The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
    Oh that is so neat! (I know I say it a lot but I mean it...) LOVE IT!
    Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
    You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Thanks guys

Jumble i don't have time much either. I study for my exam on monday, and I was sneeking a pic in the puzzle and a post on GW between each chapter I learn
      sigpic

Comment

Thanks guys

Jumble i don't have time much either. I study for my exam on monday, and I was sneeking a pic in the puzzle and a post on GW between each chapter I learn
        That's good, you're supposed to take lots of breaks when studying

Comment

Originally posted by jumble View Post
          (((((SeNedra))))) If you can't do the coloured ones I can do a couple for you, just pm me saying which pc and what you want to say

Same for you Aveo, I'm happy to send some for you if you can't do them And there is plenty of time, we're sending stuff all through the month
          Likewise, I can also print and post some cards for people too - just pm me if you want me to!

Love it!
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

What program do you use?

EDIT: GIMP brushes
            Photoshop brushes

If you use another program, just make the artwork, and someone else can stamp the penguin in the end
            sweet, thanks a milion! i use GIMP, so it's all good

*runs out of thread screaming with glee at the prospect of making tons of MOP art*
            --Kate

Comment

More pcs

Comment

Great, love them jumble
                You mae my decisions worse, you know? I always choose which I want to send and you make some new...

Comment

Aw, I'm sorry! Just couldn't resist making more. What will I do when July is over? No excuse for Gimping

Comment

Aw, I'm sorry! Just couldn't resist making more. What will I do when July is over? No excuse for Gimping
                    I think there's always an excuse for gimping, if you look hard enough!

And great postcards!
                    sigpic

Comment

Awesome!!!

and Jasmina I loved your card as well...very good

I really really should make/finish my card...I'm so slow...bad Jann!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

More pcs

http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Avatars%20and%20Icons/Icons2.jpg[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg122/jumble65/Avatars%20and%20Icons/Seehowhappy.jpg
                        Have i told you that is awesome? One more time will not make harm
                        sigpic

Comment

Got to looking back at some good times tonight, and came up with this

Your're right Josiane, its not MOP, its not Ship Day, its only barely S/J, but its still Gimping

Comment

don't worry Jumble there is always an excuse!!
                            (((((GimPS)))))
                            sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Got to looking back at some good times tonight, and came up with this

Your're right Josiane, its not MOP, its not Ship Day, its only barely S/J, but its still Gimping
                              Yep, didn't I tell you? And Aveo clearly had the same thought again as well... we're taking internetelepathy to a whole new level at the moment...

I love the broccoli, by the way!
                              sigpic

Comment

Thanks! But looking at it again I see I've left a word out That's what I get for Gimping at 3 am *runs off to fix it*

Comment

Working...
                                X