Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad you like. I'm thinking about getting a Chevron underneath, i was going to get one behind the logo but it wouldn't look right at all so its going underneath i think
    Last edited by Stuey1221; 12 January 2008, 10:02 AM. Reason: change title
    Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
    MSN: [email protected]
    feel free to add me on either

Comment

mY tattoo

Mrs Tapping

Comment

If I had the guts I'd get the baal symbol on my forehead, but I don't. Plus I imagine that might make getting a job difficult in the future lol. I really want a gate related tattoo though. the problem is I'm runing out of room. although I am saving my left arm, possiblly for all things sci fi. or a japanese piece. hmmm.

as for the pain question it really depends. pain increases the closer you get to a bony area, and based on your experience, how well you can sit ect. the scalpel/scratch description by off world seems to pretty much sum it up. although I have to say on the rotator cuff and the shin bone is absolute war.

lol I think every one should get at least one tattoo. it's a fun experience.
        Jack likes being invisible.

(in shower) Sir, are you in here?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by eviladam View Post
          If I had the guts I'd get the baal symbol on my forehead, but I don't. Plus I imagine that might make getting a job difficult in the future lol. I really want a gate related tattoo though. the problem is I'm runing out of room. although I am saving my left arm, possiblly for all things sci fi. or a japanese piece. hmmm.

as for the pain question it really depends. pain increases the closer you get to a bony area, and based on your experience, how well you can sit ect. the scalpel/scratch description by off world seems to pretty much sum it up. although I have to say on the rotator cuff and the shin bone is absolute war.

lol I think every one should get at least one tattoo. it's a fun experience.
          Yeah, neither of mine have hurt thus far, except getting part re-filled where i managed to knock the scab off, that was possibly the worst pain ive ever felt it was hurrendous!!! otherwise they dont hurt on the fleshy areas, when it gets nearer bone, especially with the first glyph on my shoulder it started to ache a little.
          Mrs Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
            Yeah, neither of mine have hurt thus far, except getting part re-filled where i managed to knock the scab off, that was possibly the worst pain ive ever felt it was hurrendous!!! otherwise they dont hurt on the fleshy areas, when it gets nearer bone, especially with the first glyph on my shoulder it started to ache a little.
            Did you get the touch up before it was healed? Youch.

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

nope it was after so it was onto scar tissue
              Mrs Tapping

Comment

Just added a Stargate Tattoo to my collection! It's a memorial to my dad, who loved the show as much as I do! It's on my lower back
                Attached Files

Comment

It looks amazing. Sorry to hear about your dad. What did you use to get the outline of the gate btw?

(invisible) Nope.

Comment

I typed "The Stargate" into Google and looked at the images that came up and picked one.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kaitlia777 View Post
                      Just added a Stargate Tattoo to my collection! It's a memorial to my dad, who loved the show as much as I do! It's on my lower back
                      Yah, sorry to hear about your old man!!! That is one f***** epic tattoo!!!! I'm inspired
                      Mrs Tapping

Comment

i've been thinking about a tattoo for a few years now and i've got it down to two

theses ones (see below) either the anubis or baal on my left arm i'm leaning toward the Aunbis one may have the baal one on my back if you had to choice watch one would you guys have and where?
                        Attached Files
                        sigpic

now when you wake up like this in the morning you know you've had a good night

Comment

Originally posted by ice_devil View Post
                          i've been thinking about a tattoo for a few years now and i've got it down to two

theses ones (see below) either the anubis or baal on my left arm i'm leaning toward the Aunbis one may have the baal one on my back if you had to choice watch one would you guys have and where?
                          Theres a rather large chance that one of those could be added to my right arm lol
                          Mrs Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by ice_devil View Post

i would get the ba'al one on my back if i were you. i like things to be symmetrical. besides it would look a bit weird on the arm IMO.
                            sigpic
                            http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                            http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

The anubis one would look good on an arm i reckon
                              Mrs Tapping

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221 View Post
                                Theres a rather large chance that one of those could be added to my right arm lol
                                that would be cool in away that way if you get it done b4 me you can show me what it would look like on skin

Originally posted by shipper hannah View Post
                                i would get the ba'al one on my back if i were you. i like things to be symmetrical. besides it would look a bit weird on the arm IMO.
                                yeah ermm..still not sure may just get both one on my arm and on my back not really sure...cheers you've given me more to think about
                                sigpic

now when you wake up like this in the morning you know you've had a good night

Comment

Working...
                                X