Official SG Con, Burbank 2007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by slunky View Post
    That is neat that you got to meet him in the elevator, he seems like a cool guy. Did you guys watch the video of him taking off his shirt at a con? hehe
    Oh yes. Was lucky enough to see that LIVE. Talk about an estrogen overload through the whole room, it was hilarious and very drool-worthy! Especially this last time around, when Teryl Rothery was running around collecting "donations" and stuffing them down her shirt.

Cliff's one of the nicest guys you'll meet at any of the cons. And one of the hottest.... Aw hell, there's so many hotties showing up this time...... I sense a lot of Squeeeeeeing and such in the future!

The sis and I are in A14 and 15 or maybe A13 and 14.... Can never remember.....

Is it November now? How 'bout NOW?! NOW?!!!?!? I want it NOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post
      Oh yes. Was lucky enough to see that LIVE. Talk about an estrogen overload through the whole room, it was hilarious and very drool-worthy! Especially this last time around, when Teryl Rothery was running around collecting "donations" and stuffing them down her shirt.

Cliff's one of the nicest guys you'll meet at any of the cons. And one of the hottest.... Aw hell, there's so many hotties showing up this time...... I sense a lot of Squeeeeeeing and such in the future!

Ditto on that. I was there live as well, I think you even see me on camera at some point possibly. Hope to get my ticket soon, it always makes the con seem that much more real once you pass shows up in the mail!

Cliff is a great guy very easy to talk to. But nothing surpasses Michael for me. If I only buy one photo op it's always with the Blue Eyed One.

"Oh honey you just can't seem to walk into a room quietly can you?" -Michael Shanks Chicago Con 08

The Universe is Mad
      Photobucket

Comment

haha, Awesome, me so jelous you guys got to see it live
        hopefully something like that happens again this year or we can try and convince micheal

Comment

I'm totally uninterested in Corin being there, I'm afraid. I wish it were Paul McGillion who was added last minute instead, since I've never met him and he's by all reports such a nice guy! Oh well, still very excited to see Michael and Joe again!

Comment

Originally posted by Michelle05 View Post
            I'm totally uninterested in Corin being there, I'm afraid. I wish it were Paul McGillion who was added last minute instead, since I've never met him and he's by all reports such a nice guy! Oh well, still very excited to see Michael and Joe again!
            Hey, he could sign on totally last minute. There's always hope!! I, for one, would like to see Paul on stage.

Comment

Originally posted by erinanderson View Post
              I am going gold. My seat number is B25, or so I was told when I bought the ticket. Have yet to recieve my pass yet, has anyone else? I'm also buying a Corin, Michael and Cliff photo ops.
              You behave yourself with my Cliff, girl!

Seriously Erin, I am so jealous!!!
              Visit me on http://wormholeriders.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Chelle View Post

Indeed, I got to see it live *fans self* I ran into Cliff a few times on the elevator and then at the meet and greet he sat down next to me and touched my leg. I was speechless. He is very hot and sexy.
                Chicago Con Attendee 2011
                Chicago Con Attendee 2010
                GateCon Attendee 2008
                Vancouver Con Attendee 2007

Comment

Originally posted by pisces27 View Post
                  Indeed, I got to see it live *fans self* I ran into Cliff a few times on the elevator and then at the meet and greet he sat down next to me and touched my leg. I was speechless. He is very hot and sexy.
                  Dang I'd have been speechless after that!
                  sig made by me

Comment

Cliff put his hand on my shoulder as he, Tony Amandola and Colin Cunningham walked past us after the cabarat.

Okay, so I finally got the confirmation, only to find out that my credit card has been declined. I ordered the tix too soon after putting all of my birthsday money in my account. *rolls eyes at self* I guess I was too excited about ordering them. So, I re-ordered them. It had better go through this time . . .

Comment

AG.....I'll try to control myself around Cliff.....teehee!!!

Does anyone know if photo ops or autograph tix can be purchased during registration? I may wait to get them until then.

Comment

Is it my imagination or does it seem like Cliff's very touchy feely? Not that I am sure anyone minds.

sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mamasue9 View Post
                          Does anyone know if photo ops or autograph tix can be purchased during registration? I may wait to get them until then.
                          Yes you can. In fact, that's what I'm doing. I just bought the actual tix to get in online. but buying the photoOps and autographs when I get there. It will save money. Unfortunityl, Creation puts a $7 a ticket when you order from online.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            Is it my imagination or does it seem like Cliff's very touchy feely? Not that I am sure anyone minds.

He is. So is Colin Cunningham. Too bad, he's not attensing this year.

(See how fast my hair grew in a year and a half. It's even longer now.)

Comment

Originally posted by Spacemonkey_Jackson View Post
                              Yes you can. In fact, that's what I'm doing. I just bought the actual tix to get in online. but buying the photoOps and autographs when I get there. It will save money. Unfortunityl, Creation puts a $7 a ticket when you order from online.
                              What?!! Nickel dime everything!
                              sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                                What?!! Nickel dime everything!
                                It's absurd, isn't it? And they've up'ed the prices on the actual tickets this year too. Creation is burning a hole in this fans pocket . . .

Comment

Working...
                                X