Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well the gate part is obvious. Anya is the name of a demon off of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It is also the name of my cat. Lets just say it suits her.

Comment

i dont really know..i just made it up on the spot,bit random isnt it?

Comment

i like yours hidden envy
        Save us from danger, save us from evil
        Servatis a periculum, Servatis a maleficum

Comment

I chose my screenname because, well, for one, i'm clearly a person

and secondly, well, the scary part, i can be very scary when sugar fuelled and...well...i figured that, i wouldn't be so quickly judged, and it's a fun name

--Scary/Tan

Comment

Originally posted by scaryperson
            I chose my screenname because, well, for one, i'm clearly a person

and secondly, well, the scary part, i can be very scary when sugar fuelled and...well...i figured that, i wouldn't be so quickly judged, and it's a fun name

--Scary/Tan
            Scaryperson is a really cool screen name. It's kind of intimidating.....not someone you would quickly judge.

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark
              From an old (well old by today's standards ) Nintendo 64 game by the name of Perfect Dark. Lead character was Joanna Dark, who also went by the name Agent Dark. Thought that sounded pretty cool, so I stole it
              lol I've played that! And Goldeneye too. Those were the days huh?

I had a Sega thou when I grew up. Still have it! I love playing Sonic and other classics sometimes.

Comment

... I love Martouf, and Marty is short for Martouf...

My old online screen name duncan_bc_99 (or duncan_bc_00) had more of a story. I was born in Duncan, BC, and '99 or '00 were the years that I made those accounts

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                  And 747 is one of my lucky numbers....long story.
                  PLease do share

Comment

My name is my own creation from a series of stories I'm starting to write. It's also is a persona of all i love.

Adina is a garudian of the night. A gaurdian is similar to a goddess and fairy(or faerie) commbined. I love faeries , and astronomy and I have a passion for magic, which all gaurdians have and are assigned to different elements. Adina's is water. I love water and the elements.

Sorry for the long post.

Comment

Originally posted by Adina
                      My name is my own creation from a series of stories I'm starting to write. It's also is a persona of all i love.

Adina is a garudian of the night. A gaurdian is similar to a goddess and fairy(or faerie) commbined. I love faeries , and astronomy and I have a passion for magic, which all gaurdians have and are assigned to different elements. Adina's is water. I love water and the elements.

Sorry for the long post.
                      I like your name. I'm also very much into different elements, atronomy and mythology. I suppose that is one reason we all watch the show.

And "sorry for the long post"??? Have u met Tucker Case? I promise u, this is not a long post!

Comment

I have to admit did'nt really think about it, but i am a huge fan of jack o'neill so i like my screen name. I loved richard dean anderson when he was in macgyver and used to watch i religiously!
                        SAM & JACK 4EVER!!

Comment

Well I chose it, couple of minutes ago, because I thought I'll be different, all my other usernames are like all Stargate related, I thought, since I love Carter **cloud9** I thought - hey why not - LOVE YOU BABY!
                          Go SG-1! Go ATLANTIS!
                          WOOHOO!

<<Amanda Tapping's the only sweet hunny bunny for me>>

Comment

Originally posted by fan of jack
                            I have to admit did'nt really think about it, but i am a huge fan of jack o'neill so i like my screen name. I loved richard dean anderson when he was in macgyver and used to watch i religiously!
                            Me too! I loved how smart he was and could fix anything with practically nothing! I have to admit, he was my first crush lol

Oh and the theme! It's still one of my favourit! I wish they could show MacGuyver on tv again, it's been so long since I saw it.

Comment

I am not anywhere good at choosing a screen name for anything. That is why it took my awhile to start posting Anyway, I chose my name from the book I am reading, Forest House, by Marion Zimmer Bradley.

Comment

I like it

Comment

Working...
                                X