Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know! That would be really nice!

I'm having issues. I am going to be buying a house very soon, which means I probably won't be able to afford much convention-wise. I'll probably have to go general admin and just buy the autographs separate for people I really want. It's not that big of a deal for the Stargate one since I have some autographs from last year, but I'll want all the Firefly ones. *pout*
    sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Originally posted by M2W View Post
      I know! That would be really nice!

I'm having issues. I am going to be buying a house very soon, which means I probably won't be able to afford much convention-wise. I'll probably have to go general admin and just buy the autographs separate for people I really want. It's not that big of a deal for the Stargate one since I have some autographs from last year, but I'll want all the Firefly ones. *pout*
      I know exactly how you feel - we're in to middle of selling our old house, paying the mortgage on both the old house and our current house, was laid off a few weeks ago..... Thankfully we paid for our tickets already, and this is a drive-to-it trip instead of having to pay for airfare on top of the hotel....

But as long as I hit the lottery before November, I'll make sure EVERYONE has all of the bells and whistles and has a good time!

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

booked the Hotel room today for Burbank got the Con rate for all days *bounce*

And I have my invoiced e-mail, my seat is B30 (or so *scratches head*)

We fly to Burbank on Nov 17th. and leave on Monday Nov. 24th.
        I guess the first day or two I`ll spend sleeping, to recover from the Chicago Supernatural Con which is going to take place the weekend before Burbank , hahaha *thud*

Maybe we drive to LA on Sunday night, when the SG Con is done. I know a place to go. We did so last year already, but this depends.

ohhhh, and they announced James Callis for the BSG Con *g* (old news maybe)
        I hope I get to watch as much as possible from all three Cons. I love BSG and Firefly also, this is why Burbank is THE place for me to go this year in the first place

... *KJ who is lost in green * ...

Comment

I'm a maybe now. I mena I probably could get away with General Admission for bother SG and Firefly Con for that weekend and get whatever autographs I really really want. And the verdict is still out on whether my mom wants to go with me or not.

*fingers crossed that I get my liscense by then*

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
            I'm a maybe now. I mena I probably could get away with General Admission for bother SG and Firefly Con for that weekend and get whatever autographs I really really want. And the verdict is still out on whether my mom wants to go with me or not.

*fingers crossed that I get my liscense by then*
            We (my mom is coming) will most likely do general admission. I've somehow got conned in to paying for both of us... I can't afford preferred for both.
            sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Okay, we have about 7 months to go and still not even 1 guest listed for the SG Con. Like, WTH, Creation?

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                Okay, we have about 7 months to go and still not even 1 guest listed for the SG Con. Like, WTH, Creation?
                That doesn't surprise me. A big part of it is probably they just don't know yet who's going to be available to appear at that time; it's during the between-season hiatus for SGA, but there's always the possibility that people could be working on other projects. That is, if a strike by SAG doesn't put a torpedo in next season, of course...

On a somewhat related topic, is there anyone going (or planning on going) to Burbank who's also planning on going to Comic-Con San Diego in July?
                (This is legal notice that any attempt to censor or delete, for the purpose of oppressing fair and open discussion, any statement made by me will be considered a violation of my right to free speech as guaranteed by the First Amendment of the United States Constitution, and will be dealt with in accordance with federal law.)
                Sparky is on screen. Therefore, it is canon. Elizabeth is still out there. And John WILL bring her home.

Comment

Originally posted by Scary Kitty View Post

On a somewhat related topic, is there anyone going (or planning on going) to Burbank who's also planning on going to Comic-Con San Diego in July?

Yep I will be at both
                  My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

It was just posted on Creation's website that Rachel Luttrell and Kavan Smith will be in attendance. Finally some news.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      It was just posted on Creation's website that Rachel Luttrell and Kavan Smith will be in attendance. Finally some news.
                      Seen Rachel once and am thrilled to see her again. Have not seen Kavan and I am totally psyched to see him. Finally some guests!!

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
                      Photobucket

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
                        Seen Rachel once and am thrilled to see her again. Have not seen Kavan and I am totally psyched to see him. Finally some guests!!
                        I've never seen either of them, so I am really excited.

I hope this means that more will be announced soon.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Finally some form of news!!

Oh, that's exciting for me. I have yet to see either of them at a Con.

Comment

Yes!! Kavan is a new guest for me, too. After hearing how great he was in Vancouver I'm very excited to see him!

Comment

Super psyched!
                              sigpic

Comment

Alexis Cruz has been added to the list and he will be hosting an acting workshop on Saturday.

Also it looks like the dates have been switched from just Sat-Sun to Fri-Sun. I hope that means there are more guests that will be announced soon.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X