Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine is pretty simple ................... it's just a nickname 1 of my best friends from where i used to work always called me Lady E the E comes from my name Erica and i guess she musta thought i was lady like or something ( can't think why tho ) and that's where the Lady came from lol

Comment

This is my Fur character,Ayan. She is the anthro me. Ayan is also short for Ayankha. Ayankha Bryce is my Pen name.... everywhere I go, I'm known as Ayan.... even in RL, people call me Ayan, mainly b/c they have difficulty pronouncing my real name, Punkti... though I like what my friend Tiffe did, she spells my name Punk-D, which made it easier to pronounce appearantly ..... anywho... so now I'm Ayan to everyone except my parents and substitute teachers
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

Hmmm the first part is pretty self explanatory, i love atlanits even before the movies and the show started, babe because... its just here lol.. and 34 was actually a mistake lol.. and thats the history behind me loverly name that i use in all my login's...
        Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
        Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

mines, spur of the moment, and second was kind of long to spell out. I couldnt access my acount before so this is my second, and today i got on to my old one now i dont know what to do with it.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

ask the mods to transfer all your post count and green from to the other and then delete that one....
            sigpic

Comment

Sarge has been my nickname for more years than I care to mention – long before I joined the Air Force..
              And now since I are one ..
              well, it fits on several levels….

Comment

i chose mine because i was impressed by the explosive force of the Mark IX naquadriah bomb and i thought its nickname gatebuster was catchier. as for the numbers, 64 is the smallest whole number thats both a perfect square and a perfect cube besides 1

Comment

i should have put my nickname, but it wasnt given until a few months ago... 2ndgenerationalteran is kinda long so if you want just call me Antson
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

I love Mythology, I love Cats, and I loved the discription of Bastet in Dark Angel, (even if it was wrong) and since Bastet is in possesion of Ra's eye, and I love Stargate (and Ra obviously doesn't want it back since he's dead, that officially make's the Eye Bastet's, hey, possesion is nine tenths of the law after all!) Hense the name!

Comment

PG are my initials, and 15 was the age I was when I first coined this name. I've been using it for almost 4 years now.

Yeah, I lack imagination.

Comment

Lady Bozi... My best friend gave me that nickname..ppl actually call me Bosi.. lol.. Because they say "that Lady is Bosnian" ... I am.. soo short its Lady Bozi. =] I use it for almost everything.. lol.

icon pic thanks Cathain Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                          PG are my initials
                          mine too
                          sigpic

Comment

Becuase Major is my favorite rank and Zoidberg is my fav fururama character. And now my Lj friends have nicknamed me Z.... (Zed to canadians )so all good

*runs away*

Comment

It was honestly something that just popped up in my head - I dont like the first name - actually,

Coolest sig, by Captain Jake!
                              SG-9 NOW RECRUITING, GWRP

Comment

From one of the previous threads about this:
                                http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=18500

I didn't actually choose my name, my daughter chose it for me. When she was about 11 while we were out shopping she called to me. Now, there are like a thousand other moms out there so she called Nolamom and it stuck. That was about 18 years ago!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X