No announcement yet.

Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for differant sites, trying to get the room at the cheepest. So for the amrriott site is offering the lowest tax. The room itself costs the same, $149 a night, it's the tax that kills you.

Here's what I found out:

Hotels.com- $43.52
    Travelocity.com- $37.60
    Priceline.com- $41.36
    Marriott.com- $14.95

Hehe . . . I think i'm reserving the room through the Marriott site . . .

Comment

I would suggest hurrying if you want to stay at the Marriott. When I made my reservation she told me they were filling up fast.
      sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

Got my hotel room.
        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Got my hotel room.
          Coolness!

I'm getting super excited. I've even practiced packing just to make sure everything fits in a carry on. Haha!

I think I'm going to splurge on a better camera too. I bought one a couple months ago, but I went the cheap route and ended up with something I don't exactly love. It only has 3x optical zoom and does not do well in low light. Not good enough at all for the con!
          sigpic

See ya at the con, baby! (L.A. '11) (L.A. '10) (L.A. '09) (Burbank '08) (Burbank '07)

Comment

I got the room!!

For only Saturday Night though. So we will be arriving early Saturday and hang out. My mom can'tt ake off Friday and she doesn't get home until late most nights and she'd be too tired to drive.

Maybe we can meet some of you guys for breakfast Saturday morning?

Comment

Count me in!

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                Count me in!
                Cool!!

I'm not entirely sure when we'll get there. But it will probably be a 9:30-10 breakfast. But, I'm sure you'd need to sleep in after partying Friday night, eh?

Give me a PM oy I'll give you a PM so we can have the meet-up somewhat planned.

Anybody else would like to join us, are more than welcome. The more the merrer with these kinds of get togethers.

Comment

I won't be partying Friday night, since I'm not going to the Cabaret. I have a general admission ticket for the Q&A's. I also want to check out the BSG stuff.

Comment

I wish I was going.
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                    Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                    GateCon Attendee 2008
                    Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

me too i wish i was going but i attended the stargate chicago con and it was great. i was in gold in the first row. i cant wait til next year. i just attend local events. be safe everyone, james from chicago.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                        I got the room!!

For only Saturday Night though. So we will be arriving early Saturday and hang out. My mom can'tt ake off Friday and she doesn't get home until late most nights and she'd be too tired to drive.

Maybe we can meet some of you guys for breakfast Saturday morning?
                        Sounds like a plan!

I have a question - are guest known to cancel at this con last minute? I'd be so ticked if I buy all tickets and then they cancel. Any chance of other guests attending?

Have I said how utterly excited I am at the moment?!
                        sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          Sounds like a plan!

I have a question - are guest known to cancel at this con last minute? I'd be so ticked if I buy all tickets and then they cancel. Any chance of other guests attending?

Have I said how utterly excited I am at the moment?!
                          Not this soon no. I remember last year and the year before Teyl and Claudia had to cancel do to schedualling issues. But that was like two months prior to the Con.

I know what you mean. Buyin the room yesterday made it that much of a reality. Especailly after the last few weeks of going back and forth if I was going or not.

Now, all I need to do is put all the money I got into my checking account so I can buy the tickets to the actual Con.

Comment

25 days!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                              I wish I was going.
                              I wish you could come too. But, I'll be sure to take lots of pcs of Joe for you and the other Thunkers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                                I wish you could come too. But, I'll be sure to take lots of pcs of Joe for you and the other Thunkers.
                                Awww..thanks ((hugs)) One day I will get to meet him. If I didn't have a wedding in NJ to go to I'd be there in a heartbeat.
                                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                                GateCon Attendee 2008
                                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Working...
                                X