Especially with what was happening to Ziva when the last episode ended.

Really? Well, I guess I'll have to do that then, lol. Caps are good for me, lol.

Are those two things free? I want to be able to make/send zip files...

It's a good fandom to have, lol.

EDIT: I just went to the pages again, and I can't find anything to join...Am I missing it?
          Sendspace and Yousendit are free. You have to join but there's no $$$ involved. You can use either site to send zip files.

For djcapslock, you need a Livejournal account to join. If you have one, go to the top of the screen and you should see "Join this community" and that will give you access.

Comment

Made some stuff..

An Amanda icon

sig from one of Luci's tuts

and a new LJ header I made the other day and forgot to show

Oh, SUNGLASSES WARNING!!!

Spoiler:

Comment

Sendspace and Yousendit are free. You have to join but there's no $$$ involved. You can use either site to send zip files.

For djcapslock, you need a Livejournal account to join. If you have one, go to the top of the screen and you should see "Join this community" and that will give you access.
              Really? Links to either please?

And I've got a lj, but there isn't that at the top. I know how to join communities, but maybe I'm not at the actual community. Would you have a link to the community, since it's apparently different than the links you posted here?
              sigpic

Comment

Really? Links to either please?

And I've got a lj, but there isn't that at the top. I know how to join communities, but maybe I'm not at the actual community. Would you have a link to the community, since it's apparently different than the links you posted here?
                Here you go...
                http://www.sendspace.com/
                http://www.yousendit.com/
                http://community.livejournal.com/dj_capslock

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
                  Made some stuff..

An Amanda icon

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...Icons/sam2.jpg

sig from one of Luci's tuts

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/g...-skull-sig.jpg

and a new LJ header I made the other day and forgot to show

Oh, SUNGLASSES WARNING!!!

Spoiler:
                  I like bright. Beautiful Carter icon and the Martin sigs are hawt!
                  Last edited by AmberMoon; 12 July 2009, 12:47 PM. Reason: forgot to remove the tags *ooops*

Comment

Thanks He's lovely to work with

Comment

Jumble, love new header! Great coloring! And sig, of course!

Played with my cat's pics

sigpic

Comment

Thanks hon!
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey Estrela, here are those promo shots from LotS
                          Last edited by TrueRomantic; 12 July 2009, 03:29 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

Hey AmberMoon, how do you get the zip files in sendspace?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Blacky Kitten View Post
                              Jumble, love new header! Great coloring! And sig, of course!

Played with my cat's pics

[CENTER]http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...ns/Cat-1-2.jpg http://i264.photobucket.com/albums/i...t-2.jpgCENTER]
                              Thanks

Nice icons, but you've made your kitty look a little scary

Another sig...

Comment

Hey AmberMoon, how do you get the zip files in sendspace?
                                When you're on the main page you should see a button that says 'Browse'...select that button, it'll open a pop-up and look for your file. Once you locate your file, select the 'Open' button on the pop-up and it'll put the file in the block next to the 'Browse' button. You can put your email address in there under 'Your Email' if you like. I do that just to make sure it works. Then select 'Upload File'.

Comment

Working...
                                X