The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TrueRomantic View Post
    End of 4th season?!?! You poor thing!!! I've watched since the very first episode. But at least you've found it now. And yes, they have fantastic chemistry.

And that art is great!

*sneaks off to join BB lj community because existence of community was unknown previously*
    LOL thanks the compliment.

Within a week of the last episode of Season 4, I went out and bought the first three seasons on dvd and now I can't stop watching. It didn't matter that I never saw the first three seasons, I just to had to have the complete set. I've already pre-ordered Season 4 too.

And since the music is so freakin' awesome too, I've been iTune-ing the songs and putting together my own Bones soundtrack.

Comment

Originally posted by Regularamanda View Post
      *snippage*

*dies* Thank you! Hopefully I'll have some time to look at that tomorrow

Yup I completely forgot about dropping off that community here that I made *headpalm*

*more snippage*
      I hope the list comes in handy.

I'm glad I was able to hook up your icontest with another artist and Bones fan.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
        OH, I've adored it from the first ep, too! *happy sigh* I really should do more Bones art!
        I hope to see that you joined the community then LJ because we could use some more entries into the challenges...*bats eyelashes*

Originally posted by AmberMoon View Post

Within a week of the last episode of Season 4, I went out and bought the first three seasons on dvd and now I can't stop watching. It didn't matter that I never saw the first three seasons, I just to had to have the complete set. I've already pre-ordered Season 4 too.

And since the music is so freakin' awesome too, I've been iTune-ing the songs and putting together my own Bones soundtrack.
        I saw my very first episode of Bones a year and a half ago and it was 'The headless witch in the woods' and it freaked me out but I adored the chemistry between the characters I got all three season on sale at christmas I love it! *runs off to watch her favorite Bones episode ever, 'The man in the fallout shelter'*

My Fanfiction My Sam/Jack vids (yahoo) My LJ
        Thanks everyone for my b-day icons and sigs!
        Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent. ~Eleanor Roosevelt

Comment

<snipped>

I'll expect to see you voting and joining in on the Icontests as well
          Really? Oh...Then I might have to unjoin...I'm not so good under the pressure of contests...Especially in making icons (at which I suck)...
          Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
          OH, I've adored it from the first ep, too! *happy sigh* I really should do more Bones art!
          I know!!! That first ep just pulled me in, lol! Yeah, I've made several Bones things...Not recently though...And all my caps (for both SG and Bones, along with a couple of others) are on my computer. I'm still using Grandma's, which mostly has my Legend of the Seeker caps...

I can't imagine only watching the end of S4...That would be, IMO, the WORST time to join the fandom! What with how it ended and all...But I'm glad it didn't turn you away, lol. I haven't pre-ordered it. I wait to see the price differences on Amazon vs. the several different stores I could buy it at.

And yeah, the music is great.
          sigpic
          Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

I hope to see that you joined the community then LJ because we could use some more entries into the challenges...*bats eyelashes*
            Yeah LJ, you should join and make art.

I saw my very first episode of Bones a year and a half ago and it was 'The headless witch in the woods' and it freaked me out but I adored the chemistry between the characters I got all three season on sale at christmas I love it! *runs off to watch her favorite Bones episode ever, 'The man in the fallout shelter'*
            I still can't imagine coming to Bones so late into the series...But then, I came into Numb3rs at the end of season 5, so I guess I can't talk, lol.

That's your fave ep? Really? I've got several, but I must say that my favorite part, not ep, but part, is in Woman in Limbo, when Booth realizes what upset Bones and explains to the squints. I'm not sure what my fave ep would be...

EDIT: I take that back!! I think my fave ep might have to be Gravedigger. I just love it soo much, lol!! But then, it would most likely be tied with several other eps...
            sigpic

Comment

Really? Oh...Then I might have to unjoin...I'm not so good under the pressure of contests...Especially in making icons (at which I suck)...

I know!!! That first ep just pulled me in, lol! Yeah, I've made several Bones things...Not recently though...And all my caps (for both SG and Bones, along with a couple of others) are on my computer. I'm still using Grandma's, which mostly has my Legend of the Seeker caps...

I can't imagine only watching the end of S4...That would be, IMO, the WORST time to join the fandom! What with how it ended and all...But I'm glad it didn't turn you away, lol. I haven't pre-ordered it. I wait to see the price differences on Amazon vs. the several different stores I could buy it at.

Look at Jumble, she didn't think she could make them and low and behold she did! At least vote in the Icontests at least...we have a three way tie right now... *pokes TR*

I still can't imagine coming to Bones so late into the series...But then, I came into Numb3rs at the end of season 5, so I guess I can't talk, lol.

That's your fave ep? Really? I've got several, but I must say that my favorite part, not ep, but part, is in Woman in Limbo, when Booth realizes what upset Bones and explains to the squints. I'm not sure what my fave ep would be...

EDIT: I take that back!! I think my fave ep might have to be Gravedigger. I just love it soo much, lol!! But then, it would most likely be tied with several other eps...
              Yes LJ needs to join and make icons

Yes it is, I love the storyline, and it's hilarious! And I love the interaction between all of them I've watched the episode so many times it's ridiculous

Comment

Look at Jumble, she didn't think she could make them and low and behold she did! At least vote in the Icontests at least...we have a three way tie right now... *pokes TR*

Yes LJ needs to join and make icons
                Well, I'll see...And it's not so much that I can't make them, I'm just not really a fan of making them...The avatar/icon I'm using now is one I made, and it's actually the best I think...And I'm sure if we badger LJ enough she'll join and post, lol!!
                Yes it is, I love the storyline, and it's hilarious! And I love the interaction between all of them I've watched the episode so many times it's ridiculous
                I like that ep, but it's really not a fave...I'm pretty sure any more watchings of Woman in Limbo or Aliens in a Spaceship (Gravedigger) will ruin the DVDs, lol!! That's how much I've watched them...But there are other eps I love...Really, I just love the show, lol.
                sigpic

Comment

Okay guys I have another question... When I move something, it won't allow me to put it exactly where I want it...does anyone know how to fix that?

Comment

That ep freaked me out too. Ah, the chemistry...totally wicked amazing. Both David and Emily have the looks down for sure.

'The Man in the Fallout Shelter'...I liked it when he got in her face while he was still "high". Ah, the heat!

Comment

Don't un-join. At least you can vote.

I posted a huge list of icon tutorials somewhere on this thread. (Ah, here it is) That's how I got started making icons and now I'm hooked. I now have a hard time making banners, sigs and walls.

The ending of S4 totally hooked me. I like Amazon for the free shipping and no tax.

Comment

LOL my mom loves Numb3rs. I watch it with her every once in awhile.

'Alien in a Spaceship' I can watch over and over again. Along with 'Santa in the Slush'.

Comment

Just a reminder of our Art Resources delicious page I've added Amber's post to all those tuts on it and so thought I'd mention it again Hope you're all finding it useful!

I'm having a crazy busy time at this conference, so no time to play for long today
                          sigpic
                          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

That ep freaked me out too. Ah, the chemistry...totally wicked amazing. Both David and Emily have the looks down for sure.

'The Man in the Fallout Shelter'...I liked it when he got in her face while he was still "high". Ah, the heat!
                            It didn't freak me out...I liked it...
                            Don't un-join. At least you can vote.

I posted a huge list of icon tutorials somewhere on this thread. (Ah, here it is) That's how I got started making icons and now I'm hooked. I now have a hard time making banners, sigs and walls.

The ending of S4 totally hooked me. I like Amazon for the free shipping and no tax.
                            I might give them a try...

Well, only if you spend over $25...Which, depending on what you buy, means you have to buy 2 things...
                            LOL my mom loves Numb3rs. I watch it with her every once in awhile.

'Alien in a Spaceship' I can watch over and over again. Along with 'Santa in the Slush'.
                            Numb3rs is a great show! One of these days I'm going to get some Numb3rs/Amita/Charlie/Amita and Charlie caps. But I might wait until after this coming season starts so I can have some of Amita's answer to Charlie, lol. Of course, since they've been building the relationship for 5 seasons I can't really see them having Amita tell Charlie she won't marry him, but still...

And I love Santa in the Slush as well.

I can't wait until this coming season. I follow Hart Hanson (Bones PTB) on Twitter and apparently the first ep is up for budget discussions right now. Emily broke a toe and they apparently came up with a weird/funny/etc way to deal with it in an ep. But they have been filming S5 and I really can't wait for Sept. 17, lol!!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay guys I have another question... When I move something, it won't allow me to put it exactly where I want it...does anyone know how to fix that?
                              There's a snap to grid setting somewhere that could be causing you problems. On my CS3 I think it's under the View menu option. But I find when I want to move something that's not being cooperative I resort to using the arrow keys. You can nudge it along in smaller increments and sometimes it works better that way. See if that helps you.

Ambermoon thanks for that long list of tutorials. That's sure to spark some new artwork! *runs off to go check on some of those*
                              Last edited by Estrela; 11 July 2009, 07:17 PM.
                              sigpic

Comment

Here's my newest Eureka sig...

And Estrela, you like LotS, right? Did you see my newest wallie? Mostly black for background?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X