No announcement yet.

The secrets on how to make artwork of the Sam/Jack ship family thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't green ANYONE it seems!! Josi, that WP is beautiful - I love that quote, and I love the look

Comment

Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
      Fainne, great sig I love the colours, but I have a question... who is that guy?
      I think I saw him somewhere but have no idea
      thanks He's an american comic, from who's line is it anyway, two and a half men and Hot Shots
      Originally posted by josiane View Post
      Fab sig Fainne, I love the colours

*sigh* I seem to be stuck in a sparkly blue phase, just made this:
      http://i294.photobucket.com/albums/m...usandmiles.jpg
      thank you nothing wrong with sparkling blue. I love the colours and the text

Comment

Originally posted by Fainne View Post
        thanks He's an american comic, from who's line is it anyway, two and a half men and Hot Shots

thank you nothing wrong with sparkling blue. I love the colours and the text
        Yup, two and half men, thanks I saw a bit of that.

Comment

SeNedra! Loooooving the Hugh Laurie sig and icon. *gazes dreamily*
          sigpic

Comment

me too. I adore Hugh Laurie!!! is it Cuddy in your sig?

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
              Oh so wonderful but I don't recognize the picture? *wants* Is this really one shot or did you combine a few together? Hmmm. MS looks a bit shorter than I thought.

And I love your wallpaper too. RDA in leather is just yummy and that's one of my favorite pictures.

just made a new sig and wanted to share

http://img8.myimg.de/ryand3c4e.png
              OMG OMG OMG!!! I adore this. I MUST show my daughter. Improv is her life so there's no way we can avoid watching "Who's Line Is It Anyway". Ryan and Colin are my favs. Wayne Brady too. Consider this snurched! I hope you're doing a Colin one next.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

OMG OMG OMG!!! I adore this. I MUST show my daughter. Improv is her life so there's no way we can avoid watching "Who's Line Is It Anyway". Ryan and Colin are my favs. Wayne Brady too. Consider this snurched! I hope you're doing a Colin one next.
                hihi, Glad you like it. please high-five your daughter for me. I love the show but they don't bring it in german TV

Of course i'm planning a Colin siggy - he's one of my favourites, it's just hard to find promo pics. I found some but none really inspired me. Just gotta keep on looking for good ones

Comment

Originally posted by Estrela View Post

I agree! Love the ryan stiles sig, who's line was one of my favorite shows growing up. Doesn't air much here anymore though. -_- Oh! And gotta love Colin Mochrey! (he's Canadian too, woo!)
                  Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by hbt123 View Post
                    I agree! Love the ryan stiles sig, who's line was one of my favorite shows growing up. Doesn't air much here anymore though. -_- Oh! And gotta love Colin Mochrey! (he's Canadian too, woo!)
                    well, born in Schotland *coughs* I just love the show. great humor. They don't show it here either. Tried a germanversion but it wasn't good. Noone is as good as the original ones

Comment

just made a new sig and wanted to share

http://img8.myimg.de/ryand3c4e.png
                      Great sig. He is hilarious.
                      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Solo View Post
                        I've added your birthday, Rachel - welcome back! The calendar links are:

XML
                        iCal
                        HTML
                        Thanks.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

SQUEEEEE!

Lookie the pretty header RepliCartertje made for me!!
                          My pretty new LiveJournal page.

Comment

Evenin' everyone!
                            Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                            SQUEEEEE!

Ohhh that's very pretty! <3 *thinks about making a new LJ header*
                            Too cool for a signature.

Comment

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                              SeNedra! Loooooving the Hugh Laurie sig and icon. *gazes dreamily*
                              me too. I adore Hugh Laurie!!! is it Cuddy in your sig?
                              Thanks I saw love this pics! it is impossible to make bad sig from that pics

Cuddy...in which one?
                              I have 4 house sigs now and Cuddy is in two of them. But I think I have to do another one from the last ep.... I wanna go home and start gimping

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                                Great sig. He is hilarious.
                                thank you
                                Originally posted by UhSir View Post
                                SQUEEEEE!

I love it. this blue colour looks really cool!
                                Originally posted by SeNedra View Post
                                Thanks I saw love this pics! it is impossible to make bad sig from that pics

Cuddy...in which one?
                                I have 4 house sigs now and Cuddy is in two of them. But I think I have to do another one from the last ep.... I wanna go home and start gimping
                                umm, in the one with House switting on the piano just got House promo pics that need some PSP-ing too

Comment

Working...
                                X