This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Switch42 View Post
    I don't think I ever shared this here. I got it a few months ago when I visited a friend. She got one, too. It's awesome. I love it.

You missed a toe. Cool tat by the way. You ever get questions about it while wearing flip-flops?
    "Always do right. This will gratify some people and astonish the rest."
    Mark Twain

Daniel Jackson and Sam Carter are the kinds of nerds I want to be.

Comment

Originally posted by Rivalen View Post
      You missed a toe. Cool tat by the way. You ever get questions about it while wearing flip-flops?
      Yeah, I know. I have like no nail on that toe, so there isn't really anything to paint! LOL

But, yeah, I do get questions all the time. Most people just kind of smile and nod and back away slowly....

Comment

If I got a tattoo I think it would be the Anubis symbol
        Attached Files
        sigpic
        "We are the Fifth Race. Our role is clear. If there is any hope in preserving the future, it lies with us."
        Signature made by RJB

Comment

i really want this tattoo

but i'm not good enough at drawing to make a decent looking copy of it to get done.

if anyone could do that it would be awesome
          (ps for better look its it from season 1s "bloodlines")
          Spoiler:
          Disclaimer:
          I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
          Quotes!
          - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
          - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
          - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
          sigpic

Comment

Here is a picture of an tattoo it's located on my right side of my right leg i dont have any pics of it yet i used the acient letter to spell one of the final quotes of stargate sg1 life is too short
            sigpic

Comment

thats cool
              Spoiler:
              Disclaimer:
              I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
              Quotes!
              - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
              sigpic

Comment

i got this one done with the accient text but instead of have to figure out what the words are in accient i just spelt them in accient with the english translation
                sigpic

Comment

That's awesome. I like the Anubis symbol. I've been looking for someone to draw it up for me.

Comment

haha i agree with you that it such a good idea it would cost so much for the gold though haha. i would get it if i new my rents wouldn't kill me and i'm not married yet so i'll still need to find a girl first, but if i ever become a social regect then i will
                    sigpic

Comment

use the acient alpha bit spell out a wuote you like ro saying
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Abrakadabra View Post
                        haha i agree with you that it such a good idea it would cost so much for the gold though haha. i would get it if i new my rents wouldn't kill me and i'm not married yet so i'll still need to find a girl first, but if i ever become a social regect then i will
                        yeah but girls dig tattoos just dont tell them what it's from, hence why i'm getting the sholva sword, very few people would recognise it as gate related
                        Spoiler:
                        Disclaimer:
                        Quotes!
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking the other day tabout the trend a few years back to get circular tattoos around the belly button and that it might be rather fun to have a tattoo of a stargate there!
                          sigpic

Comment

Thr answer to that question would be yes! I have all 39 gate symbols in 2 columns down my back, (with the Abydos point of origin to make it 2 even columns) and i have the Stargate Arm patch on my left arm. I was going to have a sepent guard in silhouette on my left arm but hd a baby instead! if i can work out how to put a picture on here i will do. TTFN:vala

Comment

Let me be a voice of reason here for a moment.

Remember this - A tattoo is permanent. 2 years down the road, when you decide it's no longer cool, you can't get rid of it. It will be a part of your body forever.

Before you say I'm a spoil-sport, I have a SG tattoo. A PoO symbol as part of my 'charm' anklet. I thought about it for many, many years before I decided to get it done.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr View Post
                                Let me be a voice of reason here for a moment.

Remember this - A tattoo is permanent. 2 years down the road, when you decide it's no longer cool, you can't get rid of it. It will be a part of your body forever.

Before you say I'm a spoil-sport, I have a SG tattoo. A PoO symbol as part of my 'charm' anklet. I thought about it for many, many years before I decided to get it done.
                                I agree, my first tatto was of something I've loved every since I was little, I'll likely get some kind of stargate one soon because I've loved stargate for over 10 years, since the movie was first released infact. I'm think either a PoO or the eye of Ra but don't know where to get them, both my arms are taken .

Comment

Working...
                                X