2008 Vancouver Con (Creation)!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    Hey!... what the hey, I've upgraded and hopefully can attend VanCon 2008, but I got my seat number.. so YAY!

Nathan... it'll be good to see you again... and I know some people that we saw on 2006 already signed up for 2008, so pleaseeee make that cute little banner or whatever their name is for VanCon 2008 (like the one on my sig for 2007).
    So, where's the seat for next year? I was able to get my same seat!!! (A12) Now my only thing is organizing the trip. My 20th wedding anniversary is April 2nd, so I have to work things out properly.
    No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

*starts plotting stealing DJF's identity*

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
        *starts plotting stealing DJF's identity*
        Don't plot for my identity, plot for marimba's. She's sitting next to me next year. (Just like this year.)
        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

Oh good - then there's room to lie under your chairs and angle the camera upwards!

*ponders what photos might look like* hmmmmm - depends what you're trying to photograph right? *looks innocent*

Comment

depends who you are trying to photograph and then what
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
              Okay, here it is. Back by popular demand!
              J/K
              Anyway, as one of those who attended one Vancouver con, and who is planning on attending another one, I figured I ought to start the countdown for next year!

In spite of the usual hang-ups and problems with the 2007 con, I'm sure there will be plenty of folks who'll want to attend the 2008 con, especially if we get our wish of more SG-1 movies!

So... who's with me?!

Updated to add 2008's dates: April 3,4,5,6 2008
              I'm interested but will have to take the wait and see approach due to the two Burbank cons this year

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater View Post
                Oh good - then there's room to lie under your chairs and angle the camera upwards!

*ponders what photos might look like* hmmmmm - depends what you're trying to photograph right? *looks innocent*
                Probably like the pix I took of Ben at last year's Barbank con... I sat on the floor of the front row for him.

Comment

*bounces around* i wanna go i wanna go i wanna go!!!! i am already putting money aside for next year.. if i have enough by the end of summer i definately am going/coming back!!! i really really really really want to go to the 2008 con!

sigpic

Comment

yes! me too...when do tickets go on sale usually? i want to make sure i get a gold one, but may not be able to get one right away...hope they will have enough
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Potions_Mistress View Post
                      yes! me too...when do tickets go on sale usually? i want to make sure i get a gold one, but may not be able to get one right away...hope they will have enough
                      Oh, yes Please. Anyone who remembers from previous years when abouts they went on sale or if they are already on sale, where to get them from. Anyone know what different types of tickets there are? I'm assuming the gold one is the best, and most expensive.
                      sigpic

Comment

we bought ours about a month after the 2006 con. we got row E so i dunno when they go on sale.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DJFavorite View Post
                          So, where's the seat for next year? I was able to get my same seat!!! (A12) Now my only thing is organizing the trip. My 20th wedding anniversary is April 2nd, so I have to work things out properly.
                          I think it's E19 or E20 something like that... it's kinda blurry I know I'll be at the same row but more to the aisle side... somewhere behind Erin seat this year.
                          sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

I may pass out from exhaustion but who cares. I upgraded and I went from G26 to D22 omg SQUEE I am so excited!!! 2008 can't come soon enough

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

I may go but for the Sunday tour if they have it.

Someone got the seat that I had for this years con. People were buying next years con tickets, and from the inability of some people that wanted to upgrade their seat, rows A-D seemed to be taken already. The con will be 4 days. I think gold tickets will be available on-line as soon as Creation returns from Vancouver.

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                                I may go but for the Sunday tour if they have it.

Someone got the seat that I had for this years con. People were buying next years con tickets, and from the inability of some people that wanted to upgrade their seat, rows A-D seemed to be taken already. The con will be 4 days. I think gold tickets will be available on-line as soon as Creation returns from Vancouver.
                                Well when I upgraded which was close to the end the ends of certain rows such as B,C and D were still available but that could be filled now too. It's crazy how fast those seats sell. I could have sat in row B but D was closer to the middle so yeah.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X