Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i,ve had mine for 3 years now and to be honest i completely forget about them! especially since having the baby cos i dont get to go ut or wear skimpy tops. Every now and then when im getting in the shower i catch sight of my back in the mirror and am reminded of how cool they look.It'll be great siiting in the nursing home when im 95 explaining to all the young nurses what they are and what they mean.

Comment

Finally got my tattoo .
      What do you think?

And yeah i know i'm a big geek
      Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Kuikelo View Post
        Finally got my tattoo .
        What do you think?

Looks really good.

Comment

Finally got my tattoo .
          What do you think?

Very cool! One question, did it hurt? I'm thinking about getting a POO too but I've never had a tatoo before
          sigpic
          Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

Originally posted by samcarterrules View Post
            Very cool! One question, did it hurt? I'm thinking about getting a POO too but I've never had a tatoo before
            It depends where you get it done but for the arm when I had mine done it hurt for the first 5 minutes, it wasn't intense pain though and then my arm went numb so I didn't feel any of the rest.

Comment

Finally got my tattoo .
              What do you think?

Cool I also have the point of origin in the same place I kept asking myself every 6 months do I still want it and after 2 years I decided what the hell just go for it. That was 3 years ago and I still love it.

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                It depends where you get it done but for the arm when I had mine done it hurt for the first 5 minutes, it wasn't intense pain though and then my arm went numb so I didn't feel any of the rest.
                the reason why getting a tattoo doesn't hurt after a while is because your body produces adrenaline, which is your body's natural anesthetic. And, yes, i have a stargate tattoo - the eye of Ra on my left shoulder blade!!
                sigpic

Comment

I've been thinking about it for a few years now, maybe its time to bite the bullet
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Ambermoon for the wonderful Avatar Sig by: Me

Comment

I've been thinking about it for a few years now, maybe its time to bite the bullet
                    maybe you could get a subtle one, like maybe something like this:

1997-2007
                    peaceful exploring...
                    sigpic

Comment

Yeah, Believe me the thought of it is alot worse than actually getting it, as long as you're sure on the design you want you should go for it, if it hurts really badly......you can blame me .

I'm thinking about getting the PoO on either my calm or shoulderblade so I just quickly mocked up a design i like, what do you think?

Comment

Yeah, Believe me the thought of it is alot worse than actually getting it, as long as you're sure on the design you want you should go for it, if it hurts really badly......you can blame me .

I'm thinking about getting the PoO on either my calm or shoulderblade so I just quickly mocked up a design i like, what do you think?
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v210/kirmit/PoO.jpg
                        if you get this tattoo, i'd recommend getting it on your shoulder blade as it's much easier to cover up!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                          if you get this tattoo, i'd recommend getting it on your shoulder blade as it's much easier to cover up!
                          Actually I think on my calf would be better if I wanted it covered up as I'm more likely to have my shirt off than I am to wear a pair of shorts. Besides why cover it up? If I'm getting a tattoo I'd want to show it off lol.

Comment

Actually I think on my calf would be better if I wanted it covered up as I'm more likely to have my shirt off than I am to wear a pair of shorts. Besides why cover it up? If I'm getting a tattoo I'd want to show it off lol.
                            hmmm! good point!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
                              hmmm! good point!
                              Do you have any colours in your eye of Ra tat?

Comment

Finally got my tattoo .
                                What do you think?

Yeah thats cool. Heres mine:
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X