Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Burbank, Baby!!! (Official SG Con, Burbank 2008)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post

Awww SmJ we'll miss you. Actually I need to change my status to a 'maybe' as some circumstances beyond my control have arisen.
    Bad or the It's Life So Let's Deal With It kind of circumstances?

To All: Because It's Veterans Day here in America, the mail will arrive a day late. SO, our tickets won't arrive as nearly fast enough as they would normally do it if it weren't a national holiday.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
      Bad or the It's Life So Let's Deal With It kind of circumstances?
      One is 'Bad'(but isn't fully my problem and there isn't anything I can do that will change it) and the other is more a It's Life So Let's Deal With It thing.

Look for a PM in your box, lol.
      Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mackenziesmomma View Post
        One is 'Bad'(but isn't fully my problem and there isn't anything I can do that will change it) and the other is more a It's Life So Let's Deal With It thing.

Look for a PM in your box, lol.
        Received.

less than 10 days till Burbank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know that most of us has a countdown of our own in our sigs, but I couldn't resist! )

Comment

I have a job interview on Wednesday. I've checked the airlines, and ticket prices have doubled since last week. Depending on if I get hired and my schedule, I just may show up.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
            Received.

less than 10 days till Burbank!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I know that most of us has a countdown of our own in our sigs, but I couldn't resist! )
            I don't!! so thanks!!!!
            And just ask your parents to take you after lunch Tell them I am one of your best freinds on here and you have known me for YEARS, and if you don't show up at my B-day party, I might get hurt feelings....always worked with my mom. And a lot of, "I love you so much mom, would you like a message? Maybe I could bake some brownies for you? do the dishes again?"
            umm, okay I hate lying too, but I can sweet talk really well.
            Just kidding, I am sure I will see you after the dinner

mackenziesmomma - Rogers? corn syrup or coffee??

Chelle you are the @#$%

6 Days!~!!
            Music and Stargate
            sigpic
            Perfection

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
              mackenziesmomma - Rogers? corn syrup or coffee??
              Neither. ROGERS GOLDEN SYRUP

Last time I was up, I picked up a couple of bottles and that has lasted her till now, so she can wait(anyways I *need* to get back up there to recharge my 'canada-ometer' )
              Kassandra

I'm a 60%'er
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

So what is everyone's projected arrival times?
                My flight gets in Saturday @ 9:45am, so guessing I should be at the hotel by around 10:30ish.

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                I have a job interview on Wednesday. I've checked the airlines, and ticket prices have doubled since last week. Depending on if I get hired and my schedule, I just may show up.
                Good luck with the interview!

sig by Pandora's_Box

Comment

Airline prices have gone up for you? Wow, I've noticed them dropping steadily over the last few weeks.

Can't wait to meet all you folks! Be sure to stop in at the party sometime Sat night! There will be flyers outside the elevators as soon as I check in on Sat morning and know what the room # will be!
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

The airline I normally use went from $69 to $131.

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake View Post
                      I don't!! so thanks!!!!
                      And just ask your parents to take you after lunch Tell them I am one of your best freinds on here and you have known me for YEARS, and if you don't show up at my B-day party, I might get hurt feelings....always worked with my mom. And a lot of, "I love you so much mom, would you like a message? Maybe I could bake some brownies for you? do the dishes again?"
                      umm, okay I hate lying too, but I can sweet talk really well.
                      Just kidding, I am sure I will see you after the dinner

No the problem is my mom doesn't get home from work until 7pm. And we can't afford for her to take anytime off or to leave early next friday. It's just how it is . . .

Comment

The airline I normally use went from $69 to $131.
                        Wow. Time to use another airline!
                        sigpic

Comment

I can't wait to get going! Got a little freaked out first, though, but it's all good now, phew.

The story: the university scheduled my last academic review before I get to defend my PhD for Friday the 21st. Luckily I convinced them to move it to Wednesday 'because of a family commitment'.

So I guess that means you people are my family for the weekend.

I'll either be real happy or really depressed on Friday. Guess there will be alcohol either way.

8 more days!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
                            Wow. Time to use another airline!
                            I would like to fly Alaska, but it doesn't go to Burbank. I won't fly Southwest because I can't reserve a seat and they overbook. My only choice is USAir. Flying out of Phoenix is expensive.

Comment

I would like to fly Alaska, but it doesn't go to Burbank. I won't fly Southwest because I can't reserve a seat and they overbook. My only choice is USAir. Flying out of Phoenix is expensive.
                              Wow. I guess so. Have you tried American or Jet Blue?
                              sigpic

Comment

Sorry to hear that. I've never had bad luck on Southwest as long as it's a short flight and you check in online as soon as you can (America Worst on the other hand)...

I like Kayak.com for checking options and prices...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X