Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yay...lower ticket prices! I may get one of the general admission tickets like I did last year. I'd have to fly in Friday night and fly out Sunday afternoon. There's not a reduced GM ticket for BSG. There's one for Stargate and Firefly. Still thinking about going...

Comment

With my mom coming, my plans are a little different this year.

We are getting preferred for Firefly and I'll just get general for Stargate, since she's a Firefly fan.

We fly in Friday night still even though there's nothing going on that night for us.
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I'm jot exactly sure about my travel plans yet. I'm still getting general admission for Stargate and now Firefly as well. And I'll be getting autographs and PhotoOps for whoever I wish to see.

Comment

I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am?????
          Do you? Do you? Nope, I did not think so! Well let me tell you, I am soooooooooo excited. I quit smoking so now I have the money to go, and on the plus side I managed to get Chelle and I an SUV rented for cheap.
          Yeah!!!!Yeah!!!
          Music and Stargate
          sigpic
          Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
            I am coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Do you have any idea how excited I am?????
            Do you? Do you? Nope, I did not think so! Well let me tell you, I am soooooooooo excited. I quit smoking so now I have the money to go, and on the plus side I managed to get Chelle and I an SUV rented for cheap.
            Yeah!!!!Yeah!!!
            I won't be able to attend the Burbank con. Three cons going on at once.....you'll have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
              I won't be able to attend the Burbank con. Three cons going on at once.....you'll have fun.
              Awww . . .

Maybe next year??

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                Awww . . .

Maybe next year??
                Maybe... Too early to say right now. It depends on work.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                  NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! WTF Mama? I am going to miss you sooooo much. What is a convention without you?
                  okay, maybe I will have fun, but that is only cause I am going to pretend you are there anyway! When you hear about that crazy girl at the con who talked to herself, you will know it was just me

lol, I am so excited to go. This will be my, "I have quite smoking for 6 months" award. no more on my lungs. Just healing.
                  Music and Stargate
                  sigpic
                  Perfection

Comment

Hooray Kris! I can't wait to see you in November!!!!!!!!!! Our road trip has now been enhanced by one, it's going to be soooo coool!!!!!

As for the original plan to hit a taping of the Price is Right - It's not happening, unfortunately. the only taping that week is on Wednesday, and all of us are arriving on Thursday. I'll try to figure out some other fun get-together for us, maybe late Thursday night?

Six months and counting.......

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

okay, I am coming over on the 18th Chelle, you better be ready for me If there is no snow over there I am going to be right out of place. I don't think I have had a b-day without snow in years, sweet, we can have a HUGE party. I'll be 33. I can't wait. I will be so good to see you

I think the only others I know are Erinanderson and Kristen, but it will be nice to meet the rest of you....two? how many people go to this con?
                      Last edited by Snowflake; 16 June 2008, 11:43 AM. Reason: sorry Fido
                      Music and Stargate
                      sigpic
                      Perfection

Comment

lol, I think that I am the only one who is excited to go
                        Music and Stargate
                        sigpic
                        Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                          lol, I think that I am the only one who is excited to go
                          The excitment will pick up as the con gets closer. There's not as many people at this con as compared to Vancouver. There's a hugh vendors area. I still haven't ruled out not going...I'll know more as time gets closer to the con itself.

Comment

So halleluja, Creation's now annouced another guest for our con, so far with Kavan Smith, Rachel Luttrel, Alexis Cruz, and Dan Shea..............

Jason Momoa!!!!!!

My adopted "little sister" (my boyfriend's little sister) is going to FREAK OUT. I won't say she's the biggest Jason fan on Earth, but it's going to make her scream like an excited 5 year old for sure.....

So now here's my dilemma - Do I tell her tonight and video her reaction and post it on Gateworld ..... or............Do I make her suffer and wait until NOVEMBER and video her reation when we get there?

Suggestions? Ideas? Anyone??!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
                              So halleluja, Creation's now annouced another guest for our con, so far with Kavan Smith, Rachel Luttrel, Alexis Cruz, and Dan Shea..............

Jason Momoa!!!!!!

My adopted "little sister" (my boyfriend's little sister) is going to FREAK OUT. I won't say she's the biggest Jason fan on Earth, but it's going to make her scream like an excited 5 year old for sure.....

So now here's my dilemma - Do I tell her tonight and video her reaction and post it on Gateworld ..... or............Do I make her suffer and wait until NOVEMBER and video her reation when we get there?

Might as well do it now! That man is sooo tall(compared to me). I checked the creation site earlier today and saw Jason listed.

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

Jason Momoa!!!!!!

That's good news.

I am just glad that for the most part the two Cons I am attending this year will have different guests.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X