The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
    *ihi* and the episode "Hush" was so funny! and the one where everybody looses their memories. which one was it?

really nice sig. I never thought of that too but now i see it it's so true. he is the Phantom of the Opera
    That little genius adaptation came from Bekki when we had our RT viewing of Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know over on the family thread last weekend. I made a passing comment about Apophis in his Phantom of the Opera phase, and she just ran with it in her own inimitable style ((((Bekki))))

And yes, Hush is awesome (but scary ) and the one where they lose their memories is Tabula Rasa. *sigh* I must rewatch Buffy sometime, I have all the DVDs
    sigpic
    Artwork for All | Sig & avi by JadedWraith

Comment

Originally posted by josiane View Post
      That little genius adaptation came from Bekki when we had our RT viewing of Jolinar's Memories/The Devil You Know over on the family thread last weekend. I made a passing comment about Apophis in his Phantom of the Opera phase, and she just ran with it in her own inimitable style ((((Bekki))))

And yes, Hush is awesome (but scary ) and the one where they lose their memories is Tabula Rasa. *sigh* I must rewatch Buffy sometime, I have all the DVDs
      ah, now that's awesome! imagine him singing the songs...

ah yes, Tabula Rasa. I wish i had the DVDs, i have Once more with Feeling and i watch it ofer and over again. even have the soundtrack. I adore Spike!

Comment

Love the challenge!

OM.. I just made 5 minute chocolate cake! it's so yummy!

Once more with Feeling, that's the musical one right? "walk through the fire" etc??
        sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Aveo_amacus View Post

OM.. I just made 5 minute chocolate cake! it's so yummy!

Once more with Feeling, that's the musical one right? "walk through the fire" etc??
          it is

wanna share the chocolate cake? *puppy eyes*

Comment

Josi - your sig is awesome... i love the Phatom of the Opera!
            sigpic

Comment

*Happy sigh* Aw! Squee the Musical! "D'oh I hear, from Jack I hear..."
              sigpic

Comment

OMG the 5 minute chocolate cake I posted the recipe for the other week? It IS good, isn't it?!?! I put dessicated coconut in it when I do it, now - so tasty!!

Comment

well I slightly over did it in the microwave but still 5 minute cake!

Solo, you posted cake? This is a recipe my mum sent me from her PA but it could be the same recipe
                  sigpicMy Fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                    OMG the 5 minute chocolate cake I posted the recipe for the other week? It IS good, isn't it?!?! I put dessicated coconut in it when I do it, now - so tasty!!
                    great.. now i'm hungry. Wait, you posted a recipe? where?

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
                      great.. now i'm hungry. Wait, you posted a recipe? where?
                      A couple of weeks ago, in the Ship Thread. And the D/V Thread. And possibly in here. The D/V thread is slow, it's probably only 3-4 pages back in there ;-)

Comment

hmm... need to check it out. I'm a choco-holic thanks

Comment

*remembers the microwave brownie in the kitchen...runs for chocolate*
                          sigpic

Comment

I've no chocolate here...

Comment

My mojo is back! Thanks Jann

Yeah I know a bit late... after the challenge.... Love all the entries

But hopefully I will have also some S/J inspiration this week

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                My mojo is back! Thanks Jann

Yeah I know a bit late... after the challenge.... Love all the entries

But hopefully I will have also some S/J inspiration this week

http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/l...gs/sssig08.jpg
                                Wwwaaaaaaah! Poor House!!!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X