• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rachel-Kree View Post
    sokar has big nails! wooow weird
    maybe we should give him a voucher for a free manicure

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
      maybe we should give him a voucher for a free manicure
      Perhaps. But where? He can't get it on Netu anymore!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by starlover View Post
        Perhaps. But where? He can't get it on Netu anymore!
        hmm, or we just send a manicurist to him... xD

Comment

Yep, it's Sokar. Poor Sokar. He was an awesome baddie but got cut off in his prime

And for the challenge, it can be any musical, just the text must either be lyrics from an actual musical, or an adaptation of musical lyrics such as those that have sporadically broken out on the family thread (like the Phantom of the Goa'uld, thanks Bekki!).
          sigpic
          Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Awesome works kids.
            Love the icons Fainne, Lili and Josi (wow Jos you're really going at 'em ).

Jann send me some smilie tuts this morning and I decided to try them out.
            I'm gonna need a lot of practice for these. Now I just stole parts of other people's smilies and with a little experimenting I came up with this

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
              Awesome works kids.

I'm gonna need a lot of practice for these. Now I just stole parts of other people's smilies and with a little experimenting I came up with this

Yeah it's a whole new addiction Like I needed another one...

And wow, love the smilies!
              sigpic
              Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Another sig! Couldn't think of what to do for a caption so I did what I used to doodle on my schoolbooks
                ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by jasminaGo View Post
                  Awesome works kids.

http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...n-sam-fist.gif
                  http://i374.photobucket.com/albums/o...elen-fist1.gif
                  Awesome! Very good, certainly for the first ones!

And rofl, I'm watching the hitchhikers guide to the galaxy now... It's insane!
                  sigpic

Comment

*scowl* I don't like it. I think they completely destroyed the characters! Well, except Arthur. I like how they did him. But still. The first quarter's ok, because that was written by Douglas Adams, but he died before he finished.
                    ~Thanks to Achaja for my lovely birthday presents!!~

Comment

Originally posted by LiliJ View Post
                      *scowl* I don't like it. I think they completely destroyed the characters! Well, except Arthur. I like how they did him. But still. The first quarter's ok, because that was written by Douglas Adams, but he died before he finished.
                      I'm now 45 min into the movie so... I don't know what you mean by that...

I like it so far lol!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                        A couple of weeks ago, in the Ship Thread. And the D/V Thread. And possibly in here. The D/V thread is slow, it's probably only 3-4 pages back in there ;-)
                        You know there is a recipe thread for the S/J Family. It doesn't get posted in often, but it does exist.

Fainne, you should make some Who's Line stuff of the girl that's on there as well. And aren't there two or three men that switch around?

And this next challenge looks great!! I remember that Squee: The Musical was a couple of months before I joined. And then, after I joined Bekki and I were both still rewriting songs for the heck of it. I wonder if I've still got those lying around some where...Did anyone else possible keep the ones I wrote? Oh, and here is roughly where Squee: The Musical starts. It really starts a few pages later, but this is where the seed was planted.
                        Last edited by TrueRomantic; 28 February 2009, 07:48 AM. Reason: I can't spell
                        sigpic
                        Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

yay!!! i finally did a sig ... after days without PS-ing *waves* !!!
                          not that fancy ! just some color effects

sigpic

Comment

For all you uninitiated, here is the beginnings of Squee! The Musical. Don't forget to sing along.
                            sigpic

Comment

Ha!!!! I beat you to it!!! I hardly ever beat people to posting things!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

The Secrets on how to make this icon:

just check it out under the spoiler tags

Spoiler:
                                1- create a new canvas 100x100 px. with a white background.
                                2. crop some image and add into the canvas. merge the layers
                                3. image>adjustments> curves : input:100; output: 140
                                4. image>adjustments> color balance:
                                midtones: -20; -15; -30
                                shadows: 30; 3; -10
                                5. copy base and set it to 'soft light'. merge the layers
                                6. image>adjustments> selective color:
                                reds: -100; 35; 100; 100
                                yellows: -50; -100; -20; -20
                                neutrals: 100; 10; -50; -25
                                7. set this 'toybirds-misc1-11' icon texture to darken and erase some parts above her face with a soft brush.
                                7. set this 'lii-icon-'7' dusty texture to lighten. merge layers
                                8. filter>sharpen>sharpen.

then it is done

any questions just ask me
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X