Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excited! Gonna add it to the first post now.
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Hey... what's up with this?

PREFERRED WEEKEND PACKAGES
      This popular package is a great economical way to attend the weekend and features tons of excellent benefits as follows:

1) Great reserved seatings for the daytime convention main auditorium events all weekend: See all the stars and the events, your seat is yours come and go all weekend! Seats located behind or to the sides of Gold Patrons.

2) Complimentary autographs from attending celebrities including, so far, RACHEL LUTTRELL, KAVAN SMITH, DAN SHEA, and DAVID NYKL. We will also include another in person guest and/or a pre-signed autographed photo of a non-attending Stargate celebrity. For the purposes of this package, the autograph value alone will be $110 so you know how great a deal this is!
      David Nykl? Is that supposed to be there?
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
        So halleluja, Creation's now annouced another guest for our con, so far with Kavan Smith, Rachel Luttrel, Alexis Cruz, and Dan Shea..............

Jason Momoa!!!!!!

My adopted "little sister" (my boyfriend's little sister) is going to FREAK OUT. I won't say she's the biggest Jason fan on Earth, but it's going to make her scream like an excited 5 year old for sure.....

So now here's my dilemma - Do I tell her tonight and video her reaction and post it on Gateworld ..... or............Do I make her suffer and wait until NOVEMBER and video her reation when we get there?

Suggestions? Ideas? Anyone??!
        Videotape now, I have no patience.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
        Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
          Hey... what's up with this?

David Nykl? Is that supposed to be there?
          His name isn't there now...I just checked. Someone from Creation must be reading this thread.

Comment

I think I might have to convince my husband that we should go to this convention... He was just saying that we are due for another trip to Disneyland....
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah!!!! I am not alone
              Mamasue, I really want you to be there. Cause then I can get you drunk.lol.

Chelle, do it now!!!!! Then you can send me the tape. hehehehe

Jason is massively tall. Neogatism and I did a photo opp with him, and our thoughts afterwords were "mmmm, Jason wears nice underarm deodorant"
              So far every guest who is coming to this con I have seen at least once, some I have seen three times, but I like that better, because then you know it is going to be a good time. Anticipation kills me
              Music and Stargate
              sigpic
              Perfection

Comment

They are really making this one very tempting aren't they? It's going to be one crazy weekend with all three cons!!

Should I just jump and buy the tix?
                sig made by me

Comment

Woohoo!! We are going! Now I just have to plan the logistics.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                    They are really making this one very tempting aren't they? It's going to be one crazy weekend with all three cons!!

Should I just jump and buy the tix?
                    ummm, was that rhetorical? because the answer is Yes!

staley7580 - we will see you there.....if I get my conformation in the mail....
                    Music and Stargate
                    sigpic
                    Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                      Mamasue, I really want you to be there. Cause then I can get you drunk.lol.
                      Are you absolutely sure about that???? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                        Are you absolutely sure about that???? You have no idea what you're getting yourself into.
                        YES!!! I so am!!!!!!! And I so do! You forget, we have done cons together before You are always a riot, we could have so much fun. weeeee I can't wait. Oh, did I tell you I quit smoking? And that for the last two weeks I have been a little ADD? seems I need to be smoking to calm myself. lol, this con is going to be great
                        Music and Stargate
                        sigpic
                        Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                          ummm, was that rhetorical? because the answer is Yes!

staley7580 - we will see you there.....if I get my conformation in the mail....
                          Excellent! We will be the sunburned ones hobbling around like we just spent a week at Disneyland.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by staley7580 View Post
                            Excellent! We will be the sunburned ones hobbling around like we just spent a week at Disneyland.
                            yep, you bet, I am with you on that one
                            Music and Stargate
                            sigpic
                            Perfection

Comment

So looks like the last guest is David Hewlett. No Joe.
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                So looks like the last guest is David Hewlett. No Joe.
                                I am SO super squealing over David being added, I have never seen him before at a convention and am SOOOO super psyched.

Curious though, what makes you think that David is the last guest? Michael Shanks is most likely going to be added at some point (I would hope, he is doing every other Creation con).

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                                Photobucket

Comment

Working...
                                X