Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Thanks.. It should be arriving soon..then.

Leave a comment:

• Mesenet
    replied
    Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
    I still haven't received my photo op pic yet..the one with Jay. I emailed Chris awhile back. Anyone get theirs?
    Most of the NJ con has gotten theirs over the Christmas week so yours hopefully is next. Chris did say he was working on the pics from three large cons.

Happy New Year!

Leave a comment:

• M2W
    replied
    Ooo... I would be livid.

I finally finished my scrapbook. It's the first I've ever done (and so few of my pics came out), so it isn't all that great, but I'm satisfied.

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    I still haven't received my photo op pic yet..the one with Jay. I emailed Chris awhile back. Anyone get theirs?

Leave a comment:

• pisces27
    replied
    Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    One thing I wished during Joe's stage session, that he'd move that darn mike so I could get more pictures w/o that thing.
    I know, that darn mike spoils so many pics.

Leave a comment:

• justhere1971
    replied
    One thing I wished during Joe's stage session, that he'd move that darn mike so I could get more pictures w/o that thing.

Leave a comment:

• pisces27
    replied
    Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
    I tried to sneak a pic of Joe during the autogragh session. But it's of Teh Hair, so I'm cool with it.
    The hair rules! Good pics SMJ.

Leave a comment:

• M2W
    replied
    I tried to sneak a pic of Joe during the autogragh session. But it's of Teh Hair, so I'm cool with it.
    I was wondering how that came out.

Leave a comment:

• Spacemonkey_Jackson
    replied
    And here's the rest . . .

Corin:

Michael:

Joe:

Leave a comment:

• Spacemonkey_Jackson
    replied
    I went back through my pics again and really really really tried to fix them properly. I managed to do a pretty good job at cleaning them up, now that I have a level head (the cold medicne was making me feel a little weird).

Here's Steve:

Cliff and Steve:

Steve:

The 3 Costume Contest Winners:

The other's I'll have up in a bit . . .

Leave a comment:

• strider6
    replied
    Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
    I've finally finished my con report and picture gallery. Took a while, but on the plus side, it's loooonnnnng. Wrote up all the talks I saw and included pics of each actor. And may I say, as cute as he is, Cliff's red eye is very hard to fix because it blends with his irises, and Photoshop gets very confused! Same for Joe F, but they came out pretty well.

Here are the report and gallery. Enjoy!
    FABULOUS report Michelle!!! Thanks so much for your time and effort!!

Leave a comment:

• M2W
    replied
    Goodness ladies! Haha!

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    gee AG.....I should have known you'd pick up on that one..... I guess I should have said.....blurry Cliff...in a picture because he was moving around on stage. I have one of those. Yea...I didn't mind looking at fuzzy Cliff at the photo op.... Ok..I'll stop..

Leave a comment:

• Arctic Goddess
    replied
    Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your camera woes. The lighting in Vancouver sucked and I had to use photoshop to brighten my pix. I got tired of that, so I invested in a camera with a high ISO. I used it at Comic con and at this con and didn't need flash.

yea....nothing like a fuzzy Cliff!
    Well.....MamaSue.....no one wants a fuzzy Cliff to look at, but...to hug and kiss...I might just enjoy a fuzzy Cliff.....um, forget I said that...trying to act professional. How am I doing?

CLIFF!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ScifigirlSG
    replied
    Thanks for the hugs. It's frustrating. I think it's the way how they lite the place. Maybe.
    Sorry to hear about your camera woes. The lighting in Vancouver sucked and I had to use photoshop to brighten my pix. I got tired of that, so I invested in a camera with a high ISO. I used it at Comic con and at this con and didn't need flash.

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
    That and the actors not standing still!
    yea....nothing like a fuzzy Cliff!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X